Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. (83867 Views)

Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) / Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by ephi123(f): 6:57pm On May 24, 2017
Looking at the comments/ likes on the first page and comparing that to the situation today, I am just amazed how downhill PMB went in just 2 years. He has massively disappointed Nigerians.

We need "throwback threads" like this on FP from time to time. A good reminder and a good lesson.

Donmalcolm21, come and read! cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by submit: 8:24pm On May 24, 2017
kennydee05:
Sai Baba everywhere
Buhari is the best thing to have happened to Nigeria since the civil war. Buhari always live up to expectation. What will the Tanoids say to this? Absolutely clueless talks.
Nothing will stop me from naming my first son Buhari though am a christian

Guy how far? Are you still naming your son Buhari grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by submit: 8:31pm On May 24, 2017
tongue
elwasee:

... And who are going to screen the appointees? The elders in your village?
Common! Wait till the new legislative arm are grounded.
PMB will teach you what governance is all about.

Hope you and your family is enjoying the lesson on governance undecided

3 Likes

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by swagagolic01(m): 9:31pm On May 24, 2017
Lmao, what a thread grin grin let him goan sit with Obama again na grin grin

3 Likes

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by kennydee05(m): 10:41pm On May 24, 2017
submit:

I am sorry to disappoint you, YES I will....
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by dlondonbadboy: 11:11pm On May 24, 2017
kennydee05:

This one never learn...e go take 2more years for you to fully learn..

3 Likes

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by SalamRushdie: 11:22pm On May 24, 2017
kennydee05:

This one will be senseless till the grave ..no need to even say a prayer for him

3 Likes

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 24, 2017
submit:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 24, 2017
Respect to the wise men from the East. They saw the disaster on time, did their best to avoid it. cheesy.... Nigerians are still on reset mode.... cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Odingo1: 11:46pm On May 24, 2017
some of those shouting sai baba on top of their voices have died of hunger or from fulani herdsmen attack.

4 Likes

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by kennydee05(m): 11:57pm On May 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

This one will be senseless till the grave ..no need to even say a prayer for him
When am happy.... you are there masturbating... I pray God will heal your wound
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by kennydee05(m): 11:59pm On May 24, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

This one never learn...e go take 2more years for you to fully learn..
You better double your hustle. people are making it, smiling to banks daily basis you are there digging out post of two years. ....
As for me and my family Sai Baba
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by dlondonbadboy: 7:40am On May 25, 2017
kennydee05:

You better double your hustle. people are making it, smiling to banks daily basis you are there digging out post of two years. ....
As for me and my family Sai Baba
l

Who is talking about those smiling or crying to the bank? I'm telling you, your brain is too blocked to learn and you are talking nonsense...Do you think some of us speaking against this useless administration don't 'smile to the bank'?
If you are happy with this useless government then I feel so sorry for you..

4 Likes

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by ephi123(f): 8:16am On May 25, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
l

Who is talking about those smiling or crying to the bank? I'm telling you, your brain is too blocked to learn and you are talking nonsense...Do you think some of us speaking against this useless administration don't 'smile to the bank'?

Very sorry.
It's shame that won't let him admit it cheesy Smiling to bank indeed when the money you are taking there has lost value by over 17% compared to last year.

3 Likes

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by joeyfire(m): 10:04am On May 25, 2017
elwasee:
That moment when your president seats gallantly with the US President....

You can buoyantly hold your Nigerian passport and dance shoki on the streets of Texas.

#NoRushToThisGreatness
The global pride on its way!!

Gallantly ran a thriving economy into recession and instituted a police state where DSS or EFCC can frame anything, lock somebody up and ignore court orders .

Gallantly allowed fulani herdsmen to wipe out whole villages and allowed his boys to award billions for grasscutting while idps starve in prison like camps

Gallant failure like the Gallant BMC clowns who hyped his gallant pose in this thread grin grin

3 Likes

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by kennydee05(m): 4:00pm On May 25, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
l

I am much more happy... so what do you want me to do for you?
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by JoeCutie(m): 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
Chilee12:

SMH
Hi
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Titogbanski: 5:17am On Oct 04, 2018
Gallantry means seating by Obama right?
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by zedman1(m): 10:45am On Mar 23, 2020
I don't see citizens of other countries playing the blame game, rather I see them being more united in these trying times but see some comments here. What the hell is wrong with Nigerians?
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Lovelife200: 11:48am On Mar 23, 2020
Sparrow13:
Has Jonathan declared his assets after leaving office ?
Why are tanoid not asking ?

Abii o

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" / Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison / Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.