Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Fans Make Funny Shits Over Rumour Of Davido Finishing With A First Class (photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Make Funny Shits Over Rumour Of Davido Finishing With A First Class (photos (791 Views)

Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss / Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage / See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fans Make Funny Shits Over Rumour Of Davido Finishing With A First Class (photos by 9gmusic: 1:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
The popular Nigeria music star, Davido, who rounded up his academic work and graduated today has been all over the country. As rumour has it, he was said to have finished with a first class. Fans have doubts and have taken to social media to express their feelings. See photos below: -

SEE MORE PHOTOS
Re: Fans Make Funny Shits Over Rumour Of Davido Finishing With A First Class (photos by danbrowndmf(m): 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
He clarified himself,earlier on,he said he graduated with second class.....why all dis stories again? Bloggers jus wan sell abi watin?
Re: Fans Make Funny Shits Over Rumour Of Davido Finishing With A First Class (photos by airclipse(m): 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
Gosh jobless mofos everywhr...Hw is it deir business Always reacting to things that doesn't concern dem...I feel like punching sum1 in the face...the guy(davido) has set the record straight dem no stil wan hear...

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Tiwa Savage & Her Mum Tak Pic With David Beckham In London, {picture Here / Picture: Darey Art-alade Vs Timi Dakolo: Who Is Better? / “i Don’t Have A Baby Mama, I Have A Wife” – Ik Ogbonna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.