Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,610 members, 7,770,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:06 PM

Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media (37226 Views)

Exporting To Adobe Media Encoder From Adobe After Effects / I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you / Train Yourself On The Use Of Photoshop, Cinema4d, Lynda Poser, Guerilla Scale, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by geniusmedia: 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
I represent Genius Media Production, a video coverage and photography company, as a service company, we provide classy video coverage and photography services at various events such as Birthday Party, Burial, Wedding, Seminar, Product launching, Products commercial adverts.etc

Here are some of the photo works I did at my leisure time with Adobe Photoshop CS5.5.
These photo editing works are open to constructive criticisms just for learning sake. Thanks.

NB: The pictures quality have been reduced in line with the picture size (pixel) specifications on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by geniusmedia: 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
1) BEFORE
2) AFTER

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by geniusmedia: 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
You can contact me for the following services

*Photo Editing
*Video Editing
*Video Coverage and Photography Services @ events such as wedding, birthday party, burial etc
*Training etc

BB PIN: 33348693
Number: 07085511361

You can also see some of our wedding photography on this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/2007342/classy-video-coverage-photography-services

MORE...

16 Likes

Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by geniusmedia: 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
1) BEFORE
2) AFTER

9 Likes

Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by geniusmedia: 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
More

14 Likes

Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by geniusmedia: 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
More here...

3 Likes

Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by lalasticlala(m): 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
Wow

7 Likes

Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
i'm not thrilled undecided buh...his good tho undecided

51 Likes

Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by write2obi(m): 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
Am not impressed undecided

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by starlight101(m): 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
Tomfrench:
g
wetin do G?

5 Likes

Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by geniusmedia: 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
lalasticlala:
Wow
I sight you Sir, please take am easy with me o.
I hope you understand...God bless you

4 Likes

Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by geniusmedia: 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
write2obi:
Am not impressed undecided
Constructive criticism is allowed Sirs, kindly let me know what to improve on...
Tomfrench:
i'm not thrilled undecided buh...his good tho undecided

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by lalasticlala(m): 10:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
geniusmedia:

I sight you Sir, please take am easy with me o.
I hope you understand...God bless you

I don't understand o
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by prof800(m): 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
spywareczar sad
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by geniusmedia: 10:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
More

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by geniusmedia: 11:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
Your views are welcome
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
ur gettin there. Ur definitely getting there. The best one is the pool pic. Keep the quality in that range. The rest tho look like "photoshop excrement" especiall the buhari and chain pics. The other car pic looks like horsesh*t. But yeah i think u got the talent. #Welldone smiley

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by kristen12(f): 7:06am On Jun 09, 2015
Wow.....they look really nice especially the one in the pool.

16 Likes

Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by kaywiluv(f): 8:42am On Jun 09, 2015
Nice work but you can learn more by going to this conference.. Site... www.niphec.com
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by felixchip(m): 10:26am On Jun 09, 2015
You see eh! I been just dey watch. Anybody wey talk anything wey no make sense, prof800, give am pepper.

Back to the matter, my guy, your moves are good. But, to get it right, you have to understand blending and color matching.

In some of them, there're no shadows. You be winch? How you dey and you no get shadow?
Again, you don't pick details. It's said that "the devil is in the details". Work with your "zOOm tool". To understand and be good at manipulating photos, you need to understand. And know how compositing works.

That one wey you commot your footwear put shoe, you be diver? See as your leg be for there.
Ok. You want hail buhari, abi? Wey your other hand? Choi! Calm down. No dey rush. You have a nice start though.

You're still getting up, but, take it one after the other. Youtube is your best friend. Nairalanders love yabbing.

Oya, my bottle of Orijin.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by geniusmedia: 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
kristen12:
Wow.....they look really nice especially the one in the pool.
Thanks a lot, your commendation is highly appreciated.

Just in case you might need our service kindly click this link
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by geniusmedia: 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
felixchip:
You see eh! I been just dey watch. Anybody wey talk anything wey no make sense, prof800, give am pepper.

Back to the matter, my guy, your moves are good. But, to get it right, you have to understand blending and color matching.

In some of them, there're no shadows. You be winch? How you dey and you no get shadow?
Again, you don't pick details. It's said that "the devil is in the details". Work with your "zOOm tool". To understand and be good at manipulating photos, you need to understand. And know how compositing works.

That one wey you commot your footwear put shoe, you be diver? See as your leg be for there.
Ok. You want hail buhari, abi? Wey your other hand? Choi! Calm down. No dey rush. You have a nice start though.

You're still getting up, but, take it one after the other. Youtube is your best friend. Nairalanders love yabbing.

Oya, my bottle of Orijin.
Actually these works were done by our new employee who is still undergoing some training, that is why I brought it here for you guy's rating.

I really appreciate your input. I wouldn't mind if you have any online tutorial you want to recommend for him.

Our service is on video coverage and photography, just in case you need it.
Below is a link to our wedding photography, https://www.nairaland.com/2007342/classy-video-coverage-photography-services

Cc: spywareczar

3 Likes

Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by spywareczar(m): 8:20am On Jun 11, 2015
prof800:
spywareczar sad
lmao, I'm speechless mehn grin
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by geniusmedia: 6:41am On Jun 13, 2015
spywareczar:
lmao, I'm speechless mehn grin
Mr Spyware, you don't have to be speechless Sir, this is why nairaland is a forum to share knowledge, your constructive criticisms and encouragement (if any) will be highly appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by fnep2smooth(m): 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
My rating 2/10

-It's very noticeable
-No much tight pix to make it real
-You need to use a beta phone with good camera to take you pix cos this one is Sh#t .
-No colour
Try to be creative, think , then start Photoshopping

6 Likes

Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by geniusmedia: 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
fnep2smooth:
My rating 2/10

-It's very noticeable
-No much tight pix to make it real
-You need to use a beta phone with good camera to take you pix cos this one is Sh#t .
-No colour
Try to be creative, think , then start Photoshopping
Thanks, your message shall be passed accoridingly to the artist.
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by Panshow(m): 6:58am On Jun 15, 2015
Great work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by geniusmedia: 12:03am On Jun 16, 2015
Panshow:
Great work.
Thank you very much, your comment is highly appreciated.

We are into the business of video coverage and photography services, you may contact us through 07085511361 or BBM: 33348693

You can see some of our wedding photography here
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by Goldenheart(m): 6:49am On Jun 16, 2015
Okay...... thiz is lipsrsealed
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by KoredeBellosMum(f): 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
d photo wif wizkid looks really fake
nyc work anyway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka / Hey!! Check Out My Designs! / Artwork Made With Coca-Cola Bottles By A YABATECH Student (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.