Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria (78348 Views)

20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria / Best Courses With Best Employment In Nigeria / 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by mrdrizzy(m): 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
Not trying to counter anyone though!!

But i think maths and applied maths(industrial maths) should be added,virtually all field needs a maths genius,from sch,to insustries,to banking to computing hell i still cant figure out a field maths isnt needed yet!

Maths and applied maths is virtually the most widespread versatile course there is

not trying to be bias but its the truth,and everyone knows thats

well the post was just the poster's opinion
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by graciousamy: 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
Lordshola:
are u yet to learn abt surveying and geoinformatics? its a course that makes u earn big money right from ur year one in school. it is full of adventure.
please how can one make money from geoinformatics as a student?. expecting ur urgent reply
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by jamex93(m): 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
ceecee0703:

she go first see me before she sell me nahh....bt seriously i knw understand dat course eziokwum

ask her

if she cant explain to u, come back to me
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by piagetskinner(m): 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
Una don start again
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by divads(m): 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
mosefin19:
and professor’s if this listed 20 best courses
with best employment opportunities in Nigeria
is correct – Let debates braintweeter’s .
Please read carefully and understand what the
debate is figuring out.
Is your choice of course among the once listed
here, read on to find out.
This list of courses here is yet an unverified. In
these lists, the compiler ( a student like you ) have
taken time to
observe the Nigerian employment market and
propose this list as a course –
choice-guide to prospective students who wish to
apply for admission into the university.
Note that this is a mere hypothesis that stand to
be criticized. Your contribution is welcome on
what you think is better. Feel free to comment
courses you feel should be on the list of best or
worst courses after viewing the writer’s opinion.
Let’s form a forum!

BEST COURSES In Nigeria with best employment
opportunity
1. Civil Engineering
2. Agriculture Science.
3. Medicine.
4. Economics.
5. Business & Administrative
Studies.
6. Geology
7. Computer Science/IT
8.Microbiology
9. Architecture
10. Health Education
11. Home Economics
12. Marketing
13. Graphics Art.
14. Accounting & Finance
15. Fishery.
16. Pharmacy.
17. Physics
18. Human Resources
Management
19. Law
20. Chemistry

source:myschool.com
Geology tooo Hmmmmm.. #proudly an earth scientist tho..
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by ceecee0703(m): 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
jamex93:

ask her
if she cant explain to u, come back to me
i am bk to u now nah
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by jamex93(m): 9:05am On Jun 10, 2015
ceecee0703:

i am bk to u now nah

I say go ask ha first

abi na so she dull reach ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by OpeAnabi(m): 9:55am On Jun 10, 2015
Dah list is totally nonsense..wetin be fishery wen electrical,mechanical and architecture dey
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by oladimejioo: 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
Princecalm:
just like I know an engineer who works in a multinational oil company and have heard of a fishery graduate who is into fish breeding and is not doing too well

Different stroke for different folks, there is always a place for God grace. You may study all the course above and still be flourishing in poverty.
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by Princecalm(m): 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
oladimejioo:

Different stroke for different folks, there is always a place for God grace. You may study all the course above and still be flourishing in poverty.
it depends on the human though.

1 Like

Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
so civil engr is numba one? omg
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by mosefin19(m): 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
martootoo:
so civil engr is numba one? omg

yea
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 04, 2015
Lordshola:
are u yet to learn abt surveying and geoinformatics? its a course that makes u earn big money right from ur year one in school. it is full of adventure.
how is it possible brief us please..
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by samuelshowunmi1(m): 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
Is it true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam / Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai / Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.