Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

The Buhari Administration From A Time Measured Perspective - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Buhari Administration From A Time Measured Perspective (867 Views)

I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode / Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos) / What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Buhari Administration From A Time Measured Perspective by dabigwalls: 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
The Buhari Administration is the whipping baby of Nigeria's age of political enlightenment. As expected our political sophistication as a people will be further sharpened with the advent of modern technology and the power of social media. To put things in perspective we may want to view the administration thus:

1) This administration ends in 1451 days.
2) Effectively, 1045 working days actually when excluding weekends.
3) Less 104 Saturdays and Sundays x 4 years, President Buhari and his team have just 1035 days to work. What this means is that by the end of next month, this administration would have less than 982 days to deliver on a remarkable promise of supply of electricity to homes and our industries. I remember the 24/7 electricity billboards.
4) There will be 33 national holidays in the process and in Nigeria, there are usually 'jaras', additional days that Nigerians lump with public holidays especially the religious ones. The total number of workdays would have reduced.
5) There are some 34,823 hours or so to go. Every hour counts because for now it is a hourglass turned.
6) In effect, the administration has some 2,089,400 minutes to go.
7) in weeks, President Buhari just has 207 weeks to go.

We can complain, grumble all we can but time is of the essence. Let us support the General, trust me there is #notime.

One love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Buhari Administration From A Time Measured Perspective by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Op. And what have yu contibuted to aid the development of nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Buhari Administration From A Time Measured Perspective by Waspy(m): 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Time keeper
Re: The Buhari Administration From A Time Measured Perspective by dabigwalls: 6:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Op. And what have yu contibuted to aid the development of nigeria.

I would like to see your educational qualifications, your birth certificate, your bank statements, your medical wellness certificates and the anointing oil brand that gives you that false sense of authority you sniff on to ask me that question.
Re: The Buhari Administration From A Time Measured Perspective by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
dabigwalls:

I would like to see your educational qualifications, your birth certificate, your bank statements, your medical wellness certificates and the anointing oil brand that gives you that false sense of authority you sniff on to ask me that question.
hmmmnnn, nigerians especially nairalanders too like cause. Na question i just dey ask you, i no abuse yu. Or am i too straightforward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Buhari Administration From A Time Measured Perspective by dabigwalls: 7:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ok. No vex. Before I calculate how many minutes you don spend so far...

(1) (Reply)

APC Goes To Court As Buhari ‘drinks KUNU’ Over Breakfast With Saraki/dogara / PHOTO: One Of The Masterminds Of Gombe Motorpark Bomb Blast In Hospital / Nigeria Air Force Kill 350 In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.