Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo (57813 Views)

Akeredolu Gives Tinubu A Hug At His Inauguration (Photo) / Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) / Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Shonekan With Ipad At Inauguration (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by Toks2008(m): 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
I will be there in the next 4 years.
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by gbadebosalewa: 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
At Lost But Found Lagos; we ensure your lost but found items are kept safe and secure... your worrying days are over.
http://lostbutfoundlagos.com

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by sukkot: 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
UncleJudax:

right!
grin
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by sukkot: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
ugoezeik:
ahhhh shey new yam don com out? tank gods! I go soon go hom for new yam festival n som also visit som witch docs for ppl lik u
shocked grin
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by myadmissionhelp(m): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
Neco 2015/2016 Data Proccessing question and Answers Now Available @ www.mycampusinfo.

1-10: BCDDDCCCBE 11-20: ABBEDBAACC 21-30: AABDEADAED 31-40: DB

www.mycampusinfo.
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by Omotayor123(f): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
Toks2008:
I will be there in the next 4 years.
okays....
Will definitely cheer you on.

As long as you know go dia go chop our money....

And if u must Chop, D tin must be chop make I choptongue
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by ylaa(f): 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
if na you nko? who no like better? lol

UdohOby:
Women love good things ehh. See his wife in front as if she is the one being inaugurated.
Thank God for him.
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by patrick45(m): 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
klax:
Pls using that bolok annoying name Desmond Elliot ok. Does he not have a real name and family name What a rubbish.

Demond Olusola Elliot is his real name. His late father - Babatunde Elliot. If you do not have facts, spend time and get it, and dont foolishly follow popular rumors.
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by AbuMikey(m): 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
ichommy:
AbuMikey u wan kill me with share ni? Shebi u don collect UCL again. No wahala. grin

I don collect am oo.........
Na My time to shine be dis o.
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by QueenTade(f): 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
All the best Desmond!
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by macof(m): 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
sukkot:
ok but isnt this nigga from liberia ? or sierra leone ? he dont even look nigerian

am sorry but this is really stuupid
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by Toks2008(m): 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
Omotayor123:

okays....
Will definitely cheer you on.

As long as you know go dia go chop our money....

And if u must Chop, D tin must be chop make I choptongue

lol

Mark my word and mark my face. I will be one of the greatest technocratic politicians this nation will boast of.

Serving people is my greatest passion,money is very secondary.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by niceguy7(m): 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
UdohOby:
Women love good things ehh. See his wife in front as if she is the one being inaugurated.
Thank God for him.
Lol thank God u knw dis grin
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
Make him do work o.No be say he go dey divert constituency allawee to his pocket.
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by sukkot: 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
macof:

am sorry but this is really stuupid
That nigga is saro
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
alaoeri:
Smart guy, they wanna pour sands inside his garri dude have to said his is bearing Olushola cheesy & joined Jagaban school of taught.

Lmao @Olushola...smart dude
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by digitsolution: 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
Congrats DOE you deserve it.

Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
So he has a wife this cute yet his still flirts on social network(BBM),.God is watching him sha

missKiffy:
He will officially be part of the Lagos state House of Assembly from today. Congrats to him.
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by sigain: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
You represent, Honorable from Surulere constituency 1
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
sukkot:
ok but isnt this nigga from liberia ? or sierra leone ? he dont even look nigerian

I remembered seeing this guy those days when he was in jos.

The name looks foreign,but I think there parts in eko where the indigins bear strictly English names..

Harbert Macaulay,Crowder,Williams are examples
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by sukkot: 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
danjumakolo:

I remembered seeing this guy those days when he was in jos.

The name looks foreign,but I think there parts in eko where the indigins bear strictly English names..

Harbert Macaulay,Crowder,Williams are examples
oh this is different. he said it himself that he is sierra leone or something

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by femi4: 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
sukkot:
Your english sef fit cause blindness
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by flerKys(f): 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
Congratulations!
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by sukkot: 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
femi4:
Your english sef fit cause blindness
its slang. * sigh *
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by femi4: 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
BornnAgainChild:
So he has a wife this cute yet his still flirts on social network(BBM),.God is watching him sha

show us proof
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by M4gunners: 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
demelza:
So that loverboy in movies is now a respected honourable??
A man that knows where he is going to!
Jim Iyke, Ramsey Nouah and co take note! angry
Everyone will not be Okocha , some will also be Kanu i hope you understand. Okocha is now sports minister in Delta State, but Kanu is not and he is still doing well.
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
He is taking on Yoruba dressing code.

He is now one of us
He is a Good Yoruba man.
Originally from Surulere, Lagos.
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by Lasgidy1(m): 12:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
KoredeBellosMum:
Gold digger grin
Mumu
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
sukkot:
chukwudi behave ya sef ooo. make i no slap you with new yam angry

Rotfl grin

Sukkot is back. Lol
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by Emdee590(m): 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
sukkot:
Carry your tribalism comot for here jor...dae dae write nigeria for person head ?
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by boluyongp(m): 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
klax:
Pls using that bolok annoying name Desmond Elliot ok. Does he not have a real name and family name What a rubbish.
Go and tell that to Goodluck Jonathan and Ben Murray-Bruce.. You are here talking about name, they are there making it in life. What's in a name undecided
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
sukkot:

How do Nigerians look?
Black man na black man na. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) / Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) / Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.