Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Supernatural Healing Testimony! Come And Received Your Healing. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Supernatural Healing Testimony! Come And Received Your Healing. (344 Views)

Is It Right To Give This Type Of Testimony? / Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman / Another Healing Testimony..awesome God We Serve! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supernatural Healing Testimony! Come And Received Your Healing. by tunji09(m): 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
Damaged Liver Healed!
“I had series of accident and diabolical experience in 2014. In January 2015, I was also diagnosed with damaged liver. However, by divine instruction, I placed Bishop Oyedepo picture on my stomach and believed God for my healing. During the 21-days prayer and fasting, my doctor who is also a member of this church prayed with me and believed that before the end of the fast, I would be healed.
Also, during the covenant day of total health, the bishop prophesied that every damage organ shall be replaced with a new one. I knew that was for me and keyed into it. Behold, three days after the programmed, I dreamt about a huge man who carried a brand new liver on a tray and came beside me on the sick bed. When I woke up, I went for a medical test. Lo and behold, I was certified fit. I give God all the glory for giving me a brand Liver!” Oluwakemi Ayodele

Join us this Sunday@ for our healing banquet, June 14, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:50am, 9:40am, 11:30am. Also watch live “http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/

(1) (Reply)

Ramadhan Fasting In The Arctic Where Sunshine Is 24 Hours / Missed Opportunities Of Yesterday, Show Up Today In Jesus Precious Name. / Was Jesus Crucified On A Stake Or On A Cross?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.