Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore (75377 Views)

NCDMB And The Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited / Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians / Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Collineno: 9:43am On Jul 05, 2016
does it mean the numerical is purely shl?
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by ifeanyimoses: 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
pls any curent recipient of Agip scholarship drop ur nomba or if u cant inbox me at 07061611069 or ifymos74@gmail.com
. I nid ur suport most now on the direction of my exams on saturday especially under petroleum economics,
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 06, 2016
Are you prEparing for Agip (NAE/ESSO) scholarship (scholastica) or PTDF 2017/2018 (brainfield), call 08026860192 for past questions to increase your chance. Questions are usually repeated. Prepare now to be among the beneficiaries of this years scholarship.
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by cyberknoz(m): 10:12am On Jul 06, 2016
hey. I got same invite ,@ifymos...wen ur exam?mine is satday and venue is warri
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by ifeanyimoses: 11:59am On Jul 06, 2016
Yes i was. Mine at Lagos. Pls do u ve any scholastica pastquestn. Send for me at ifymos74@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by itunu8(f): 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
dannyabba:

Yeah sorry, I have been off Nairaland for some days. I'm just seeing this.

First of all, I should mention that it wasn't Dragnet so things might be somewhat different for you guys. Yes, we had disciplined-based questions, engineering for me; in addition to standard Numerical and Verbal sections.

The test was pretty basic and infact suspiciously simple, and I'm sure that was what caught many people unawares, because we were all expecting Dragnet-esque questions but were faced with other seemingly minor stuff that one would normally overlook as being too simple to ask. By this, I'm referring mostly to the discipline-based (Engineering) one, which was essentially Physics and Applied Mechanics, asking questions about momentum and true/false questions about if a body collides with another body, will it move in this or that direction? Those kinds of questions sha, if you get my drift. But we were preparing for more tech and advanced stuff.

In my opinion, that section was biased towards mechanical engineering guys as those elements in the questions were found, one way or the other, in the course of our BEng degrees.

The English and Maths bits were about the same usual ones you would find on just about any aptitude test. But this one now that Dragnet is taking over again this year, I fear that the format might be different. I took Dragnet for ExxonMobil the year before and it wasn't so great. In fact, truth be told, it was horrible for me. LOL!
Time was just flying before my eyes and I didn't know what was happening. That was my first attempt sha and I had not even graduated at that time. So maybe na why!

But judging from the two, Dragnet was more complicated and time was shorter. In this vein, I uploaded some sample Dragnet tests last year. You can find them on the ExxonMobil scholarship thread from last year; page 8 for the Numerical and Verbal sections. I don't know about discipline-based tests for Dragnet and sadly, I do not have any sample papers. But I believe the Numerical and verbal ones would be good practice for you in terms of speed and accuracy.
I should also say that after laying hold of these samples some time last year, I found some of the questions from the Mobil test of the previous year there so it's worth going over.

I wish you all the best.

Apologies for the epistles. LOL! Let me know if you need further clarification. Cheers!

- Daniel

Thanks for you contribution
quick questions
Was calculator provided at the venue. Or will there b an onscreen calculator
Wat are the chances for an environmental engr. ?
Secondly can one change ones offer letter
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by dannyabba(m): 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
itunu8:

Thanks for you contribution
quick questions
Was calculator provided at the venue. Or will there b an onscreen calculator
Wat are the chances for an environmental engr. ?
Secondly can one change ones offer letter

Hi,

If I recall correctly, there were no calculators supplied and we weren't allowed to use on-screen calculators either. Just rough work on plain paper. With regards to chances, I wouldn't know, but I'd say just try as you actually have nothing to lose. And regarding changing, officially you're not allowed to change under Agip's scheme. If you can contact Dragnet before the test though, maybe that might be possible. But thereafter... I highly doubt.
Nonetheless, I wish you all the best. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by itunu8(f): 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
dannyabba:

Hi,

If I recall correctly, there were no calculators supplied and we weren't allowed to use on-screen calculators either. Just rough work on plain paper. With regards to chances, I wouldn't know, but I'd say just try as you actually have nothing to lose. And regarding changing, officially you're not allowed to change under Agip's scheme. If you can contact Dragnet before the test though, maybe that might be possible. But thereafter... I highly doubt.
Nonetheless, I wish you all the best. smiley

I really appreciate ur response. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by un48table: 11:54am On Jul 08, 2016
Breaking news... Agip postgraduate scholarship has been postponed till further notice. For those that were shortlisted, check your mails

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Mac4dave: 11:57am On Jul 08, 2016
Morning guys, did anyone get a notification indicating the postponement of the exam till further notice?
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by blazeO07: 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
I don't envy those coming from far distances who have already arrived or have started their journey. This April fool is really serious.
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Unibram(m): 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
hmmmmm postponement, could it be because of Niger delta avenger forces blowing up their pipe in d early hours today...... if so, this is really retardation and crippling of economy.... I really sympathize with Agip and partners.....lets not 4get to pray for our dear nation for God to take charge and rescue us and our leaders from this delinma.
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by megajoy14(m): 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
Too bad I got to Lagos before getting to know the test has been postponed... embarassedToo bad I got to Lagos before getting to know the test has been postponed...
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by subseaman(m): 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
neronex:

Thanks. Please help me with the full address of the Omoku centre cos I'm thinking of going there as I have seen that the selection process was more of luck and it seems these vantage niggaz are not organized at all.From the issue of shortlisting to the issue of candidate's inability to change their centres, I think anyone who is not invited and the centre is close to you can just give it a shot. Since no new verification code also, I tink probably they will just make use of the old verification code and the email invitation letter thus there is a high possibility of the fact that the people that has been invited may probably not have a special database cos how do you explain sending invite to the same name to a different centre. The money is worth the try. 50000 dolls. One of my friends is enjoyin the foreign and another is enjoying the local award.
Please bro, that ur friend enjoying the $50k,was the money paid into his personal account, thanks for your response
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by subseaman(m): 12:42am On Jul 11, 2016
dannyabba:
MyVantage contacted me last on the 5th of August.
No news since then until I got a call from Agip on Thursday to send school account details. And this afternoon, the award letter came.

Hallelujah!
bro,I am expectant of the Agip Scholarship of 2016/2017,please did Agip gave u a stipend to travel excluding the payment of School fees,I would much appreciate your help, thanks for your response.
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by dannyabba(m): 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
subseaman:
bro,I am expectant of the Agip Scholarship of 2016/2017,please did Agip gave u a stipend to travel excluding the payment of School fees,I would much appreciate your help, thanks for your response.
Yes, they did. There is a one-off sum of money given prior to departure.
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by edunho: 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
Please who has an idea of how many people got the NAE foreign Postgraduate scholarship last year (2015)?
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by subseaman(m): 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
dannyabba:

Yes, they did. There is a one-off sum of money given prior to departure.
thanks bro,for ur response but how much is it that was given. Thanks again for ur response.
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by papyrus2(m): 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
Who knows the direction to Abuja centre when comING from zuba
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by OsemeVin(m): 4:47am On Jul 15, 2016
cyberknoz:
hey. I got same invite ,@ifymos...wen ur exam?mine is satday and venue is warri

Please Cyberknoz I wud very well appreciate if u contact me on whatsapp (07055460406). writing in the warri too buh dnt know the venue.thanks
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by edunho: 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
oh boy eh.... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed the engineering section na just mechanical and electrical guys e favor oo..... kaii....ano even finish any of d verbal and numerical sections
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by eusifo: 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
how long does it take for the result to b out. has anyone been contacted since after the exam?
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by charleslifted(m): 10:51am On Jul 19, 2016
Not yet
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by eusifo: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2016
y is it taking so long
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by edunho: 10:47am On Jul 27, 2016
Has anyone been contacted or does anyone know someone who has been contacted?

This room has just been awfully quiet ever since the test. sad embarassed cry
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by megajoy14(m): 8:02am On Aug 06, 2016
Any updates yet?
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by andonajnr(m): 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
dannyabba:
MyVantage contacted me last on the 5th of August.
No news since then until I got a call from Agip on Thursday to send school account details. And this afternoon, the award letter came.

Hallelujah!
Hello bro, what is the worth of the scholarship, and do they pay the tuition for you or they give you all the money(the total package).
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Vecharry(m): 12:11am On Jun 26, 2017
How was the structure of the numerical and verbal
for the discipline aspect, what section of indiabix did u focus on for the engineering crew? pls heeeeelp o
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by ABIM2016: 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
HELLO ALL,ANY ONE WITH INVITE
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by emmaogbe22: 10:38am On Oct 11, 2017
Don't miss this Golden Opportunity........ https://www.infocabal.com/nnpctotal-scholarship-nigerian-students/

Apply now for the NNPC TOTAL SCHOLARSHIP 2017/2018. https://www.infocabal.com/nnpctotal-scholarship-nigerian-students/

You will get to see the past questions of the previous examinations in here https://www.infocabal.com/nnpctotal-scholarship-nigerian-students/

You can be the luckiest person. All you just have to do is to click this link and learn how to apply. it's very simple. You don't need to pay any money for it. https://www.infocabal.com/nnpctotal-scholarship-nigerian-students/

Be the best of what you want to be and safe your parents more money for tuition fees. it all starts from here. https://www.infocabal.com/nnpctotal-scholarship-nigerian-students/

Please share with your friends on Facebook, WhatsApp and tweeter....... including here in this forum. Don't miss out this wonderful opportunity.https://www.infocabal.com/nnpctotal-scholarship-nigerian-students/

Don't wait till someone tells you to make a change in your life before you could do that.https://www.infocabal.com/nnpctotal-scholarship-nigerian-students/
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by StDaniel2: 6:40am On Jun 16, 2022
dannyabba:
PRAISE GOD!!!!! *dances Makossa across the room*

Please do they help you process your visa, or did you process it beforehand? And will they let you stay in the country you travel to after school?
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Elnino9(m): 8:00am On Jun 16, 2022
StDaniel2:

Please do they help you process your visa, or did you process it beforehand? And will they let you stay in the country you travel to after school?
You ve gotten an invite?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants / Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format / Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.