Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Ggg - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ggg (78933 Views)

PDP Crises: The Misinformation, The Truth And The Facts / The Truth About The Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Down / SVC: All Norsemen Are Vikings But All Vikings Are Not Norsemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ggg by o42austino(m): 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ghj

6 Likes

Re: Ggg by VickJames(m): 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
Guy! Crap talk!
Say no to cultism!

25 Likes

Re: Ggg by o42austino(m): 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
Gjk

2 Likes

Re: Ggg by VickJames(m): 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
o42austino:
I completely say no to cultists and Cultism, but we are not cult group all our meeting are in hotels across Nigeria because we hv nothing to hide.

What's your ideology?

What do u stand for?

Why is your logo look scary?

2 Likes

Re: Ggg by onatisi(m): 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Ggg by o42austino(m): 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
[fh

10 Likes

Re: Ggg by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
Yes, na una be Boys Scouts.

Did you mistakenly upload someone else's logo?
Re: Ggg by o42austino(m): 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
[gj
Re: Ggg by DevilhimseIf: 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
grin

do you have guns grin

9 Likes

Re: Ggg by onatisi(m): 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
o42austino:
I did not mistakenly attached another person's logo, the logo there belongs to Norsemen and u can see the same logo on the clothes they are putting on, any other group the is impersonating the Logo are on their own and should be dealt with by the Nigerian police when Arrested.
what is ur relationship with other groups like urs eg pirates,neo africa aka , buccaners ,and etc ?
Re: Ggg by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
o42austino:
I did not mistakenly attached another person's logo, the logo there belongs to Norsemen and u can see the same logo on the clothes they are putting on, any other group the is impersonating the Logo are on their own and should be dealt with by the Nigerian police when Arrested.

Great. Thanks for your answer sir.

The SAS logo has a dagger; Delta Force too. And the Navy Seals'; a gun.

What do these three guys have in common? Deadly violence.

Could you kindly explain why you gentlemen have two axes in your logo?

If I must opine, I believe it's because you guys were bloodthirsty savages who thrived on intimidating fellow students.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ggg by o42austino(m): 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
DevilhimseIf:
grin

do you have guns grin
smiles.... Guy na wa for u ooooooo... But we don't hv Guns and we hv no need for it.

2 Likes

Re: Ggg by o42austino(m): 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
onatisi:
what is ur relationship with other groups like urs eg pirates,neo africa aka , buccaners ,and etc ?
Sir, We don't have Relationship with any group what we share is similar tradition with Sea dogs and the Lords.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ggg by o42austino(m): 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
Fhj
Re: Ggg by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
o42austino:
from d pics I shared u can see clearly that none are off Nigerian University school age, all are grown up men working in their different field and earning a living, We hv nothing to do with University, any person that says his a Norsemen and is still a university undergraduate is a liar and should be avoided like a plague.

Ok, I believe you.

So what year did you guys start your Norsemen/Red Cross+Rotary organization?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ggg by onatisi(m): 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
o42austino:
Sir, We don't have Relationship with any group what we share is similar tradition with Sea dogs and the Lords.
interesting, but how come u share almost the same logo with the group?according to ur write up, you are not present in any nigerian university,then how do u recruit new members ? Is ur club an open one ? We know of rotary and lions club but urs is alien
Re: Ggg by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
If I slap yu eh Obote's men. See viki boys forming reformation. Baggers na today. Go sell yur ideology to d marine spirits in their natural habitat. Say NO to cultism.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ggg by o42austino(m): 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Ok, I believe you.

So what year did you guys start your Norsemen/Red Cross+Rotary organization?
u funny this guy.... Smiles.
Re: Ggg by bakila: 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
ARE THEY STAUNCH PDP SUPPORTERS?
Re: Ggg by o42austino(m): 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
Vbb
Re: Ggg by o42austino(m): 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
kopite:
If I slap yu eh Obote's men. See viki boys forming reformation. Baggers na today. Go sell yur ideology to d marine spirits in their natural habitat. Say NO to cultism.
I say NO TO CULTISM, WE ARE NOT BAGGERS PLS,STOP THE BAD LABEL.
Re: Ggg by o42austino(m): 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
bakila:
ARE THEY STAUNCH PDP SUPPORTERS?
we don't support political parties but members are free to choose their political affiliation.
Re: Ggg by bakila: 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
o42austino:
we don't support political parties but members are free to choose their political affiliation.
OK your political affiliation is PDP? How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Ggg by o42austino(m): 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
bakila:

OK your political affiliation is PDP? How old are you?
am 33, y do u ask Sir?
Re: Ggg by dokyOloye: 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
Umu akpa,see dem de form norse abi nurse.
Lol,abeg make we hear word op.
Say no to cultism sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ggg by o42austino(m): 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
dokyOloye:
Umu akpa,see dem de form norse abi nurse.
Lol,abeg make we hear word op.
Say no to cultism sha.
I join u in say no to cultism, any cultists found should be jailed, our brothers and children should not die like animals on the street, WE SAY NO TO CULTISM.

3 Likes

Re: Ggg by dokyOloye: 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
o42austino:
I join u in say no to cultism, any cultists found should be jailed, our brothers and children should not die like animals on the street, WE SAY NO TO CULTISM.
I hope they have cured all of U from the spirit of 'looting' wc is inborn in all norse/nurse/vicking/baggers men.lol

1 Like

Re: Ggg by hardywaltz(m): 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
Aromate
Even in heaven chancing is allowed...
Rugged u..

3 Likes

Re: Ggg by stevecantrell: 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
I've never heard of Black African Vikings.
What's all this identity crises ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ggg by AustineE1: 12:13am On Jun 09, 2015
o42austino:
i do not have issues with your right of association as enshrined in the constitutn of the federal rep. of Nigeria,however some pertinent questns beg for answers.
1. Supreme Vikings confraternity was formed in 1982 as well as norsemen Kclub,what a coincidence.
2.where you ever a member of vikings confra in your school days?
3.in all fairness,can you authoritatively deny the fact that 99.5% of all norsemen were members of SVC in school?
4.Are you saying that the fracas normally witnessed in Nigeria higher institutns btw Baggars(SVC) and other pseudo-fraternities,especially the other group that claims their origin from Futa Jallon,has nothing to do with your members in school or are you entirely denying other Aromates in school,just because you ve now gratuated and continued as Norsemen....hope you are not already 'hanging one leg'.
Re: Ggg by millhouse: 1:19am On Jun 09, 2015
Na so them go take talk , by the time you go close you will be hearing things like" go and bring red candles, fowl e.t.c"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ggg by o42austino(m): 8:44am On Jun 09, 2015
millhouse:
Na so them go take talk , by the time you go close you will be hearing things like" go and bring red candles, fowl e.t.c"
lol.... RED CANDLES AND FOWL? like seriously? PLS we no get that kind time?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador / Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor / Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.