Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect (48103 Views)

APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) / Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect by TrishaP(f): 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
chrisbaba1:

TrishaP!!! smiley

Yes?!smiley
Re: ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect by abysirius(m): 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
The last time I checked, d oracle decide who should be crowned a king. Oh, that was in d 18th century!

But come to think of it. would pple still oppose the new king's candidacy if he had been appointed by some oracle? Or does oracle consider physical appearance/deformities which is the basis upon which these people are protesting?
I believe there should be a better way of going about this than to say the new king cannot be king because of his disability. To me, it sounds condescending. I'm not sure those reasons are tenable. Won't it be a mockery of God to strip anyone of his/her right on the ground that he or she is physically challenged? Just asking.

But socially, is it also appropriate to crown a dwarf as a king? It's is bad enough to be short as a celebrity. To be a dwarf, bald and also has a staunched back and be made a king could be seen as a mockery of a whole kingdom as well.
So what do we say to this?

He isn't d only surviving Prince otherwise it would have been justifiable.
Re: ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect by 19naia(m): 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
what happened to the woman who was enthroned as Deji of akure? Is this story fake and the woman is still deji of akure?
Re: ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect by omartins(m): 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
adeaks:
Instead of legally divorcing his wife, the man caused her to be badly beaten and then poured acid on her which later led to her death. Yet those clowns want the government to forgive and reinstate him to the throne. What about the feelings of the late woman's family?

A thousand dwarfs are preferable to that animal. angry

Truly the dethrone king beat his wife but the acid aspect is staged, she is alive.
After she was used and dumped she regretted her actions, she is one of the points the case is still in court.
For your information, I know the woman and the dethrone king's lawyer.
Re: ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
lol
Re: ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect by cooljude(m): 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
WIZGUY69:
How can a Governor decides and nominated who to be king

when did that one start..?

are they insane or what??
It started since the inception of Nigeria, it was designed by England inother for them to control the country without actually been seen as the conquerers. The kingmakers nominates the king but the final approval must come from the governor who hands the staff of office to the king.
Re: ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
Show us his picture before we begin put mouth.
Re: ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
TrishaP:

Yes?!smiley

Wheres your traditional name, whats trisha na?
Re: ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect by armadeo(m): 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
tell that to adewale lannister
Re: ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect by Ayanko(m): 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
KoredeBellosMum:
Ppl in Akure re generally dwarfs
smiley
KoredeBellosMum:
Your papa na dwarf.
Re: ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect by akigbemaru: 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
ikeregbe to fe je oba.
Re: ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect by lawlahbammy(f): 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
KoredeBellosMum:

And from wat u posted here all i can deduce is dat u r DAFT... undecided undecided undecided
Re: ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
I'm interest in the bald area. My friends and I, while in the University, argued over a statement of joke, "apari o ki n j'oba" (a bald can not be a king), we saw written on a poster. I really need to meet awon agba, to find out.
Firefire, se apari n j'oba n'ile kaaro o j'ire?
Re: ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect by elohorayodele: 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
Mogidi:
HYPOCRISY!!

If a dwarf can't rule Akure why is Prof Yeye Osinbanjo ruling Nigeria?

You wicked sha grin

2 Likes

Re: ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect by Mogidi: 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
elohorayodele:

You wicked sha grin

Bros na politics na grin grin grin
Re: ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect by Firefire(m): 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I'm interest in the bald area. My friends and I, while in the University, argued over a statement of joke, "apari o ki n j'oba" (a bald can not be a king), we saw written on a poster. I really need to meet awon agba, to find out.
Firefire, se apari n j'oba n'ile kaaro o j'ire?

Ni igba iwase, awon orisirisi ikorira ati ote kii je ki a fi abirun tabi alabo ara je oye tabi Oba, sugbon o de ikorita kan ti awon baba wa nfi ti

ogun ati agbara isese, ewe' ati egbo pelu atilehin awon igba irunmole fi yan eniyan si ori oye.

Nigbati olaju de, ni a bere si ngbagbe awon Aasa ati ise ile Odua. Esin ti gba opolopo awon asa wa lowo wa.

Bi oti le wu ki ori, ko si eri to daju wipe 'apari' ko le je Oba ni ile Odua. Sugbon, o ni ra fun abirun, abuke tabi alabo ara lati je Oba ile Yoruba.

A ri eru awon bayi bi "Oosa" lai fi ti ikorira se.

1 Like

Re: ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect by foxyac3(m): 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
Tyrion Lanister....
Re: ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect by Firefire(m): 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
Mogidi:
HYPOCRISY!!

shocked shocked shocked ye pa ri pa!
Re: ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect by Mogidi: 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
Firefire:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect by after1: 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
Mogidi:
HYPOCRISY!!

If i post your pics Moses, people will laugh tire. I swear
Re: ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect by after1: 11:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
Firefire:

So you are in support of him ridiculing a king and the VP yet you call yourself Yoruba. Continue....
Re: ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect by Firefire(m): 11:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
after1:

So you are in support of him ridiculing a king and the VP yet you call yourself Yoruba. Continue....

How ? undecided
Re: ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect by Mogidi: 11:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
after1:

If i post your pics Moses, people will laugh tire. I swear

Are you a dwarf as well, sorry o. Post what you want na your wahala be that.
Re: ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect by after1: 11:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Are you a dwarf as well, sorry o. Post what you want na your wahala be that.

Ok good as you don gimme the go ahead. Pls dont call the mod when it hit you hard.
Re: ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect by Jalinco: 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
Where is the picture of the Oba.
Pictures don't lie
Re: ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect by dozzy001(m): 11:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
Dwarf or no dwarf, what's deir business??
Re: ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect by MeandSum: 11:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
omartins:

Truly the dethrone king beat his wife but the acid aspect is staged, she is alive.
After she was used and dumped she regretted her actions, she is one of the points the case is still in court.
For your information, I know the woman and the dethrone king's lawyer.

any man who beats a woman is not worth his salt. divorce her and let her go her way.
Re: ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect by WilyWily: 11:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
eeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Oba of Yorubas is a Dwarf, haaaaaaahaaaa Kool. Short Devil
Re: ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 09, 2015
midolian:
Is it now a sin to be a dwarf?

I can sense it when a dwarf comments... ;Ddon't worry bro,its not a sin,sins of the father cheesy cheesy grin
Re: ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect by clovislouis(m): 12:58am On Jun 09, 2015
KoredeBellosMum:
when will u adopt me korede bello mum?
Re: ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 09, 2015
Na wa ooo. SWaste.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly / Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat / Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.