Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Obi Madubogwu Celebrates Birthday On Hospital Bed (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Madubogwu Celebrates Birthday On Hospital Bed (Photos) (27664 Views)

Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra / Obi Madubogwu Is Dead After Battling Diabetes (Photos) / Obi Madubogwu's Leg Is Decaying (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Madubogwu Celebrates Birthday On Hospital Bed (Photos) by ebosie11(f): 8:08am On Mar 04, 2017
Guests who gathered at the Federal Medical Centre, Ebute Metta , Lagos, where actor cum producer, Obi Madubogwu is recuperating from a near-fatal bout with diabetic sore, were shocked as he narrated the ugly treatment meted out to him by some of the Nollywood stars he helped shape their movie careers since he became ill.

Madubogwu was speaking at a birthday bash initiated for him by the Anya Igbo Film Forum. According to him, it was a situation as his, that would reveal who truly was one’s friend and who was not. “I am truly thankful for the people who have been of help to me. But I am surprised at the behaviour of some of the stars whom I helped shape their film careers. Some have received cumulative acting fees from me running into tens of millions of Naira. I remember one who works with Governor Okorocha. I was the one who gave her the first movie role. I called her on the phone once and after that she refused to pick my call subsequently. Many Nollywood stars disappointed me at the point of need, avoiding my phone calls; but God has been great, giving me support from unfamiliar places”.

The birthday bash attracted members of the medical team of the hospital as well as Nollywood stars like Don Pedro Aganbi (Lagos AGN Chairman), Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Jude Orhorha, Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi, Dozie Eboh, Stanley Okoronkwo and Andy Chukwu amongst others.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/nollywood-stars-avoiding-my-phone-calls.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Obi Madubogwu Celebrates Birthday On Hospital Bed (Photos) by ebosie11(f): 8:09am On Mar 04, 2017

Re: Obi Madubogwu Celebrates Birthday On Hospital Bed (Photos) by juman(m): 8:19am On Mar 04, 2017
What weaken the film industry and impoverished the actors is piracy of their films.

Unfortunately there is no sensible government to combat that.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Madubogwu Celebrates Birthday On Hospital Bed (Photos) by dguizman(m): 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
Wetin concern me
Re: Obi Madubogwu Celebrates Birthday On Hospital Bed (Photos) by SIRKAY98(m): 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
Y
Re: Obi Madubogwu Celebrates Birthday On Hospital Bed (Photos) by veacea: 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
Speedy recovery

2 Likes

Re: Obi Madubogwu Celebrates Birthday On Hospital Bed (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
Which phone una use snap? So weak

8 Likes

Re: Obi Madubogwu Celebrates Birthday On Hospital Bed (Photos) by oriflamebaby1(f): 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hmmmmn,such is life ! Get well soon cry

4 Likes

Re: Obi Madubogwu Celebrates Birthday On Hospital Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
Get well soon!

Nollywood actors dey form big boys/girls.

Oge don fall their hand like fallen boobs grin

2 Likes

Re: Obi Madubogwu Celebrates Birthday On Hospital Bed (Photos) by spayor(m): 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
What I do....jst tinking about Jennifer and this came up
Re: Obi Madubogwu Celebrates Birthday On Hospital Bed (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nollywood, when you are active, you are relevant, when you are not, your relevance deactivates as well

3 Likes

Re: Obi Madubogwu Celebrates Birthday On Hospital Bed (Photos) by transient123(m): 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
Such is life.

Friends are abound, real friends are rare anyway.

1 Like

Re: Obi Madubogwu Celebrates Birthday On Hospital Bed (Photos) by kidman96(m): 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
hypocrites
Re: Obi Madubogwu Celebrates Birthday On Hospital Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
u wil b back on ur feet again

say amen

5 Likes

Re: Obi Madubogwu Celebrates Birthday On Hospital Bed (Photos) by scarffield(m): 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
pele sir
Re: Obi Madubogwu Celebrates Birthday On Hospital Bed (Photos) by reyscrub(m): 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
Still thinking of what to say sad

OK. You know what, human being especially Naija has a eye service DNA that is in their gene.

When you are up and there, they seek your help and service but when you are down, they will run from you.

That is why our player try to be careful with their leg why playing and you will be saying that they can't play.

If they got broken leg, Nigeria government will never remember them again.

1 Like

Re: Obi Madubogwu Celebrates Birthday On Hospital Bed (Photos) by freshness2020: 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
The cry cry baby!
You don't need to mention her name cos we know her already.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Madubogwu Celebrates Birthday On Hospital Bed (Photos) by burkingx(f): 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Obi Madubogwu Celebrates Birthday On Hospital Bed (Photos) by frankobinna(m): 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
that's life for you bro
never forget those that were there for you
quick recovery
Re: Obi Madubogwu Celebrates Birthday On Hospital Bed (Photos) by Naughtytboy: 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
PastorandMentor:
Which phone una use snap? So weak
UV decided not to have sense and it paining me

3 Likes

Re: Obi Madubogwu Celebrates Birthday On Hospital Bed (Photos) by Pasidon(m): 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
In times of need that's when u know ur true friends.... Most of the people there at nollywood could help this guy... But no they won't they rather spend their money on some useless luxuries and parties.. Not to talk about our politicians whose fraction of money will pay d bills of this man

1 Like

Re: Obi Madubogwu Celebrates Birthday On Hospital Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
Why are people so much concerned about birthdays celebrations?

I see it as a worthly celebration though...
Re: Obi Madubogwu Celebrates Birthday On Hospital Bed (Photos) by lonelydora: 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
Speed recovery bro.
Re: Obi Madubogwu Celebrates Birthday On Hospital Bed (Photos) by Badgers14: 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
The rate of sickness and death in Nolly wood this days tire me ooo..

HBD to dude tho
Re: Obi Madubogwu Celebrates Birthday On Hospital Bed (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
GET WELL SOON. HBD
Re: Obi Madubogwu Celebrates Birthday On Hospital Bed (Photos) by burkingx(f): 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
Badgers14:
grin
....Dis nonsense teeth wey you open dey laugh ehnn! Infact......

1 Like

Re: Obi Madubogwu Celebrates Birthday On Hospital Bed (Photos) by Badgers14: 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
burkingx:
....Dis nonsense teeth wey you open dey laugh ehnn! Infact......

Open that door lets discuss business

Re: Obi Madubogwu Celebrates Birthday On Hospital Bed (Photos) by yhuti(m): 12:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
Does Nollywood have an official number?
....GWS sir

3 Likes

Re: Obi Madubogwu Celebrates Birthday On Hospital Bed (Photos) by chinex276(m): 12:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
smh... they only knew u wen d going is good... nkiru sylvanus.... like if u understand

1 Like

Re: Obi Madubogwu Celebrates Birthday On Hospital Bed (Photos) by matanmij(f): 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
get well soon. the Lord is your healer.
Re: Obi Madubogwu Celebrates Birthday On Hospital Bed (Photos) by Nairaboi(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
This man then, a very good actor.
If u have watched the Battle of Muzanga, just like this comment.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Madubogwu Celebrates Birthday On Hospital Bed (Photos) by asatemple(f): 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
Experience is the best teacher

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kcee Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Style (Photos) / Ini Edo's Movie Première, Designer Makes Elegant Dress For Her [see Photos] / Couple And Guests Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley At A Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.