Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Be True To Yourself (my Fυςking Take On Comments & Quotes) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Be True To Yourself (my Fυςking Take On Comments & Quotes) (1039 Views)

Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? / Be True To Yourself / Nairaland And Insulting Comments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be True To Yourself (my Fυςking Take On Comments & Quotes) by fuckshit: 10:16am On Jun 08, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2291870/true-yourself
Rumpelstiltskin:
Obviously, this is a fvcking thread. grin

It makes some fvcking sense too cheesy
fυςking glad it makes some fυςking sense grin grin
Re: Be True To Yourself (my Fυςking Take On Comments & Quotes) by Tallesty1(m): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2015
gringringringrin
Re: Be True To Yourself (my Fυςking Take On Comments & Quotes) by Cutehector(m): 10:30am On Jun 08, 2015
Laff my fvckn ass fvckn out.
Re: Be True To Yourself (my Fυςking Take On Comments & Quotes) by fuckshit: 10:47am On Jun 08, 2015
missbronze:
I also love that fvcking song “camourflage“.
fυςking great song; fυςking awesome lyrics too
Well, op, i fvcking love this ur write up. And, you deserve a fvcking cool beer for it.
a big fυςking thanks & I'll fυςking take you up on that fυςking beer
Who the hell gives a fvck about people in this generation?
fυςk!!! that's one fυςking question for the gods

lovely fυςking smile grin grin
Re: Be True To Yourself (my Fυςking Take On Comments & Quotes) by sinaj(f): 10:48am On Jun 08, 2015
Diz thread iz fvcked, without a condom lipsrsealed
Re: Be True To Yourself (my Fυςking Take On Comments & Quotes) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 08, 2015
It _fuckin seems so _fuckin crazy but n this _fuckin place. Any _fuckin person wanna _fucking tell me what's _fucking going on?
Re: Be True To Yourself (my Fυςking Take On Comments & Quotes) by Jayjay0(m): 10:49am On Jun 08, 2015
R to the U to the B to the B to the I to the S to the H
Re: Be True To Yourself (my Fυςking Take On Comments & Quotes) by fuckshit: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Another fvcking classic from none other than the fvcking awesome Mr.fvckshit.
a big fυςking thanks grin grin
Re: Be True To Yourself (my Fυςking Take On Comments & Quotes) by AfricanApple(f): 11:09am On Jun 08, 2015
some people have drunk poo water this morning
Re: Be True To Yourself (my Fυςking Take On Comments & Quotes) by fuckshit: 11:18am On Jun 08, 2015
sinaj:
Diz thread iz fvcked, without a condom lipsrsealed
fυςk!!! how about now will this fυςking condom do? grin grin
Re: Be True To Yourself (my Fυςking Take On Comments & Quotes) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
fuckshit:
fυςking great song; fυςking awesome lyrics too a big fυςking thanks & I'll fυςking take you up on that fυςking beer fυςk!!! that's one fυςking question for the gods
lovely fυςking smile grin grin
Lol.
You are one fvcking crazy dude.
And, thanks for the fvcking compliment mehn.

(1) (Reply)

If You Ever Use This, Please Tell Us The Name Of Your Barber And Salon. / 인천키스방밤전 《동탄키스방 라임키스》 ᐓBAMWAR8。C0Mᐊ ⋙✿⋘ 강원키스방 / See Where Lagos And Abuja Rank In 2016 Quality Of Life City Rankings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.