Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! (3826 Views)

U Will Shout "I Love Dis" Wen U See Dis 4mnths Old Slant Female Gsd...SOLD!!!! / Superlastrically Beautiful 6months Old Slant Female Gsd For Sale / Russian Imported 4months Old Female Caucasian For Sale. Already In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by bobbysaxy: 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
This pup am selling is from a fantastic lineage,its about the best u can get anywhere....the father is a champion....from tamara bloodline....and they are known for breeding excellent german sherperd...am selling this cute gsd wit all confidence,so am not so desperate to sell.i need to know the person one on one...then know where the dog is goin to and also keep intouch wit the person,in the case of an puppies in d future....

1 Like

Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by knyte(m): 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
bobbysaxy:
Abi,a serious buyer shud first of all like the pup.negotiate wit the seller...then come around wit the cash,i handover all neccesary documents to u then u pay me...simple....rather than asking me for pedigree paper....
You have a good dog, NY serious interested party shld contact u if e needs to see documents nd all. All those things can't b pasted on public platform just because u want to prove smtin.
Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by bobbysaxy: 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
Selling
Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by gowaga68: 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
lovely looking.. how much does it goes for?
Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by bobbysaxy: 8:59am On Jun 10, 2015
Just caLl me,if u wanna buy
Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by bobbysaxy: 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
Selling
Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by Prodeegee(m): 12:30am On Jun 12, 2015
knyte:

You have a good dog, NY serious interested party shld contact u if e needs to see documents nd all. All those things can't b pasted on public platform just because u want to prove smtin.

Sorry to burst in...why's that?

Why can't they be posted? I'm really curious.

2 Likes

Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by lacicrips(m): 3:56am On Jun 12, 2015
bobbysaxy:
She came in wit appraisal documents and vacination document wit doctors report microchiped tatoo on her ear...she is 4months old and her dad is from a champion bloodline...for more pics,add me on watsapp or call 08155560515,bb pin 2beaa02a
Wow! I love this. Unfortunately, I can't afford her at the moment due to space constraint. I'll call you in the morning.
Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by bobbysaxy: 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
Selling g fast
Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by Petfreak: 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
Bobby Saxy, pls take it easy, u said u will give the papers and the necessary info to a buyer that's interested, u can't tell if he is that buyer. But on a more serious note, it's best u give him the information he needed privately. The pedigree record he asked for, maybe wat will encourage him to buy the dog. Be patient and send the info to him in private, i'm sure I understood while Bobby saxy dnt wanna disclose it publicly, but if u can do it privately, Bobby pls feel free to send it to as many persons dat ask for it privately. Saying they shd come to ur kennel to see the dog and also come wit cash that they wanna buy, it's only then u will show them the pedigree records, Dats not nice and I dnt support that. Ds is 21st century and dog lovers and breeders are getting more expose by the day. I can't buy any imported dog 4rm any1 claiming it's pedigree and yet can't provide the pedigree papers and get tell me the dog has tattoo, and then show me the papers of shipping it in and vaccination record. If the dog don't hv papers be free to say it too. Ur customers are always right, but it's annoying how some ppl will call for dogs even @ the middle of the night to make enquires and end up telling u, they are not ready, dat wen they rready they will let u know. So...., why disturbing.
Bobby saxy I understood u perfectly, but be patient, u can't tell who will be ur next buyer. Send the details to those who wants it. A dog being slant and imported, even with tattoo doesn't make it a pedigree. Prove to those who r interested that the dog is a pedigree, either u do it publicly or privately d chose is urs.
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by bobbysaxy: 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
Tanks am greatful,but will not share any documents online
Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by bobbysaxy: 8:08am On Jun 17, 2015
Selling
Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by solasola(m): 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
Petfreak:
Bobby Saxy, pls take it easy, u said u will give the papers and the necessary info to a buyer that's interested, u can't tell if he is that buyer. But on a more serious note, it's best u give him the information he needed privately. The pedigree record he asked for, maybe wat will encourage him to buy the dog. Be patient and send the info to him in private, i'm sure I understood while Bobby saxy dnt wanna disclose it publicly, but if u can do it privately, Bobby pls feel free to send it to as many persons dat ask for it privately. Saying they shd come to ur kennel to see the dog and also come wit cash that they wanna buy, it's only then u will show them the pedigree records, Dats not nice and I dnt support that. Ds is 21st century and dog lovers and breeders are getting more expose by the day. I can't buy any imported dog 4rm any1 claiming it's pedigree and yet can't provide the pedigree papers and get tell me the dog has tattoo, and then show me the papers of shipping it in and vaccination record. If the dog don't hv papers be free to say it too. Ur customers are always right, but it's annoying how some ppl will call for dogs even @ the middle of the night to make enquires and end up telling u, they are not ready, dat wen they rready they will let u know. So...., why disturbing.
Bobby saxy I understood u perfectly, but be patient, u can't tell who will be ur next buyer. Send the details to those who wants it. A dog being slant and imported, even with tattoo doesn't make it a pedigree. Prove to those who r interested that the dog is a pedigree, either u do it publicly or privately d chose is urs.
Thanks

I agree with you. Bobbysaxy has clearly stated he will not show the documents until after negociation and payment. obviously there is something fishy.

1 Like

Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by bobbysaxy: 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
SeLling
Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by adozie(m): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
bobbysaxy:
SeLling

I am interested. How much is it? Please email me privately: cooldrazix@yahoo.com

Serious buyer!
Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by Spirit1(m): 11:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
WHY CAN'T WE KEEP STRAIGHT - SCAM ALERT

Dear OP:

Your slant back GSD is beautiful and am sure many people will like to gladly buy and adore her. However I am wondering what you will gain by misrepresenting her as being imported and of pedigree quality.

Unfortunately you messed things up by providing a fake registration paper with a FAKE Microchip number.

For your information, Microchip numbers are like VIN numbers for cars. It is universal and specific of each dog that has it. It follows a certain pattern and must contain at least 9 to 15 numbers, not 4 numbers like yours.

The idea of microchip is that anyone can scan it or enter the information in a Universal Pet Microchip data base and pull up all the information about the pet, including its pedigree.

I guess you didn't know this, because if you did you won't be refusing to provide the pedigree papers potential buyers are asking for. If you knew this, you probably won't have entered a fake microchip number in your forged document.

Anyways, I took the leverage to search for the microchip number you had on your document in 2 well recognized universal pet microchip data base and it turned out that the number does not exist and does not conform to the registration sequence.
It's like having a VIN number for a car and being told that the VIN number is not only wrong but does not meet the requirement !

Please come clean and sell this beautiful dog to a potential buyer who will take good care of her. I am sure a lot of people are looking for just a good dog and not pedigree or microchip numbers.
You have a beautiful dog, please sell her to a responsible buyer.

1 Like

Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by laboldkid(m): 4:46am On Jun 19, 2015
cc oluomoadebayo

Please sir, I need your help with shipment of 2 8WEEKS old English bulldog from Maryland US . I sent you a pm
Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by bobbysaxy: 11:56am On Jun 19, 2015
Selling
Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by bobbysaxy: 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!! Pleass don't call me as regard dis dog again....tanks
Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by bonetalk(m): 7:13am On Jun 20, 2015
I'm with oluomo on this,

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help, My Pup Has Parvo / dot / Drake : My Caucasian Shepherd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.