Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo (57817 Views)

Akeredolu Gives Tinubu A Hug At His Inauguration (Photo) / Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) / Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Shonekan With Ipad At Inauguration (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by maggilove(f): 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
Congratulation to him. Wonderful couple, nice outfit.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by UnknownT: 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
sukkot:
ok but isnt this nigga from liberia ? or sierra leone ? he dont even look nigerian
But we all celebrate when Nigerians are elected as MPs in UK and Europe

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by Aitee1: 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
Congrats! Join the looting crew asap undecided
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by tociano009(m): 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
Davidolives:
g for goat grin
God
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by BCharlie: 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
ZICCKOde1st:
Cool... Hon. Olushola Desmond Eliot. (O.D.E). Represent well o. Four years no far o.
Bros, easy na, the guy dey write am Desmond Olushola Eliot. No be Ode abeg put am DOE.
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by ugoezeik(m): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
sukkot:
ok but isnt this nigga from liberia ? or sierra leone ? he dont even look nigerian
wat!!!!! my own blood bros from where? seun anytim I see dis man on nl again!!...........
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by sukkot: 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
UnknownT:
But we all celebrate when Nigerians are elected as MPs in UK and Europe
not me I dont. i find it stu-pid when i see a black man contesting for political office in european countries.
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by Truth234(m): 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
UdohOby:
Women love good things ehh. See his wife in front as if she is the one being inaugurated.
Thank God for him.

Lol.. If na you nko
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by 1stola: 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
missKiffy:
He will officially be part of the Lagos state House of Assembly from today. Congrats to him.
See him becoming FAT already undecided
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by sukkot: 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
ugoezeik:
wat!!!!! my own blood bros from where? seun anytim I see dis man on nl again!!...........
tongue
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by Omotayor123(f): 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
Acekidc4:
Nice One Olushola!!
Na election make him remember say he dey bear Olushola.
Naija politicians though!

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by sukkot: 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
umarc19:

Guy must u comment?

It is obvious u have nothin' to say.
angry
the day you pay for my internet bill is the day you can regulate the frequency of my commenting lipsrsealed
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by HopeAlive14(m): 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
Congratulations Desmond.

God give you the grace to be an honourable "Honourable" in this assignment.
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by Omotayor123(f): 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
Olushola ko, Olushinaa ni......

Well make he enjoy his owo epo for the next four Years....
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by czarr(m): 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
good for him.. joining him soon!
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
GOODLUCK
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by Tobium1(m): 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
klax:
Pls using that bolok annoying name Desmond Elliot ok. Does he not have a real name and family name What a rubbish.

Hahahaha, bros u wicked oo!!
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by UncleJudax(m): 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
sukkot:
gbagaun! grin
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by ugoezeik(m): 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
sukkot:
tongue
what
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by Extremelyfavour: 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
What is good is actually good. Congratulations bro.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by taymey(m): 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bayode Temiloluwa O. born '89 with the stage name TeeMirror is a final year History and international studies student of Unilorin. Due to the transportation problems In Unilorin which caused students to wave vehicles down saying..."tanke sir" inspired TeeMirror to visualize what the slang has been about and the necessary measures the school has taken to solve the syndrome. The gangnam style cover was recorded 2012 and has been a Trend in #Unilorin and beyond since then. Here's a visual Edited by the famous Jassy Generation Pictures, Shot by Biggajef Directed by VISILE ENTERTAINMENT

Tanke Sir #NobeYAB, you gat your reasons.

click here to download
http:///1cGaA9q

Kindly copy and rebroadcast on all ur Social Media(whatsapp,twitter,bbm,instagram/facebook)
Contact him via @iam_teemirror on twitter and instagram
08134333471 on whatsapp

Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by sukkot: 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
UncleJudax:

gbagaun! grin
its american slang. * sigh * embarassed

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by sukkot: 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
ugoezeik:
what
chukwudi behave ya sef ooo. make i no slap you with new yam angry

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by UncleJudax(m): 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
sukkot:
its american slang. * sigh * embarassed
heehehe. nice try!
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by Babe2sure(f): 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
UdohOby:
Women love good things ehh. See his wife in front as if she is the one being inaugurated.
Thank God for him.

gringrin
Na so o
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by ekiloui(f): 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
demelza:
So that loverboy in movies is now a respected honourable??
A man that knows where he is going to!
Jim Iyke, Ramsey Nouah and co take note! angry

Nonsense!

Must everyone have political ambitions? If desmond wants to be a politician it's his choice, don't make it look like all entertainers should follow suit

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by smsdigito: 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
After the campaign now we are no longer seeing Olusola attached to his names again o. Politicians hmmmmmm. By the way , go and face law making , for now no more "ACTION!" again until after this assignment.

Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by sukkot: 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
UncleJudax:

heehehe. nice try!
am serious. its african american lingo. thats how i type
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by ugoezeik(m): 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
sukkot:
chukwudi behave ya sef ooo. make i no slap you with new yam angry
ahhhh shey new yam don com out? tank gods! I go soon go hom for new yam festival n som also visit som witch docs for ppl lik u
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by ichommy(m): 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
AbuMikey u wan kill me with share ni? Shebi u don collect UCL again. No wahala. grin
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by UncleJudax(m): 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
sukkot:
am serious. its african american lingo. thats how i type
right!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) / Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.