Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) (83893 Views)

Saraki In Secret Deal With Babangida, DSS, EFCC, Police – Presidency / Offa Robbery: Police Questions Saraki In His Office / Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
Earlier today, Akwa Ibom State Governor, Mr. Udom Emmanuel welcomed the Senate President, Abubakar Bukola Saraki, at Governor's Office, Government House, Uyo

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) by Almaiga: 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
Trash, Saraki must go!!!

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
#UdomTill2023

"I thank you, the Senate President, that in time like this you find time to visit us. We appreciate you. You are being attacked because you are about to score a goal.

I appreciate your courage and kind words and I want to assure you that Akwa Ibom is PDP and PDP is Akwa Ibom. Let me also salute you, your Excellency, you have fought a good fight. We say just ride on, you have the support of the masses of this country."

-Akwa Ibom State Governor, Mr. Udom Emmanuel receiving Senate President, Bukola Saraki at Government House, Uyo today.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) by johnlvis(m): 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
Mr RIGHT doing the RIGHT thing . Udom is RIGHT

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
Udom is correct... Udom we (Akwa Ibomites) know

Saraki enjoying Akwa Ibom state hospitality

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
God bless Akwa Ibom state for the hospitality

Udom and Akwa Ibom people are the most hospitable

Even Dino don't feels it

11 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) by docadams: 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
Udom fall hand, I swear. So with all this Saraki bojuboju dance in the NASS, Udom couldn't utter a word of advice/reproach. Or is he also scared of Saraki

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
docadams:
Udom fall hand, I swear. So with all this Saraki bojuboju dance in the NASS, Udom couldn't utter a word of advice/reproach. Or is he also scared of Saraki
Lol Udom is hospitable

10 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
Udom is taking his luck too far...I mean why welcome a legislative fugitive? Is he trying to mock APC and President Buhari?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Udom is taking his luck too far...I mean why welcome a legislative fugitive? Is he trying to mock APC and President Buhari?

I don't understand! Do you realise that the National Assembly politics has nothing to do with Udom? He's not a Senator and what is wrong in a Governor welcoming the country's Senate President to his state? I think it is what courtesy demands.

Beside politics has to be separated from state matters

27 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I don't understand! Do you realise that the National Assembly politics has nothing to do with Udom? He's not a Senator and what is wrong in a Governor welcoming the country's Senate President to his state? I think it is what courtesy demands.

Beside politics has to be separated from state matters

Then why is he eulogizing a criminal like Saraki, while urging him on to fight the president?

Let me also salute you, your Excellency, you have fought a good fight. We say just ride on, you have the support of the masses of this country."

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Then why is he eulogizing a criminal like Saraki, while urging him on to fight the president?

You know say Udom is a friend of all.

8 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) by mpianya39(m): 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Nwa ngene grin

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) by Ponponkon: 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
Re: Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) by centoke30(m): 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

what are you trying insinuate, so he shouldn't welcome Saraki the Senate President because the Buhari the president is against Saraki? seems like your one of those that advocate that an enemy of my friend is my enemy. but seems like you forgot something before making that comment, Saraki is currently the National leader of PDP which is Udom's Party and since Udom is loyal to PDP, he will also have to support his party leader who did what was right.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
centoke30:
what are you trying insinuate, so he shouldn't welcome Saraki the Senate President because the Buhari the president is against Saraki? seems like your one of those that advocate that an enemy of my friend is my enemy. but seems like you forgot something before making that comment, Saraki is currently the National leader of PDP which is Udom's Party and since Udom is loyal to PDP, he will also have to support his party leader who did what was right.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) by SolutionMee: 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

I have a rope here with me

Please do the needful

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
The more you look, the less you see when it comes to Nigeria politics.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) by Lordsocrates: 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
Its funny when one comes online and reads about some folks saying that Godswill Akpabio has no political value in Aks, truth is, theres no politician in the south that has background foundations like Godswill, his roots are in his people.

As Governor he turned Ikot Ekpene to a new heaven, the roof of the houses of all those in his village he changed it and restructured all their houses to standard to match his own . Even as Senator his constitutional briefing, was out of this world. Giving out

d
11 6.5KVA Generators
24 5.5KVA Generators
699 2.5KVA Generators
55 Block Moulding Machines\Listers
113 Computers/Printers
194 Sewing Machines
154 Grinding Machines
58 Tricycles(Keke)
10 Cassava Processing Machines
30 Home Grinding Machines
40 Industrial Sewing Machines
20 Cars
10 Buses
4 Tractors
Scholarship to 250 Beneficiaries
Bursary Allowance to 22 Beneficiaries
40 Cargo Tricycle

If he should start any political party today he will still floor any opponent running against him, 80/20...

Udom knows this, and is scared like shit, because he was already underperforming by far, all the street lights installed by GOA has been stolen under Udoms watch, and its shameful for folks to believe that Udom can stand Godswill shadow.

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) by Lordsocrates: 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
If there's any politician that is would have won PDP the presidency in it would have been Godswill, running as Vice candidate, either he with Atiku or Kwankwaso, theres no other politician who with wide acceptance in south as GOA as his very generous and knows how to talk... And yet PDP had to malign him, pity... APC has been won a governoship sit in the Richest state in the south (As per oil derivative)

https://www.nairaland.com/3904568/items-distributed-senator-akpabio-constituency

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) by amansi(m): 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2018

Re: Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) by luveu: 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Udom is taking his luck too far...I mean why welcome a legislative fugitive? Is he trying to mock APC and President buhari

What is APC to udom? Cry me a river

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) by wyqay: 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
ok,
Re: Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) by luveu: 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
Almaiga:
Trash, Saraki must go!!!
No mr man u made a mistake dt snake best represent APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) by Ubongdemaga: 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
Almaiga:
Trash, Saraki must go!!!
tahk 4 ur stupid mind.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) by Shantyken(m): 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
You know say Udom is a friend of all.
udom nt frnd of all
Re: Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) by Almaiga: 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
Ubongdemaga:
tahk 4 ur stupid mind.

cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) by Shantyken(m): 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
luveu:

What is APC to udom? Cry me a river
me and u knows dat udom is going home come 2019
Re: Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) by RexTramadol1: 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
P to the D to the P!

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) by Adalberto(m): 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
The way Udom Emmanuel go take lose dis election eh
It will be worse that what Man utd did to Arsenal that year
Re: Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) by ofwest47(m): 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
It is unfortunate for these S E and S S leaders they continue sell off their people at chipper rate imagine Omo MESU JAMBA carrying his Jamba to the S E and S S

(1) (2) (Reply)

PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. / "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" / Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.