Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,199 members, 7,853,079 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:54 AM

.......and The Highest ''commenter'' Of The Week Is.......princess!!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / .......and The Highest ''commenter'' Of The Week Is.......princess!!!! (384 Views)

'preye' Shows Off His 'commenter Of The Week' Gifts / Blog Reader 'preye' Shows Off His 'commenter Of The Week' Gifts / Princess Is The Highest Commenter Of The Week..free Headset And Tee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

.......and The Highest ''commenter'' Of The Week Is.......princess!!!! by folakesdiary: 10:34am On Jun 08, 2015
My people!! I don show....How are you guys doing today..I know soo many of us have been waiting to know our this week's winner..Well it's no other person than my sweet, sugar pie, chocomilo, chin gum PRINCESS is the winner for the week...After sooo much deliberation..

I actually stayed up all night to count it my self..

There is a tie between she and Taiwo..So I decided to give Taiwo also...

''Say my name Respowell'' has also been commenting back to back....Maybe nextweek

Don't worry if you did not win this week, I am sure there are still over 50 headsets to be won

She uploaded some of the photos on her instagram..She even sent a shout out...

Sweet Princess, Thank you for being part of the family...We are happy you love our little gift..

See more fun photos; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/and-highest-commenter-of-week-isprincess.html

Re: .......and The Highest ''commenter'' Of The Week Is.......princess!!!! by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 08, 2015
folakesdiary:
My people!! I don show....How are you guys doing today..I know soo many of us have been waiting to know our this week's winner..Well it's no other person than my sweet, sugar pie, chocomilo, chin gum PRINCESS is the winner for the week...After sooo much deliberation..

I actually stayed up all night to count it my self..

There is a tie between she and Taiwo..So I decided to give Taiwo also...

''Say my name Respowell'' has also been commenting back to back....Maybe nextweek

Don't worry if you did not win this week, I am sure there are still over 50 headsets to be won

She uploaded some of the photos on her instagram..She even sent a shout out...

Sweet Princess, Thank you for being part of the family...We are happy you love our little gift..

See more fun photos; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/and-highest-commenter-of-week-isprincess.html
Huh? Have a programmer write a script that does the counting for you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Banky W. Says, Haters Like To Discuss About The Size Of My Head. (read) / New Video: P-square Ft. Dave Scott– Bring It On / Naija Niguz Sha! Man Proposes To Girlfriend At MIA Dressed In Superman Costume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.