Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Against All Odds!!! Lovers Weds On Hospital Bed At University Teaching Hospital - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Against All Odds!!! Lovers Weds On Hospital Bed At University Teaching Hospital (5290 Views)

Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed / Obi Madubogwu Celebrates Birthday On Hospital Bed (Photos) / Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Against All Odds!!! Lovers Weds On Hospital Bed At University Teaching Hospital by danbrowndmf(m): 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
safarigirl:
if you do find me single in ten years time, then I definitely will not be searching.
if u are nt married by then,u mean u wouldn't need luv? Dnt decieve ur self,even Mugabe that is 92years old sef stiill need luv.:Dhw much more of u,dt will probably be 35 by then.cheesy
Re: Against All Odds!!! Lovers Weds On Hospital Bed At University Teaching Hospital by Dubemkelly(m): 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
True love never dies, they look happy...A true definition of where the heart lies
Re: Against All Odds!!! Lovers Weds On Hospital Bed At University Teaching Hospital by safarigirl(f): 12:03am On Jun 09, 2015
danbrowndmf:
if u are nt married by then,u mean u wouldn't need luv? Dnt decieve ur self,even Mugabe that is 92years old sef stiill need luv.:Dhw much more of u,dt will probably be 35 by then.cheesy
I don't particularly believe in the concept of 'love' undecided....anyways, you don't have to be married to have kids, so.....

Btw, I won't be up to 35 in ten years
Re: Against All Odds!!! Lovers Weds On Hospital Bed At University Teaching Hospital by danbrowndmf(m): 12:10am On Jun 09, 2015
safarigirl:
I don't particularly believe in the concept of 'love' undecided....anyways, you don't have to be married to have kids, so.....

Btw, I won't be up to 35 in ten years
u don't believe in luv? U prefer varieties.cheesy? Yes u dnt need to get married actually b4 having ur own kids...pls wen ur doing ur random selection of who to be ur baby father...don't forget this name "danbrowndmf" tnx.cheesy

Yours faithful
danbrowndmf
sign
.cheesy
Re: Against All Odds!!! Lovers Weds On Hospital Bed At University Teaching Hospital by safarigirl(f): 12:20am On Jun 09, 2015
danbrowndmf:
u don't believe in luv? U prefer varieties.cheesy? Yes u dnt need to get married actually b4 having ur own kids...pls wen ur doing ur random selection of who to be ur baby father...don't forget this name "danbrowndmf" tnx.cheesy

Yours faithful
danbrowndmf
sign
.cheesy
love is shiit after the first 2-5 years of marriage. There are far more important things such as trust, tolerance and understanding that last through disagreements and conflicts.

Love is overrated by kids and small-minded people who use the term loosely. The sooner people understand that, the longer relationships will last. If a man loved a woman, he'd bother to wed her in the right manner before having sex and/or impregnating her. Love is a farce

Btw, kpanshing is optional in the quest to have kids. I'm sure you're aware of things like artificial insemination and adoption smiley

Goodnight

1 Like

Re: Against All Odds!!! Lovers Weds On Hospital Bed At University Teaching Hospital by Olypeppy(f): 12:54am On Jun 09, 2015
I wonder what our guys take us for..Naija girls can't do this or that...praise us for once,be proud of us.
Re: Against All Odds!!! Lovers Weds On Hospital Bed At University Teaching Hospital by Jessymez1(f): 7:26am On Jun 09, 2015
shaboti:
Is there any naija girl that can do this?
yes i can
Re: Against All Odds!!! Lovers Weds On Hospital Bed At University Teaching Hospital by Jessymez1(f): 7:26am On Jun 09, 2015
robosky02:

nice nairaland girls are taking note
you tak note too
Re: Against All Odds!!! Lovers Weds On Hospital Bed At University Teaching Hospital by kelechiMarie(f): 8:25am On Jun 09, 2015
danbrowndmf:
see ur brown teeth...cheesy
since we cnt beat ladies to correct them,bashing is one of d few ways we can actually use in correcting them.wink
my teeth is not brown hehe it's actually yellow!
Ok,just want you to tone it down a bit
Re: Against All Odds!!! Lovers Weds On Hospital Bed At University Teaching Hospital by danbrowndmf(m): 8:30am On Jun 09, 2015
kelechiMarie:
my teeth is not brown hehe it's actually yellow!
Ok,just want you to tone it down a bit
and if you upload ur picture 4me to see will u die.cheesy?
Re: Against All Odds!!! Lovers Weds On Hospital Bed At University Teaching Hospital by kelechiMarie(f): 8:35am On Jun 09, 2015
danbrowndmf:
and if you upload ur picture 4me to see will u die.cheesy?
i removed my pics for personal reasons. Besides i'm going through this crazy phase;taking down my pics on online sites. Till i "recover" no pics
Re: Against All Odds!!! Lovers Weds On Hospital Bed At University Teaching Hospital by onyigirl26: 8:38am On Jun 09, 2015
Will a guy do dat for a lady,if a lady looses her sight in an accident,will the guy still marry her? Women love guys to the fullest without holding back. That's why it's no biggie for her to marry her man with one leg,but would the guy have done same for her?

1 Like

Re: Against All Odds!!! Lovers Weds On Hospital Bed At University Teaching Hospital by danbrowndmf(m): 8:59am On Jun 09, 2015
kelechiMarie:
i removed my pics for personal reasons. Besides i'm going through this crazy phase;taking down my pics on online sites. Till i "recover" no pics
are u passing through a kind of shock? Dissapointment or heart break?.sad

am all ears
Re: Against All Odds!!! Lovers Weds On Hospital Bed At University Teaching Hospital by danbrowndmf(m): 9:01am On Jun 09, 2015
onyigirl26:
Will a guy do dat for a lady,if a lady looses her sight in an accident,will the guy still marry her? Women love guys to the fullest without holding back. That's why it's no biggie for her to marry her man with one leg,but would the guy have done same for her?
why cnt we do it...the question is...can YOU do it? Stop taking other women glory,YOU ur self u cant do it.:Di know u...
Re: Against All Odds!!! Lovers Weds On Hospital Bed At University Teaching Hospital by robosky02(m): 9:56am On Jun 09, 2015
Jessymez1:
you tak note too

ok i have taken not of you. lol
Re: Against All Odds!!! Lovers Weds On Hospital Bed At University Teaching Hospital by Jessymez1(f): 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
robosky02:

ok i have taken not of you. lol
ok grin grin
Re: Against All Odds!!! Lovers Weds On Hospital Bed At University Teaching Hospital by Wendy80(f): 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Godbless the Lady..
This can never happen in nigeria.for a lady to marry u when u lost ur legs weeks before marriage?lai lai,she will Flee away and also change her sim card...

grin cheesy grin wicked. Be like say Babes don deal with U grin cheesy grin
Re: Against All Odds!!! Lovers Weds On Hospital Bed At University Teaching Hospital by danbrowndmf(m): 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
Wendy80:

grin cheesy grin wicked. Be like say Babes don deal with U grin cheesy grin
If u check d statistic sef u will know we men hv been dealing with u ladies,since the days of sodom and gomora.cheesy

so have been dealing with You ladies since d days of Old testament

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caught Red Handed! Usher Snapped Checking Out Kim Kardashian On Red Carpet - See / Tekno Speaking Igbo With Mum In New York City Under The Snow(pics,video) / HILARIOUS Pics--when Your Replacement Is Very Close

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.