Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Gist Tech-i 2015: Chanja Datti Team - Please Support Our Environmental Project - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Gist Tech-i 2015: Chanja Datti Team - Please Support Our Environmental Project (440 Views)

Server Room & Data Center Environmental Monitoring Systems / Vote For These 5 Nigerian Startups To Get Into The Global GIST Tech-i Finals / 2016 Global Innovation through Science & Tech (GIST) Challenge. VOTE NIGERIA !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gist Tech-i 2015: Chanja Datti Team - Please Support Our Environmental Project by Dapel86(m): 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
Dear All,

Kindly spare your time

Some young minds recently started a social enterprise in Abuja that not only recycles PET plastic waste, but also empowers women and unemployed youths. The enterprise, Chanja Datti Co. Ltd. (www.chanjadatti.com), ably represented by myself, Oludayo Pelumi, applied for the GIST (Global Innovation through Science and Technology) Tech-I Competition organized by the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) and the U.S. Department of State, and was selected as one of the SEMIFINALISTS (http://www.gistnetwork.org/tech-i/semifinalists). Note that we are 1 of 76 semifinalists selected out of 792 applications from 74 countries, and 1 of only 5 Semifinalists selected from Nigeria.

To advance to the final stage, where 30 finalists will be selected across the globe, we need to garner appreciable votes for our Video presentation. This is why we appeal for your support to believe in our vision by helping us garner votes through your organizational influence by encouraging your teeming followers, subscribers, clients, partners, mentees, fans, well-wishers and followers to cast their daily vote for our entrepreneurial/environmental project. We also hope to have a mention in any of your media programs or publications. We are personally shooting for 10,000 votes, and we are assured that by your support, we can get those votes.
This link may can be used to vote (using Facebook might make the process easy for login) https://review.wizehive.com/voting/view/aaaspublicvote2014/29968/2864549/0

OR connect the page for voting at www.gistnetwork.org/tech-i/vote and follow the procedure below:

• Search for Oludayo
• Click on the video
• Click on vote
• You may also share thereafter with the social media icons just above the name
• You can vote once daily till the deadline…and stand to win other opportunities
• You can use your Facebook account to vote easily

Permit us to state here that the said project serves cogent national economic and environmental sustainability causes as relates to unemployment, poor economy, poor waste management, carbon emission, global warming and other forms of pollution and environmental effects.

Kindly share with other necessary quarters, organizations or bodies as you believe in our dreams and aspirations for our global entrepreneurship development and environmental sustainability initiative.
While counting on your support, please be assured of my regards.

Yours,

Oludayo Pelumi
Team Representative
For: CHANJA DATTI TEAM

(1) (Reply)

Gionee Needs A Marketing Manager In Nigeria / A Judge In The US Makes ‘ballot Selfies’ Legal Again / Hey Bloggers I Need Your Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.