Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Osun Judiciary Suspends 5-months Old Strike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Judiciary Suspends 5-months Old Strike (590 Views)

Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary / 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai / Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Judiciary Suspends 5-months Old Strike by traction: 12:49am On Jun 09, 2015
The Judiciary Staff Union of Nigeria (JUSUN) in Osun State has suspended its 5-month old strike, following an agreement reached with the state government. The chairman of Osun State JUSUN, Dapo Oseni, explained that the state government had signed a Memorandum Of Understanding with the union to Uphold the judgment of the court. In view of the agreement, the national leadership of the union asked that the five month old strike be suspended.

Meanwhile, the Nigerian Labour Congress (NLC), Umbrella body which JUSUN belongs to, is presently on strike in the state for non-payment of seven months Salaries. The Osun State Chairman of the NLC, Jacob Adekomi, declared that the strike would continue, but assured workers in the state that talks were on with the government to find a solution to the crisis.

Source: http://www.channelstv.com/2015/06/08/osun-judicial-workers-suspend-strike/
http://osun.info/post-32-osun-judiciary-suspends-5-months-old-strike.html

Re: Osun Judiciary Suspends 5-months Old Strike by princdebola201(m): 1:13am On Jun 09, 2015
K
Re: Osun Judiciary Suspends 5-months Old Strike by Tolexander: 1:13am On Jun 09, 2015
Na everything for Osun just dey on strike!

The only thing that refused to strike is the thunder. If not, it should have struck the Governor.

1 Like

Re: Osun Judiciary Suspends 5-months Old Strike by bunmititi(f): 1:24am On Jun 09, 2015
wow!
and because of a one-week strike by subsidy cabal, some people did like the sky was falling!
Re: Osun Judiciary Suspends 5-months Old Strike by Ilekeh(f): 1:26am On Jun 09, 2015
Look at building shocked shocked

Omo I'm out! and my mom wants to send my bro to Naija for school....shiooor! She go hear am from me today angry shocked lipsrsealed

*Picks up phone*
Re: Osun Judiciary Suspends 5-months Old Strike by stinggy(m): 3:57am On Jun 09, 2015
So Aregbe owing civil servants for 7 months is not enough a reason to go back on their strike to show solidarity
Lawyers pls collect your salaries and go back to strike!
Osun has to be grounded till Aregbe pays every penny, bloody thief angry angry

Again, JUSUN should be on strike till that building is re-painted, it's an eyesore embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Buhari's Frequent Travelling / Buhari To Slash Number Of Ministries From 42 To 19 / Opinion On Apc-led Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.