Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,698 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State (53869 Views)

First Aid Group Members Die In Accident On Their Way To Kaduna From Kano (Pics / 8 People On A Motorcycle On Highway In Kano State. Photos / Single Women Are Not Allowed To Lodge In Most Hotels In Kano State- BBC Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
WIZGUY69:

sigh.
another chest beating again.
without iboe, there is no world you mean.
Biafra - Association of Chest beaters.
k
Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
What kind of ugly infrastructure is this? angry angry angry lipsrsealed
Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by desmondDessi(m): 11:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
airclipse:
Nice..... but am stil breathing sha... cool tongue oh b4 I forget I'm FTC... cool
Lolz
Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by JayB11(m): 11:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bonapart:
All northerners are terrorists
And Ur a militant.

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by secretaryabdul(m): 12:13am On Jun 09, 2015
Macelliot:
I won't sue you. You are forgiven.....
Have you ever been to south-east before?
Yes, i ve been to Onitsha & Aba.
Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by encryptjay(m): 12:45am On Jun 09, 2015
Pebcak:
[size=48pt]
Anytime I hear kano I rem that 1.9million votes .............. grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/size]
Yes, the atomic bomb grin
Dem too much

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by SilverSurfer: 6:34am On Jun 09, 2015
hakanai:

We have far more Igbo's in the north compared to northerners in the South, not East but south! Yeah right Igbos don't give a damn yet they bother enough to leave where they give a damn to migrate north.Just stop being arrogant.
Igbo's peaceful my a$$!!!
I guess If it were all rosy in the north, your people shouldn't be down east here doing there business. My friend, have you nothing better to do with your time? If you want igbos to stay from your eldorado, then your people down here should start by doing same.
Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by Iro1989(m): 7:30am On Jun 09, 2015
watts75:
Kabuga
this is gadon kaya not kabuga
Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by fpeter(f): 8:23am On Jun 09, 2015
manutdrichie:

Longest tym

how far my bros?
Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by fpeter(f): 8:28am On Jun 09, 2015
Ahmed4002:

you can say that again. I was with a lagos guy and nairlander cc sirRiddy in kano last week. The was his first trip to kano. He was shocked and surprise. to the extent of asking they even painted bridge's. look at under bridges are clear and no any marketer's or hawkers.

I live in Abuja, I have colleagues from Kano...they are very decent people too, open minded folks. I have never been to Kano but i've heard lots
of stories, i heard it is like Lagos or Onithsa. People from different ethnic backgrounds and i heard their social life is also fantastic that they have clubs like other big cities too.
Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by Ahmed4002(m): 8:34am On Jun 09, 2015
fpeter:

I live in Abuja, I have colleagues from Kano...they are very decent people too, open minded folks. I have never been to Kano but i've heard lots
of stories, i heard it is like Lagos or Onithsa. People from different ethnic backgrounds and i heard their social life is also fantastic that they have clubs like other big cities too.

Please do find time and hang out around with your colleague from kano when you opportune.
have a blessed day ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by amadice(m): 9:22am On Jun 09, 2015
SuperNover:

wow!

I'm so sorry!

but what's wrong with this post?

"my dear, your governor was also given the same
allocation. maybe even higher."

I don't know who your governor is, that was why I used the word 'MAYBE'.

the point I was trying to prove was that every state has it's allocation, so it's the work of the governor in charge to either use it wisely or not. and the governor of kano chose to spend his wisely.

I support good things when I see them and this is one.

I'm sorry if my previous comment irked you.
I hope this will placate you.

thanks for understanding.

have a wonderful evening sir.
....I hear..just angry and I just wish amadioha will strike T.A ORJI dead where ever he is right noq
Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by gimastic(f): 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
jeron1:
so where has boko haram been bombing with what im seein now? im expectin to see bombed houses and littered streets
IDIOT u ar such a wicked fool,kano will only get better,unlike ur state whr ur governor is a drunken MASTER.

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by Macelliot(m): 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
secretaryabdul:

Yes, i ve been to Onitsha & Aba.
I don't think so, because the way you boasted over a photo of a single fly-over baffles me
Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by Dollyak(f): 1:28am On Jun 11, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Please do find time and hang out around with your colleague from kano when you opportune.
have a blessed day ahead.
I like how you are trying to encourage social behaviour. God bless.
Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by Ahmed4002(m): 6:33am On Jun 11, 2015
Dollyak:
I like how you are trying to encourage social behaviour. God bless.
thanks dear. bless you too
Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by NafeesaAA(f): 11:39am On May 08, 2016
Nice pix

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) / When Every Flight In Florida Is Grounded (Photo) / UK Visa Exempts Nigerian Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.