Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday (56483 Views)

Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) / Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by SHOCK7(m): 7:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmmm undecided
who told u his lieing now?Becos u not as strong as him in faith doesn't make his story untrue!
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Jeromejnr(m): 7:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
There is something people miss, especially nigerians, you don't expect the whole world to be saints, everytin thts happning in life is meant to happen, it is so deluded to think havin sex is a crime,you are trappin ur mind to your own freewill, look if we all where saints, don't u tink there would be problem, if all you could do was laugh, without crying, you wouldn't appreciate happiness, "for your mind nw u don over come temptation? The only thing you need to overcome here is your foolishness... I always tell people, although light and darkness have nothing in common, without darkness u'll never knw wht light is, imagine u in a dark room, then u lit a candle, d candle is shining because the room is dark....they work hand in hand.......MY POINT......good and evil work hand in hand, u'll never survive by good deeds alone......jesus said "be wise as a serpent and gentle as a dove"

Read what you wrote again slowly this time, and see if it makes sense.

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
Run far away from that lady. She's an agent of devil ooo

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by berrystunn(m): 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
ask me again , you no get action.... till date
slacker
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by whoisuche: 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

God will bless you for this and make u more stronger in the Lord. Keep it up when is time 4 u to marry God will give u a good wife the one both of u will serve God in truth and in spirit and at last make Heaven.

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
SHOCK7:

who told u his lieing now?Becos u not as strong as him in faith doesn't make his story untrue!
faith? how does faith related to what op is talking about? cheesy tell me more.
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Kennedyiheme: 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Read what you wrote again slowly this time, and see if it makes sense.
yh I knew its only a few that wld understand, don't bother yourself, its only for the wise, instead u shld be the one reading it all over again to see if it doesn't make sense

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by malachee: 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
I am now a new creature in Christ. The old man was
crucified with Christ henceforth our relationship is over.
She bounced and walked out of me angrily and refused
picking my call. If you were to be in my shoes what will
you do?

If u are truly a born again u are nt suppose to have anything to do with d girl nt even calling her. Oh boy dat thing still dey hungry u joor.

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by timtrader(m): 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nice one
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Apostleyurme(m): 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
U made a right decision. When we understand the power of redemption it gave us acess to operate in the supernatural.

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Jason21(m): 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
op is a poosie!
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
thing leave me abi u dey mad?
i go finish u 4 dis forum
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
sweetorgasm:
i go finish u 4 dis forum
undecided undecided

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
churchkilo:
great decision there,got attracted cos today is my birthday and I am so happy to be + 1 today

Happy birthday to you .Wishing you long life and prosperity
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by chaxking(m): 7:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

first of all, you don't need sex to prove love. Second, she sounded like she is doing u a favour by offering sex. If u do d same on her birthday she will be disappointed, left to me u did d right thing but I hope u will not give in to temptation in the near future. Relationships should not be built on sex, it's relationships you have to relate..

2 Likes

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by boluyongp(m): 8:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
I think I would do the same. Not because I may not find her that attractive but because she's dangling sexx in front of me and made it such a big thing that she's making it a prize/gift for my birthday. Something some ladies are literally "begging" for from some guys. After the birthday nko, what happens . The truth is, she wasn't faithful, she didn't love you and somebody else was knacking her behind you. I thank the Heavens for your life bro, they just rescued you from an olosho. Congratulations! You did the right thing. Stay close to Christ and never leave Him.

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by encrypt(m): 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nigerians and their ability to jump to conclusion. You severally!!!!! disturbed that girl for sex and she declined...You have no idea what she PROBABLY went through before finally deciding to offer it to you and people are here saying she is an agent of the devil..you should block her number...SMH
First off when you saw the light did you sit her down to talk to her?? NO! You cannot just assume everybody would change their life style because you changed urs. It would be a CAPITAL mistake if you let that girl go without at least trying to make her see reason.

BTW IF YOU CANNOT COMPREHEND ENGLISH DO NOT QUOTE ME!!

2 Likes

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Pamcrest(f): 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
Op, just go for confession. Because when she stripped and u looked upon her na.k.ed form, u have already lusted with your eyes and in your heart. So u have committed fornication already....u might as well have gone d whole nine yards. Go and sin no more! grin
What won't one hear on this NL.
My humble two cents

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by annice2014: 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

that was a gud decision. I'l advice u not to indulge in a lot of preaching to d girl but rather be praying 4 her, cos d devil is cunning. May God strengthen and keep u.

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by mvpakin(m): 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
'Oh Lord! BABA darijimiiiii!' *in Reminisce's Voice* wel I trust myself. Jesus go plz excuse me 4 dat moment ( my opinion though'
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by jomoh: 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
The gel na confam Ogbanje, winch, Aje, mami water, Emere all join together.
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by omojeesu(m): 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
Foolishness! A common mistake women and girls make.
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by film2(m): 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
Wish I never had sex before now....The moment u have made a resolution to quit sin that's the time u will start witnessing occasions of sins unlocking itself...

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by herald9: 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
So when people become bornagain they must change their name to one notorious Jewish nomenclature? What happened to our Okon, Akpan, etc.

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by davidque007(m): 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hmmm! I find it difficult to believe your story. Sounds like superStory fiction. However,if it is true, then I congratulate u for standing strong. Sex b4 marriage (fornication) can never and will never be a proof of love either for the man or woman, if anything, it complicates things in a relationship that isn't legalised yet

2 Likes

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
Is sex a sin for adults?
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by pek(m): 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
Believe this, then believe Nigeria will win the world cup in 2018. Even if this is true, what do you want us to do? Or are you regretting?

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
IF NA ME,I FOR F...... OHHHHHHH NEPA DON TAKE LIGHT tongue
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by dancoolD(m): 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
That shuld be the decision you have ever made in your life, because your body is God temple
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Maximus85(m): 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

Talk true ooo
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by esiri4jesu(m): 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

May the Almighty God continue to strengthen you in understanding and wisdom. Always be sensitive to the spirit of God. Why is it that when you Gabe your life to Christ she decided to offer sex as a gift? Thank God you did not fall. Keep it up and you will do exploit in the of Jesus name. You are blessed.

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
Lol Op need award

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski / RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.