Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs (79785 Views)

Army Sacks Jonathan, Yar’adua’s Ex-adcs, 58 Others / ADCs Of Nigerian Heads Of State From 1956 - 2016. / ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by Unblockable: 3:57pm On May 30, 2015
How una see their pictures? Buhari's Aide-De-Camp, ML Abubakar and Jonathan's Ojogbane Adegbe.

1st Pix is Buhari's ADC while the 2nd is that of Jonathan.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by adaybayor(m): 3:58pm On May 30, 2015
Well, this does not affect the price of garri

I hereby dedicate this FTC to the People's president, may your reign bring us abundant blessing. And to all the children of anger against Nigeria, I pray the good lord delivers yall ffrom delusion.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by aresa: 4:00pm On May 30, 2015
PMB's ADC looks more professional, well groomed and ready for duty...

66 Likes

Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by wachakuta(m): 4:04pm On May 30, 2015
One is more handsome than the other....

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 30, 2015
One is on green, the other is on red.
One is senior in the army.
What is the job of adc?

2 Likes

Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by neutrotoba(m): 4:13pm On May 30, 2015
cheesy I love the sound of ex-president

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by eph12(m): 4:18pm On May 30, 2015
So after comparing ADC who we compare next? I dey laff cheesy

41 Likes

Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by U235weapongrade: 4:20pm On May 30, 2015
Colonel's in the Nigerian Army.
PMB's ADC looks handsome#nohomo
But I enjoyed always seeing GEJ's own behind him then.
He handled it with swag.

What even happens to him now?
Does he go to Otuoke wiv GEJ or does he continue wiv NA...
Most definitely promotion awaits him to a Major.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by koligs: 4:31pm On May 30, 2015
IF YOU THINK PRESIDENT "BUHARI AIDE-DE-CAMP" IS BETTER CLICK LIKE AND FORGET ABOUT JONATHAN AIDE-DE-CAMP....

150 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by coolhamid(m): 4:32pm On May 30, 2015
... and what do you stand to gain from the comparison??

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 30, 2015
We are seeing two different men...i dont know what else you want us to see.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by folawalesegun: 4:32pm On May 30, 2015
Both are cute. Glad to make fp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by holyokoto(m): 4:32pm On May 30, 2015
I Don't Give a Damn!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by mrcasanova1(m): 4:33pm On May 30, 2015
I fail to see what the comparison is aimed at

5 Likes

Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by lakside000: 4:33pm On May 30, 2015
okay
but compare this both also grin grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by Battery1(m): 4:33pm On May 30, 2015
Pls wat is d work of ADC

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by Simitrendy: 4:33pm On May 30, 2015
President Muammahadu Buhari I'm so happy for u congrats and I wish you a success and fulfilled tenure with long life and more money I also pray u won't disappoint this country and urslf

4 Likes

Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by Ymodulus: 4:33pm On May 30, 2015
aresa:
PMB's ADC looks more professional, well groomed and ready for duty...
While GEJ ADC looks like a military tout/Rookie

3 Likes

Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by adonismuller(m): 4:33pm On May 30, 2015
The way people take dey book space these days,soon them go begin come shit for space rush go clean nyash then come modify.

Back to topic,why is Buhari always Appointing Hausa people for important positions? Is this the meaning of "I am for everybody and for nobody?

Well,I am waiting for his ministerial list....all PMB fans should know since they didn't let GEJ to drink water and drop cup,then PMB will not even see water to drink....

Na attack we wan play now...all eyes on PMB

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 30, 2015
GeJ own make sense ........ Pass the brainless one own ..

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by SPAGGYYY(f): 4:34pm On May 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by Nicepoker(m): 4:34pm On May 30, 2015
Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by VickyRotex(f): 4:35pm On May 30, 2015
They look alike... undecided

They both look okay

Stop all dis comparison na angry angry embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by AnneMomoh: 4:35pm On May 30, 2015
U235weapongrade:
He handled it with swag.

Major?

The next rank after a Lt. Col is a Colonel

14 Likes

Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by omisakint: 4:35pm On May 30, 2015
U235weapongrade:
He handled it with swag.

He will definitely retire cause am sure he won't be able to handle the "beef" waiting for him in the barrack. And am sure GEJ would have given him d rank of a colonel before he left office(the reason he wasn't commissioned with the rank is because a colonel can't be an ADC).
Like all other adc he will retire and enjoy is connection and loot. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by hensben(m): 4:35pm On May 30, 2015
Phew! Nairaland don tire me
I go like to chop ban make i rest.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by omisakint: 4:35pm On May 30, 2015
#gej Adc will only go back to the barrack if he's humble but left to me I will retire and enjoy my connection and monetary gain from my 8 years in Aso Rock

3 Likes

Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by LuckyLadolce(m): 4:35pm On May 30, 2015
hensben:
nairaland don tire me
relocate to DOLLARLAND. grin

2 Likes

Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by hensben(m): 4:36pm On May 30, 2015
lakside000:
okay
but compare this both also grin grin grin
grin grin costa is 26 though
Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by GoldenJAT(m): 4:36pm On May 30, 2015
Owna go soon compare Goodluck DICK and Buhari DICK....Until den,I de wait.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by Abduljohn(m): 4:36pm On May 30, 2015
Can't believe i fell 4 dis. ADC crap

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead / Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) / Nigeria's States And The Dates Of Their Creation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.