Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Pastor Calls For Donations For Osun State Workers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Calls For Donations For Osun State Workers (433 Views)

Ogun State Workers Suspend Strike - Press Release / Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) / PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Calls For Donations For Osun State Workers by Tomiwatosin(m): 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
AREGBESOLA STARVING OSUN WORKERS..
The State Pastor of the Living Faith
Church, also known as the Winners’ Chapel,
Osogbo, Olumuyiwa Emmanuel, on Sunday
made a passionate appeal to members of the
church to start bringing foodstuffs and
money to assist members (workers) who are
civil servants that have not been paid their
salaries in the last seven months.
The cleric made the appeal to the
congregation in his sermon during the first
service held at the church in Osogbo.
Emmanuel said that the church had observed
that the salary issue was affecting some
members of the church who were civil
servants and had decided to make the call to
offer them succour.
He said, “There are people among us who
are civil servants and who have not been
paid for about seven months. These people
need our help especially at this time.
“Whatever you have, begin to bring them to
the church from tomorrow. Bring
foodstuffs and money. We must be our
brothers’ keepers. Don’t bring clothes; this
is not the time for that.
“There are people who slept on an empty
stomach last night and we must not pretend
that we don’t know. Bring foodstuff and
money; they will be distributed to those of
them who need it next Sunday.
“We are going to reach out to them
effectively and maximally because nobody
must suffer in our midst.”
The pastor said that there were some
families where the husbands and the wives
were civil servants, saying the effect of
the unpaid salaries was being felt more in
such homes.
Re: Pastor Calls For Donations For Osun State Workers by Mogidi: 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
Tinubu should start the donation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Calls For Donations For Osun State Workers by Akkord4gov: 6:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
All these governors owing their workers have no reason to do so,they should just resign if they can't face the challenges

I warned my people not to vote for Ajimobi too but the so acclaimed change blinded them.Before u castigate me,I voted for Buhari(nt because he is in APC bt because have been voting for him since 2007 and d last option to get rid of clueless presi) but I knew that these APC people have notin to offer

God's wrath on all government that make the electorate to suffer,Amin
If u are a child of civil servant in Osun and Oyo,u will say more Amen
Re: Pastor Calls For Donations For Osun State Workers by winnieG1(m): 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
Pastor abeg mind ur business, when peps were shouting for change, those osun workers and indigens mistook it to be changing from PDP to APC , little did they know its about changing from bad governance to good governance. they should deal with it so next 4 years, they will stop being Party bigots and vote someone who will perform irrespective of his party affiliation. I still wonder how those workers and the indigens voted to governor who was already owing them over 6months salary at the expense of their stomach.
Re: Pastor Calls For Donations For Osun State Workers by Ezenwammadu(m): 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
undecided
Re: Pastor Calls For Donations For Osun State Workers by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
This thing no funny again ooo!
Pastor calls for Donations! Yawa!

And Ogbeni rauf is still jumping around, snapping photographs and shining teeth.

In a sane System he would have resigned!

we no longer just politicians who can make noise and lack ideas on how to govern and create sources of wealth.

We need men who can dig dip irrespective of whatever is accrued to them.

Leaders who will in difficult times, drop some aides to show their people they feel d pains also.

The governor should honorable resign
Re: Pastor Calls For Donations For Osun State Workers by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
cases like this hardly make front page i pray this does. our moderator at times amaze me especially that lasticalala of person.

(1) (Reply)

Reminder That Aregbesola Was Against The FG Saving For A Rainy Day / PAY-CUT: Check-mating State Gov... Amosun As Reference Point / 2 Men Docked For Buying Stolen Indomie Noodles In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.