Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Photos:emmanuel Adebayor Mobbed By Fans On Arrival In Togo{ Pictures - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos:emmanuel Adebayor Mobbed By Fans On Arrival In Togo{ Pictures (705 Views)

Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. / Wonders Of The World: Rain Falls At Just One Specific Point Like A Tap In Togo / How My Family Hates Me, Plots My Downfall..., By Emmanuel Adebayor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos:emmanuel Adebayor Mobbed By Fans On Arrival In Togo{ Pictures by kamal13: 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
Dubious footballer Emmanuel Adebayor was overwhelmed by fans after he came back to his nation of origin of Togo as of late to manage family issues. The Tottenham striker was conceded authorization on humane ground by his club to return home to determines family issues which has tormented him for some time now. He was given a saint's welcome by villagers in Aneho, Togo.

Click the link below to see the pictures.

guruslatest..in/2015/06/photossee-how-emmanuel-adebayor-mobbed.html

(1) (Reply)

. / Happy Birthday To All August 19th Kids / NNPC Shuts Down Warri Refinery Over Crude Oil Shortage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.