Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

What Cliche Do You Belong In Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Cliche Do You Belong In Nairaland? (2160 Views)

20 Uses For Coke Proves It Does Not Belong In The Human Body / Why Muhammadu Buhari Does Not Belong In Our Future, By Olúfémi Táíwò / Another Reason....magazines Don't Belong In The Bathroom..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Cliche Do You Belong In Nairaland? by dgreatrock(m): 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2009
have you ever taken note of a trend in nairaland? it has to do with cliche. those who belong to a cliche visits and contributes mostly to those topics/threads that they sponsored.

take time to study, you will understand what i am trying to say.

Now to my question, tell us what cliche do you belong in NAIRALAND?
Re: What Cliche Do You Belong In Nairaland? by Lagosboy: 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2009
we have a tribal clique

We also have a religious clique

There also alliances and when anybody posts anything all the members of the alliance would just bash him regrdless of the thread. d thing is so funny
Re: What Cliche Do You Belong In Nairaland? by dgreatrock(m): 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2009
Lagosboy:

we have a tribal clique

We also have a religious clique

There also alliances and when anybody posts anything all the members of the alliance would just bash him regrdless of the thread. d thing is so funny

i agree but it is only funny, but frustrating, annoying and , interesting, if i may say so.
Re: What Cliche Do You Belong In Nairaland? by SeanT21(f): 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2009
I am an INDEPENDENT thinker!!!
wink
Re: What Cliche Do You Belong In Nairaland? by dgreatrock(m): 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2009
are you sure?
Re: What Cliche Do You Belong In Nairaland? by SeanT21(f): 4:30am On Feb 22, 2009
dgreatrock:

are you sure?

YES!! wink
Re: What Cliche Do You Belong In Nairaland? by eldee(m): 10:10am On Feb 27, 2009
There's this Arsenal bruvahood, you just have this sense of connection even outside the Sports section.
You tend to always try to see reason in their own arguments.
But bumlicking is most def prohibited.

Then there's this Romance section Class of 08. cheesy
All we ever do is argue.
In those kinds of threads you just read posts from the people you know and ignore the rest.
Re: What Cliche Do You Belong In Nairaland? by dgreatrock(m): 11:05am On Feb 27, 2009
:-x :-x :-x
Re: What Cliche Do You Belong In Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 28, 2009
eldee:

Then there's this Romance section Class of 08. cheesy
All we ever do is argue.
In those kinds of threads you just read posts from the people you know and ignore the rest.

I feel you. I can't be bothered with some people considering the fact that crappy posts abound in the romance section.
Re: What Cliche Do You Belong In Nairaland? by arramyjay: 2:04am On Feb 28, 2009
I am nt in any.
Re: What Cliche Do You Belong In Nairaland? by Muza(m): 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2009
I belong to the few distinguished rational and objective. . .
Re: What Cliche Do You Belong In Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2009
There's this also annoying 'number of posts' cliche. And of course 'location' cliche.
Re: What Cliche Do You Belong In Nairaland? by Gaminechic: 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2009
I tried to avoid posting here. . .but its like an Itch cheesy

See me thinking it was Clique. . . undecided

Thinking of it is so funny, i have ROTFL so many times

Cliche. .indeed
Re: What Cliche Do You Belong In Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:31am On Mar 11, 2009
SeanT21:

I am an INDEPENDENT thinker!!!
wink

ditto
Re: What Cliche Do You Belong In Nairaland? by hayprof(m): 7:56am On Mar 11, 2009
PHONE THREAD Repper ! wink

Come Join Us 0oo shocked
Re: What Cliche Do You Belong In Nairaland? by dgreatrock(m): 11:19am On Mar 11, 2009
@Gaminechic angry angry angry
are you not the Gamine?
Re: What Cliche Do You Belong In Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2009
Gaminechic:

I tried to avoid posting here. . .but its like an Itch cheesy

See me thinking it was Clique. . . undecided

Thinking of it is so funny, i have ROTFL so many times

Cliche. .indeed

See me thinking some sabi sabis will not notice the obvious mistake we've been making here. undecided
Re: What Cliche Do You Belong In Nairaland? by MrCrackles(m): 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2009
I dont belong to any! grin
Re: What Cliche Do You Belong In Nairaland? by jamace(m): 5:20am On Mar 12, 2009
I am on my own.
Re: What Cliche Do You Belong In Nairaland? by CrazyMan(m): 6:41am On Mar 12, 2009
Me too, I don't belong to any.
Re: What Cliche Do You Belong In Nairaland? by dgreatrock(m): 11:31am On Mar 13, 2009
i have been on my own and tired of it. I need to have friends!
Re: What Cliche Do You Belong In Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2009
who cares about whatever clique's or chliche's exists?
Re: What Cliche Do You Belong In Nairaland? by dgreatrock(m): 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2009
OMO IBO:

@OMO IBO
OMO IBO cares grin grin grin
Re: What Cliche Do You Belong In Nairaland? by JJYOU: 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2009
lagos boy and co tell us which one you belong to that was the kwuersion abi?
Re: What Cliche Do You Belong In Nairaland? by teissys(f): 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2009
dgreatrock:

i have been on my own and tired of it. I need to have friends!
grin grin grin
Same here. . . We can be friends, Lol
Re: What Cliche Do You Belong In Nairaland? by platinumnk(f): 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2009
OMO IBO:

Ditto: I write what I want.
Re: What Cliche Do You Belong In Nairaland? by dgreatrock(m): 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2009
lagos guy and omo ibo pls ans da ??
Re: What Cliche Do You Belong In Nairaland? by Gabry(f): 6:22am On Apr 26, 2009
Hmmm. . . Intersting
Re: What Cliche Do You Belong In Nairaland? by spikedcylinder: 10:27am On May 10, 2009
Which one is "Class of 2008" again?
Re: What Cliche Do You Belong In Nairaland? by StrStruck(f): 6:28am On May 11, 2009
I'm in the one with all the cool guys.
Re: What Cliche Do You Belong In Nairaland? by spikedcylinder: 9:50am On May 11, 2009
Lol! cheesy
Re: What Cliche Do You Belong In Nairaland? by WarfyBoy(m): 8:13pm On May 14, 2009
which kain cliche person wan blong for NL again

shoooooooooo
i am On My Own

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Urgently Need The Map Of Uyo Metropolis Showing Their Streets / Ayanle456 Should Be Banned From Nairaland / Scammed By A Fellow Nigerian Via Ebay UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.