Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Ggg - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ggg (79085 Views)

PDP Crises: The Misinformation, The Truth And The Facts / The Truth About The Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Down / SVC: All Norsemen Are Vikings But All Vikings Are Not Norsemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ggg by o42austino(m): 8:47am On Jun 09, 2015
dokyOloye:
I hope they have cured all of U from the spirit of 'looting' wc is inborn in all norse/nurse/vicking/baggers men.lol
I don't know what you mean by looting but, what I know is that we hv the spirit of Conquest and PLS Sir we are not what u think.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ggg by o42austino(m): 8:52am On Jun 09, 2015
hardywaltz:
Aromate
Even in heaven chancing is allowed...
Rugged u..
PLS this not an official cyber deck and for ur information it is not Aromate but AroNorsemen.
Re: Ggg by o42austino(m): 8:55am On Jun 09, 2015
stevecantrell:
I've never heard of Black African Vikings.

What's all this identity crises ?
like I said earlier it is pattern after the Vikings spirit and it's Conquest, their are many Vikings ships that anchored on Africa and since then it has been all merry.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ggg by o42austino(m): 9:06am On Jun 09, 2015
AustineE1:

i do not have issues with your right of association as enshrined in the constitutn of the federal rep. of Nigeria,however some pertinent questns beg for answers.
1. Supreme Vikings confraternity was formed in 1982 as well as norsemen Kclub,what a coincidence.
2.where you ever a member of vikings confra in your school days?
3.in all fairness,can you authoritatively deny the fact that 99.5% of all norsemen were members of SVC in school?
4.Are you saying that the fracas normally witnessed in Nigeria higher institutns btw Baggars(SVC) and other pseudo-fraternities,especially the other group that claims their origin from Futa Jallon,has nothing to do with your members in school or are you entirely denying other Aromates in school,just because you ve now gratuated and continued as Norsemen....hope you are not already 'hanging one leg'.
if SVC was founded in the same year that Norsemen where founded it's no big deal but that does not make them SVC.

NORSEMEN is an open group we hv men from all background so I will not say that we don't hv former members of SVC among us.

Like I said before Norsemen Klub has no Student or campus branch,all Norsemen members are out of university and are working or doing one kind of business or the other.
Re: Ggg by valicious1(m): 9:49am On Jun 09, 2015
o42austino:
like I said earlier it is pattern after the Vikings spirit and it's Conquest, their are many Vikings ships that anchored on Africa and since then it has been all merry.
I must commend the wisdom and maturity with which you answer the questions being thrown to you. I have 2 questions for you.

1) What serious steps are you guys taking to make sure that Svc is completely shut down in the higher institutions. I'm asking because I know that during rough seas, Norsemen provide the funds to baggers with which weapons are acquired.

2) I heard former governor Amaechi of Rivers state, ex president Jonathan and even peter Odili are all Alpha marine Norsemen, and that Amechi brough GEJ on board. how true is this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ggg by o42austino(m): 10:51am On Jun 09, 2015
valicious1:

I must commend the wisdom and maturity with which you answer the questions being thrown to you. I have 2 questions for you.

1) What serious steps are you guys taking to make sure that Svc is completely shut down in the higher institutions. I'm asking because I know that during rough seas, Norsemen provide the funds to baggers with which weapons are acquired.

2) I heard former governor Amaechi of Rivers state, ex president Jonathan and even peter Odili are all Alpha marine Norsemen, and that Amechi brough GEJ on board. how true is this
Thank u for bring this issue of Norsemen arming SVC, I hv to state it here that Norsemen does not finance SVC or provide Arms for them, SVC as an independent group provide their own Arms and money.

Regarding ur question About the Alpha Members, PLS I seek ur understanding because this thread is not created to mention names of member but I can assure u that we hv members in the immediate past government and this new government all over Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Ggg by o42austino(m): 7:58am On Jun 11, 2015
members of Denorsemen Kclub (Abuja chapter) visited two orphanage homes in Abuja, where they parted with two big deep freezers each and many other items.
This was part of the routine known to be carried out by this noble organisation made up of young and able bodied men from different professions and field in life. According to the FCT chapter president Mr Segun Fakeinde who promised that more and more activities geared towards achieving the aims and motive of the club will be rolled out before the year runs out, as it meets the shining light of its moto which is "Service to humanity" .
The two homes visited were City of refuge beside the Living faith church headquarters at Durumi and Abuja children home in Karu all in Abuja.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ggg by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 11, 2015
You're doing a shoddy job with your attempt at image laundering.

How come every frat use the same storyline in their image cleaning?

- Nas is said to be diff from pyrates confraternity in schools.

- Norsemen is said to be diff from SVC in schools and the streets.

- NBM is said to be unconnected to blackaxe.

- SEC is said to be unconnected to Eye confraternity.

Yet, you all wear the same outfit, talk the same lingo, greet the same way and graduate students of unconnected school groups are admitted into working class group of dissociating group. This invariably means you lot support and encourage the rot and insecurity on and off campuses and probably benefit from the carnages we see carried out by your groups.

It is time you all stopped lying, this is why no one is really taking you all serious. Admit to having these people in school, Bleep holding seminars and visiting orphanages - go to these tertiary institutions, fish out your members, expose them to the authorities (to prove your dislocation with them) or have them operate under the watchful eyes of school authorities or coerce them into abiding by your gentleman ethos. This will go a long way in resolving confra wars in schools and on the streets, thereby adding to peace-building efforts of the country.

Read this excerpt:

We also advise any person or group of persons in any tertiary institution who parade themselves as our admission officers to desist from doing so forthwith as we will henceforth partner with Law Enforcement Agencies to crack down on impostors.

For avoidance of doubt, we will soon publish full details of Universities and other tertiary institutions where we have no members.

Source: http://www.alorasealords.com/press-single.html

The emboldened can be inferred to mean, from the list, when published, we can deduce schools where they have members which would enable school security systems to keep watchful eye on possible members and non-members - this is a step, the first of its kind.

Your group and others should quit with the lies and begin to face reality

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ggg by Omololu007(m): 12:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
o42austino:
Thank u for bring this issue of Norsemen arming SVC, I hv to state it here that Norsemen does not finance SVC or provide Arms for them, SVC as an independent group provide their own Arms and money.

Regarding ur question About the Alpha Members, PLS I seek ur understanding because this thread is not created to mention names of member but I can assure u that we hv members in the immediate past government and this new government all over Nigeria.
keep on lyin to ursef,,Norsemen do fund vikings and sea lords back den in OOU aka osu,dats why u all claw togeda
Re: Ggg by onatisi(m): 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
I am really learning new things
Re: Ggg by mrsmith11(m): 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
Norsemen and seadog are same in tradition, belief and method of operation. They are known as Vikings

Vikings is there general name divided into 2 sub-group because of control of power and land with each group with a head and followers but under one umbrella called supreme vikings

The major weapon of fighting is Axe

My opinion from a story I read
Re: Ggg by onatisi(m): 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
mrsmith11:
Norsemen and seadog are same in tradition, belief and method of operation. They are known as Vikings

Vikings is there general name divided into 2 sub-group because of control of power and land with each group with a head and followers but under one umbrella called supreme vikings

then which one again is the ? All we keep hearing is eiye and blackaxe ,this issue of noseman is strange ane where does pirates founded by soyinka stand in all these ?
Re: Ggg by oshiosense(m): 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
Just thinking about the innocent souls some of these guys would have sent to the grave. Coming here to form Norsemen klub.

1 Like

Re: Ggg by o42austino(m): 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
0000A:
You're doing a shoddy job with your attempt at image laundering.

How come every frat use the same storyline in their image cleaning?

- Nas is said to be diff from pyrates confraternity in schools.

- Norsemen is said to be diff from SVC in schools and the streets.

- NBM is said to be unconnected to blackaxe.

- SEC is said to be unconnected to Eye confraternity.

Yet, you all wear the same outfit, talk the same lingo, greet the same way and graduate students of unconnected school groups are admitted into working class group of dissociating group. This invariably means you lot support and encourage the rot and insecurity on and off campuses and probably benefit from the carnages we see carried out by your groups.

It is time you all stopped lying, this is why no one is really taking you all serious. Admit to having these people in school, Bleep holding seminars and visiting orphanages - go to these tertiary institutions, fish out your members, expose them to the authorities (to prove your dislocation with them) or have them operate under the watchful eyes of school authorities or coerce them into abiding by your gentleman ethos. This will go a long way in resolving confra wars in schools and on the streets, thereby adding to peace-building efforts of the country.

Read this excerpt:

We also advise any person or group of persons in any tertiary institution who parade themselves as our admission officers to desist from doing so forthwith as we will henceforth partner with Law Enforcement Agencies to crack down on impostors.

For avoidance of doubt, we will soon publish full details of Universities and other tertiary institutions where we have no members.

Source: http://www.alorasealords.com/press-single.html

The emboldened can be inferred to mean, from the list, when published, we can deduce schools where they have members which would enable school security systems to keep watchful eye on possible members and non-members - this is a step, the first of its kind.

Your group and others should quit with the lies and begin to face reality
thanks for ur detailed comment but I hv never said that we don't hv SVC members in our group what am saying is that we hv no hand in campus followers hip, the problem of SVC within campus is not the reason we hv murders the core reason we hv this murders in our society is the high rate of the initiation of none students into those folds, a student knows that he has lectures to attend, books to read and exam to write, he hardly hv time to look for someone to kill, the problem in campuses are those ones that hv no Reg numbers, they patrol inside school shouting Aromate when he should be in the class room, those kind of students are hard to find because the school has no record of them,their members has been directed to instruct the D1 of Different campus deck to fish those ones out and deal with them, we are hopeful that within five years it would hv been reduced drastically but, the nightmare lies with does tout on the street.

I hv to stats it here clearly that no time was sailors tradition pass to the street, none of them that claim to be Norsemen member but are street tout can walk up to any of us and introduce themselves, they form groups on the street and name it after Vikings, does that make them ours? For any sailors deck to be formed their must be steps put in place first, u just don't come from the sky and hv decks so I can clearly tell u that they are on their own.

2 Likes

Re: Ggg by o42austino(m): 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
Omololu007:
keep on lyin to ursef,,Norsemen do fund vikings and sea lords back den in OOU aka osu,dats why u all claw togeda
point of correction, clawing is a form of greeting to all sailors even the Lords will tell u that, sailors hv common tradition, so for the fact that we claw does not mean that we fund them.
Re: Ggg by o42austino(m): 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
onatisi:
I am really learning new things
we all learn everyday
Re: Ggg by o42austino(m): 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
mrsmith11:

that's is the story, the axe is just symbol of adventure and Conquest , the Lords uses Sword as their symbol.
Re: Ggg by o42austino(m): 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
onatisi:
then which one again is the ? All we keep hearing is eiye and blackaxe ,this issue of noseman is strange ane where does pirates founded by soyinka stand in all these ?
this Question should be for Sea Dogs to Answer
Re: Ggg by o42austino(m): 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
oshiosense:
Just thinking about the innocent souls some of these guys would have sent to the grave. Coming here to form Norsemen klub.
smiles..... We don't kill anybody ooooooo... Most of our members are father's and husbands, they no get that kind time.

1 Like

Re: Ggg by o42austino(m): 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
More pics winkMore pics

Re: Ggg by o42austino(m): 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
Converge

Re: Ggg by AustineE1: 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
I read with dismay the level of ignorance exhibited in this forum,at one point someone was even giving an assumed exemplary position from alorasealords site,which to me is the most cynical thing i have heard in my recent past,thesame Buccaneers who denied their school(deck)members and deceptively registered as (BAN)Brothers Across Nigeria with the CAC.
In another instance someone was lumping (NAS)national ass.of seadogs aka Pyrate confraternity with other pseudo-fraternities whose interest lies in just supremacy battles within themselves.
From all available information obtainable,Pyrates left higher institutions in the early eighties,as a result of an order at the supreme pyrate conference,demanding the withdrawal and subsequent dissolving of all ABC decks and authority handed over to the zonal capns(state leaders).We ve all heard of fracas in different universities between the various cult groups that exit in our universities and now being the era of information technology,i challenge anyone to bring out any news of killings involving NAS also known as Pyrate confraternity.
While most other groups are still faced with teething problems,seadogs as they are called,has been in the fore front of anti-cultism battles in our higher institutions,demanding total justice for victims of cult wars,carrying out seminars in this regard,infact their magazine known as 'Armada',has a colum for Nigeria police and security matters and tips,they international charity organ known as NASIC has long attained an enviable height as good ambassadors,as recognised by UN,USA,Britain etc.
NAS also has a strong election monitoring organ which works in tandem with other reknowned international electoral monitoring bodies in checkmating the excesses of our politicians etc
it is most degrading to lump NAS with these psendo-fraternities that may be criminally inclined.I said this because i have privilege information about the various fraternities in Nigeria.
I hope sooner than latter these other groups must endeavour to sanitize themselves of hostility against others and assume a leadership training role,as obtainable in higher climes.

1 Like

Re: Ggg by Tunami(m): 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
guy vikky business is cultism, if uar in university uar called an abc sailor when u graj frm uni you will be knwn as xyz sailor, then after that wen u start working u can join the norse klub if u wish to. So stop deceiving people here.

3 Likes

Re: Ggg by o42austino(m): 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
Tunami:
guy vikky business is cultism, if uar in university uar called an abc sailor when u graj frm uni you will be knwn as xyz sailor, then after that wen u start working u can join the norse klub if u wish to. So stop deceiving people here.
Sir I don't know what is the deception here, I say it clearly here that we hv xyz members In our group, I hv never for once said that we don't but, thanks for complimenting my story that Norsemen are working class people.
Re: Ggg by Opensecret69: 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Are you for real, or this post is all about damage control?
Re: Ggg by Fihto: 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
Pls can a fellow be invited to your meeting
Re: Ggg by SHTFguy: 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
Irrelevant broom sticks bonding together

At best all these useless fraternities are nothing but Marxist clubs where lazy young men think they can get free jobs after school and patronage from older members in society.

Soyinka we all know was a die hard Marxist who the British funded in the 50's to form his Marxist group on campus in the hope of overthrowing the future independent govt.

Guess what? It worked!

Ifenjua was radicalised during his school years on campus at the university of Ibadan.

The coup of Jan 15 might have been coordinated by Major Nzeagwu but Ifeanjua was the radicalizing canker worm in the army whom Ironsi complained about when the British began recruiting graduates into the Nigerian Army officers' cadre.

Ojukwu was also a Marxist and a card carrying member of the communist party when he was in Oxford. Ojukwu specifically joined the army as a recruit so that he could raise his own rebel army. Ojukwu was inspired by Marxist revolutions spreading across Latin and Central America and in particular admired Che Guevara's and Fidel Castro's guerrilla approach.

In a nutshell, this stupidity called fraternity is the reason why an illiterate is ruling you since you will rather behave like cave men fighting and killing each other over nothing.

Idiots

3 Likes

Re: Ggg by ehikwe22: 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
So much ignorance and misinformation in display here
Re: Ggg by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nice thread. very educative.

1 Like

Re: Ggg by Kemperor: 6:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
So u r promoting cultism on nairaland...
Pls tell ur kids both boys n girls to join ur aro cult group or any other one...
Re: Ggg by SHTFguy: 6:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
Clowns

If you did not attend and graduate as a 2nd Lt officer from the Nigerian Defense Academy you remain a nobody.

IBB still remains the most powerful man in Nigeria whom everybody is looking at for political leverage

Make una dey display una stupidity dey claim hard men with una clown outfits and daft fairy tale ideologies that only serve in beer parlours.

Fools

1 Like

Re: Ggg by homosapien(m): 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
o42austino:
Sir I don't know what is the deception here, I say it clearly here that we hv xyz members In our group, I hv never for once said that we don't but, thanks for complimenting my story that Norsemen are working class people.

How can I be a member ? I am interested.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governors Agree To Pay N22,500 As Minimum Wage / EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting / Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.