Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

These Photos From Ini Edo Will Make You Shed A Tear - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / These Photos From Ini Edo Will Make You Shed A Tear (1940 Views)

Throwback: Can You Identify The Stars In These Photos? / This Throw Back Picture Of Ini Edo Will Shock You / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Photos From Ini Edo Will Make You Shed A Tear by TEGA22222: 10:18am On Jun 08, 2015

Nollywood actress Ini Edo yesterday visited the Hearts of Gold children’s hospice and she was devastated. Read what she wrote after the cut.

Morning everyone. So, yesterday I visited the Hearts of Gold children’s hospice and I was........

Read more + see more photo bellow
http://amonpoint.com/2015/06/08/these-photos-from-ini-edo-will-make-you-shed-a-tear/
Re: These Photos From Ini Edo Will Make You Shed A Tear by ammyluv2002(f): 10:21am On Jun 08, 2015
I am crying cry cry cry cry
Re: These Photos From Ini Edo Will Make You Shed A Tear by Yustash001(m): 11:55am On Jun 08, 2015
Ouh...so touching...
Re: These Photos From Ini Edo Will Make You Shed A Tear by chijudith(f): 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
God have mercy. that baby must be in pains.
Re: These Photos From Ini Edo Will Make You Shed A Tear by meobizy(f): 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2018
I didn't. Where are other pictures? I came for more than one.
That baby is one surgical operation away from being normal.

(1) (Reply)

Jidenna Has Spoken Out About His Love For Wizkid’s Music. / Olusegun Obansanjo And Gen. IBB Reacted To Olamide And Don Jazzy's Clash / Video: America Singer Miley Cyrus Having Sex On Stage With Fans (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.