Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice (57378 Views)

Omg! Checkout Adorable Pictures Of Actor Yomi Gold’s Children [video] / PHOTOS: Paul Okoye Of Psquare Distributes Foodstuffs To A Children's Hospice / Ini Edo Visits The Motherless Home 'heart Of Gold Hospice' In Surulere...read He (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by fatdon2(m): 9:52am On Jun 08, 2015
Ini Edo shared these emotional pictures and message...

''Morning everyone. So, yesterday I visited the Hearts of Gold children's hospice and I was devastated. It was such a sad experience. I saw so many beautiful children and couldn't understand why they had to suffer so much. What got to me more was that through their illnesses they were still children, happy children.

Little Prince. And there's one the wonderful nurses. A true angel. @mercedesrichards24 @latashalagos @edojnr. A big thank you to @latashalagos for taking us. You do have a heart of gold indeed and your love for those kids is real indeed. Mama Dominica.

Guys make a date to go visit the kids. I really want us all to help mummy Laja Adedoyin raise these kids. She's a true angel. It can't be easy but she does it! There's so much I have in my head now, but want to collect my thoughts then share and ask opinions. Let's make a difference.''

https://instagram.com/p/3qOYJqBAat/?taken-by=iniedo

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by CountDracula(m): 9:53am On Jun 08, 2015
Not a single tear was shed

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by ginawest(f): 10:15am On Jun 08, 2015
oh God!!warris dis?aw do dey wear her cloths?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by hebex12(m): 10:19am On Jun 08, 2015
Wat my own
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by hardywaltz(m): 10:20am On Jun 08, 2015
Abeg who be dat orobo by her side.
Na the kin food I dey like grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by sukkot: 10:20am On Jun 08, 2015
ginawest:
oh God!!warris dis?aw do dey wear her cloths?
button down

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by CR77(f): 10:20am On Jun 08, 2015
God is in control

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by rattlesnake(m): 10:20am On Jun 08, 2015
I pity her(ghanian accent)

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by Nairalandar: 10:20am On Jun 08, 2015
ok... I yaff seen her
BTW..Who is that SLIM babe beside her?
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 08, 2015
Not again
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by klevjey: 10:20am On Jun 08, 2015
Guess who caused this? His name begins with letter B

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by CR77(f): 10:20am On Jun 08, 2015
U mumu oo
Nenysallout:
what is this?

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by ionsman: 10:20am On Jun 08, 2015
Yes....Cry for the camera so people will see you as..... lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by missKiffy(f): 10:21am On Jun 08, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by CR77(f): 10:21am On Jun 08, 2015
Heartless person
ionsman:
Yes....Cry for the camera so people will see you as..... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by 1stola: 10:21am On Jun 08, 2015
WHARISDIS
Na by force to come dis world
God forbid BADLUCK pikin angry
Btw, no single tears was shed undecided

hardywaltz:
shocked shocked shocked
I am so allergic to FAT people:
The tendency of them being untidy, smelly and sluggish turns me off! grin grin grin GOSH grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by Nairalandar: 10:21am On Jun 08, 2015
CR77:
OMG
what?
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by Flets: 10:21am On Jun 08, 2015
Mtscheeeeew
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by DankemzI(m): 10:22am On Jun 08, 2015
Ini Edo God Bless you! Whatever you do God will keep you afloat much love from your fan, am not yet there but the little I can I help the needy!

Unlike some of your colleagues that show off their riches, in 7years time they'll be begging for funds to go operate but when the going was good they never see begger for street give am common #50

#amAfriendOfTheNeedy
#abasiSesongho
#showThemLove

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by iyatrustee(f): 10:22am On Jun 08, 2015
No need crying when you can adopt and change the lives of at least 3 of those children.

I have come to find out that with the most basic needs met, most kids are better off than in an orphanage.

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by Dronedude(m): 10:22am On Jun 08, 2015
Ini edo I hope you will use your connections to channel aids to this children

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by realtestament(m): 10:22am On Jun 08, 2015
Ini wen u go get ur own child?
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by CR77(f): 10:22am On Jun 08, 2015
Dat
Nairalandar:
what?
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by fpeter(f): 10:22am On Jun 08, 2015
she should drop some cash for the child's operation...she has the money

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by CR77(f): 10:23am On Jun 08, 2015
cheesy
hardywaltz:
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by sosanova: 10:23am On Jun 08, 2015
hardywaltz:

grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by kay29000(m): 10:23am On Jun 08, 2015
Hmm! So sad. In this world, everyone suffers...some suffer more than others, but everyone suffers. Even the one that tries to make you believe he/she is enjoying is suffering one way or the other. But really, this kids suffering is so heart breaking...It makes me wonder why "God" would sit their and just let suffering be greater than the joy. Na wa o! Too much suffering in the world. Anyway,if youhave problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by CR77(f): 10:23am On Jun 08, 2015
Says who
fpeter:
dem still dey act this yeye movies?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin / Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.