Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Help!!! Google Adsense payments on Hold - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!! Google Adsense payments on Hold (3064 Views)

10 ‘Big Boys’ Hold Economy To Ransom, Owe AMCON N1tr / Foreign Payments With Naira ATM Cards Suspended By Zenith Bank / I Can Help You Make Card Payments On Foreign Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Google Adsense payments on Hold by Tvaddict: 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
hello all, please i need urgent hep with my google adsense account. I recently changed the payee name and address of my adsense account on the 3rd of june and now my adsense account shows this message on the notification bar..

Your Payments are currently on hold. Action is required to release payment. More details.

if i click this, it takes me to the payment page and there is no further directive to change anything to lift the hold.

Please Nairalanders help me oooo!!!

Thanks
Re: Help!!! Google Adsense payments on Hold by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Tvaddict:
hello all, please i need urgent hep with my google adsense account. I recently changed the payee name and address of my adsense account on the 3rd of june and now my adsense account shows this message on the notification bar..

Your Payments are currently on hold. Action is required to release payment. More details.

if i click this, it takes me to the payment page and there is no further directive to change anything to lift the hold.

Please Nairalanders help me oooo!!!

Thanks
You better hold on for them to satisfy that you true the owner of that account or else.
Re: Help!!! Google Adsense payments on Hold by Tvaddict: 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
bro, should i change it back to the name and address there before, or i should leave it the way it is
Re: Help!!! Google Adsense payments on Hold by JAZES(m): 11:34am On Jun 09, 2015
Just leave it the way it is till they are through with their verification.
Re: Help!!! Google Adsense payments on Hold by Tvaddict: 11:38am On Jun 09, 2015
I have reverted back to the name that was there before... anyways i'll leave it like that like you said
Re: Help!!! Google Adsense payments on Hold by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
Have you reached the minimum payment threshold?
If yes...your account will surely be on hold! Which therefore means that, they have forwarded your verification pin to your initially assigned address.
So wait once you receive your pin, you can then put the pin @ the normal area it fits in ur account.

Posibly wait after two weeks, and click on the re send my Verificatn pin, which will be after you might have changed or checked your address from the account settings area!
Re: Help!!! Google Adsense payments on Hold by bedfordng(m): 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
is the account verified yet with pin
Re: Help!!! Google Adsense payments on Hold by Tvaddict: 9:18am On Jun 10, 2015
@Proffjay5oxide yes have reached the minimum payout. But the account is already verified with pin

@bedfordng, yes it is verified
Re: Help!!! Google Adsense payments on Hold by bedfordng(m): 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tvaddict:
@Proffjay5oxide yes have reached the minimum payout. But the account is already verified with pin

@bedfordng, yes it is verified
then they should have a message with instruction on what to do.check the message in your adsense inbox
Re: Help!!! Google Adsense payments on Hold by FrozenGate: 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
my own is mysterious, i applied for adsense, and it haven't been approved, why are showing me "Your payments are currently on hold. Action is required to release payment" what should i do next.

(1) (Reply)

Business Plan For The Production Of Sachet Water And Ice Block In Lagos State / How To Make Curry Powder / Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.