Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,042 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) (37997 Views)

Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] / SURPRISE!! Tinubu Blasted Jonathan; There Is No Permanent Tenant In Aso Rock. / First Lady Mama Peace Say ‘our God On Earth Is The PDP’ During Campaign Rally In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by joseph1832(m): 7:09am On Jun 09, 2015
Whoever wrote this article really needs serious brain surgery!.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by Kormforth: 7:10am On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by Wolfbrother(m): 7:41am On Jun 09, 2015
This article is supremely dense , obvious patronizing , please the writer should look at other first ladies in other countries who spent their tenure promoting women , children and doing humanitarian work instead of running after money . Stop celebrating mediocrity.

Kormforth:
she no sabi make up yet she z successful than anyone in ur lineage. bros learn to appreciate pple.

You are one of the many deluded by tribe because I don't see any other reason why you wld celebrate such a creature , I assure you she has done nothing for you or this nation no matter how much you want to delude yourself. Enjoy the mediocre economic lifestyle you live, you have her and her husband to thank for that .In this case how much you can steal is not a measure of success but how many lives you touched or influenced , how many people you truly inspired and what legacy you leave behind. In that regard patience jonathan scored 0/10.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by vankeli: 7:47am On Jun 09, 2015
Have we bothered to ask how many Britons can say a sentence in our mother tongue fluently. Nigerians?
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by meghoma: 8:31am On Jun 09, 2015
THERE IS 2 DPK UP TO 5000 MATRIX TONS EACH AT 59. THE SERIOUS BUYER SHOULD CONTACT ME ON THIS NUMBER:08131835684 VERY FAST TO CLOSE DEAL AT NNPC, ABUJA
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by Rick9(m): 8:48am On Jun 09, 2015
Didn't borther to read all that Sh*t cos its all trashy
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 09, 2015
hummmmmmmm
I love her energetic personality..
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by Stylaay(m): 9:42am On Jun 09, 2015
When mama peace was handing over to the new president of the african first ladies peace mission i quote "I thank all of u here present from all the continents in africa" i get the recording
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by Lasgidy1(m): 10:57am On Jun 09, 2015
See her face like yesterday Eba
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
Damn Patient Jonathan, will be remembered for all time. cheesy
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by ajumaxbabe(f): 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
madridguy:
1. My Husband and Sambo is a good people

2. The President was once a Child and the Senators were once a Children

3. My Fellow Widows

4. A Good Mother takes care of his Children

5. The people sitting before you here were once a Children

6. Yes we are all happy for the effort,it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one – Addressing Press men after Female Under 19 Fifa World Cup

7. The Bombers who born them?wasn’t it not a woman? They were once a Children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children a widow

8. My Heart feels sorry for these Children who have become Widows by losing their Parents for one reason or another

9. We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY?

10. vote UMBRELLA and press your finger for UMBRELLA.
lwkmd
My fellow widows
Amaechi was my son
Mama peace am missing u
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by madridguy(m): 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
LOL

ajumaxbabe:
lwkmd
My fellow widows
Amaechi was my son
Mama peace am missing u
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by Chibex50(f): 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
Mummy we still love u,, Wish u well Mama Peace
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by Flashh: 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
Nicepoker:
u know ur 5tupidity is 2nd to non
Your brain is just too little, you are blind not to be able to see the post i quoted.

Many of you, JEG loose has deranged your watery brains... Stop being a fool.

Nicepoker:
it's very good for you knowing that I'm too daft and stüpid.
I knew not till when you tell me. smiley

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Illiterate shepopotamus+ Otu0ke drunkardd= bad governance
she is still better than Daura President
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by Oiselenjakhian(m): 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hello Everyone. My company Dreamquest Multimedia has just released a commemorative game on the recent victory by the APC.

You can download it for free on the Google Play store here -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Dreamquest+Multimedia&hl=en

Please contact me if you need web development, interactive media and game development services. My number is +2349032291323.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by gtswt(f): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
So am going to miss Lady Dame Faka Patience Jonathan!!
This woman has increased the life span of an average Nigerian with her Award Winning Speeches
1- * Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.
2- * My husband Jonathan and Sambo IS good people.
3- * I rather KILL myself than commit SUICIDE.
4- * My fellow widows.
5- * My fellow womens.
6- * I travelled to Abroad to Rest in Peace.
7- * My husband is the best COUPLE on Earth.
8- * The Doctors are RESPONDING to treatment.
9- * For those who said I SPEECH bad English, I left them for God.
10- * Ojukwu is dead, but his Manhood still lives on.
11- * Na only you waka come?
12- * Chei! Chei!! Chei!!! This blood we are "sharing"
13- * diaris god oooo... hmmmm diaris god.
14- * On behalf of N2million I donate my family.
15- *To all those who think Goodluck Jonathan
has failed, I have a question for you. When a child fails an exam, isn't the child supposed to be repeated? Lets repeat Goodluck Jonathan.
16- * Nyeson Wike is the younger brother of my husband. This man I have tasted him and he is very sweet. Support him.
(Dame Faka Patience Goodluck Jonathan)
Chei! Chei!! Chei!!! Dis message "we are reading"
"diaris god o
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by Kormforth: 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
It takes one to know one.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by Nicepoker(m): 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
Flashh:

I am too dumb... When i want to quote someone I should make use of my empty brain...

[i][font=Georgia][color=#27408B][b]my brain is just too little, I am blind

Many of us has loose and deranged watery brains... I am a fool.
good to know that u are a f00l.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by mcpat(m): 4:14am On Jun 10, 2015
ugwunneB:
seriously i love this woman alot, she remain one great woman who stode by her husband all through the stormy period dats is one thing we wnt forget in a hurry

love u mama peace grin and we miss u the action first lady
*in dames voice* will you shut up!
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by NaijaOptimist: 10:34am On Jun 10, 2015
debolly:
Even though this woman made incorrect speeches almost all the time & faced a lot of embarrassment publicly....she never stopped campaigning(definitely with grammatical errors too) for her husband, she stood by him. Jonathan is really blessed walahiiiii.
Hello, sorry for not getting in touch.
Have no access to internet here, am in a remote village not even on GSM or any phone yet.
Life is boring but no other choicen I hope you are fine, and doing well in your studies.
I came to our main office this morning and decided to get in touch, I will get across as soon as am able.
Takia.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
NaijaOptimist:

Hello, sorry for not getting in touch.
Have no access to internet here, am in a remote village not even on GSM or any phone yet.
Life is boring but no other choicen I hope you are fine, and doing well in your studies.
I came to our main office this morning and decided to get in touch, I will get across as soon as am able.
Takia.
So happy to hear from you. Seriously, I was worried when you didn't get in touch. Remote village cry cry...sorry. Do take care of yourself.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by free37: 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
Yes ooo.......mama p.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by NovusHomo(m): 2:30am On Jun 15, 2015
There was. Biache was larger than life, at least in her own imagination.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC / CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives / Photos Of Godswill Akpabio In A London Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.