Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. (10796 Views)

Princess Olivia: Charly Boy’s Granddaughter Graduates With First Class (Photos) / Flavour At UNIBEN Globacom Campus Tour, Female Students Go Gaga (pics) / Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by mazechdotcom: 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
We all know it's easy to drift away in class - and one set of students have extra distraction in their class. All because of their - Maths teacher!

Because as well as being a Maths lecturer at University College London, Pietro Boselli is also a part-time model and with his toned arms and rippling six-pack, he is extremely,,,, grin

He told media: "I thought they were coming to my lessons because they wanted to learn something. Then I saw people taking sneaky pictures of me. I've been told that people from other departments were coming because they saw,,,,

Click to read full gist, see other photos and watch video –
https://www.mazech.com/hottest_teacher

**Before you leave, Register here (https://www.mazech.com/user-login-register) for a chance to win $50

1 Share

Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by mazechdotcom: 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
Where are Nairalanders? What do you say about this guy and his female students? cheesy

Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by AfricanApple(f): 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
Foolish students.his kondo may after all be very small

6 Likes

Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by dubylhover(m): 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
AfricanApple:

its not always abt size,but technique wink

5 Likes

Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
Girls and attractiveness.. Lol
Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
AfricanApple:
Lol.wat is kondo,biko?
Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by AfricanApple(f): 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
dubylhover:

its not always abt size,but technique wink
there are few time that the size matters undecided

2 Likes

Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by dubylhover(m): 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
AfricanApple:

hmmm...right tool,skillful worker
Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by niggi4life(m): 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
The guy make sense!!!!!
Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by nairalife2013(m): 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
Riding bicycle in a rock-filled river! Pls any1 with idea how dat is possible? Chap is ok tho.
Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
Lies....I know that guy from a movie...btw what's so special about him? All I can see here is his muscles undecided I'm pretty sure his body feels like rock....argh! Who wants such?
Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by mazechdotcom: 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
See the Maths teacher in suit

Who's that shirtless guy behind him...wearing 'just pants'? cheesy

Read more - https://www.mazech.com/hottest_teacher

Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
Ok

Confession

I swear I won't concentrate if it's me

1 Like

Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by AfricanApple(f): 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
AlphaMoi:
Lol.wat is kondo,biko?
you kon form jjc abi
Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by mazechdotcom: 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Ok

Confession

I swear I won't concentrate if it's me

I really love people who're honest! Honesty helps a lot in identifying ways to solve a problem smiley
Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
mazechdotcom:

I really love people who're honest! Honesty helps a lot in identifying ways to solve a problem smiley

smiley smiley
Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by Jonalistic(m): 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
smiley loool
Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
AfricanApple:
you kon form jjc abi
shuoo.if i know,i go ask? Tell a bro biko
Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by Yustash001(m): 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
The guy is coolwink
Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by ikbnice(m): 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
is he wearing the pair of trousers on his head in the second pix...LOL
Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by ikbnice(m): 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
AfricanApple:
only a bad workman blames his tool. No matter how small, if it can find it way in by inches, then it can get the job satisfactorily done if done right.
Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by Qualer: 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
AfricanApple:

Chai! my one and only apple, na you dey advocate for extra large bulala like this?! hewuuuu! I am finished!!!! shocked
Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by Chestar5(f): 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
The guy is the type of men i lyk grin
Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by Lordseyad(m): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
This one pass Ronaldo o
Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by Lordseyad(m): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
Chestar5:
The guy is the type of men i lyk grin
then I guess, u'r gonna like me
Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by Chestar5(f): 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
Lordseyad:
then I guess, u'r gonna like me
Lolz... Tank God u re only guessing grin
Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by dyabman(m): 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
I dey beef that guy .. See packs ;P
Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by Lordseyad(m): 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
Chestar5:

Lolz... Tank God u re only guessing grin
grin

Ain't guessing anymore. you must like me..

btw-- you really like sport?
Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by Chestar5(f): 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
Lordseyad:
grin
Ain't guessing anymore. you must like me..
btw-- you really like sport?
Yes i do love football especially grin
Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by Lordseyad(m): 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
Chestar5:

Yes i do love football especially grin
So we both support the same club.. grin You see now
Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by zeb04(f): 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
Lies....I know that guy from a movie...btw what's so special about him? All I can see here is his muscles undecided I'm pretty sure his body feels like rock....argh! Who wants such?
oh! that would be me babe

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donjazzy And Dprince Now MTN Ambassador! / Jojo, The Greek-nigerian Sex Symbol And Her Stavro Sisters / Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Vagina And Can’t Have Sex (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.