Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Who's Worse-an Adulterous Lady, A Lady Who Had Multiple Abortions Or A Lesbian? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who's Worse-an Adulterous Lady, A Lady Who Had Multiple Abortions Or A Lesbian? (2153 Views)

Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts / Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby / Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Who's Worse-an Adulterous Lady, A Lady Who Had Multiple Abortions Or A Lesbian? by Woged2005(f): 11:10am On Jun 12, 2015
dinachi:

How pathetic! My argument is childish and lacks logic because I scattered your self appointed mission to preach your gospel according to homosexuality. See you talking about someone being hateful, yet you refer to another human being as being lazy and vision less! You hypochrite! You are a pathetic attempt by the Naira land homosexual lobby to sound relevant. Someone emailed you? Can you be more specific and include real names of the person and your own two hypochrite? Continue to sit on your stupid high horse puffed up with pride on your supposed wisdom in supporting an evil lifestyle that can only cause more problems for our continent. If you are courageous enough come out openly and support homosexuality! For starters you should have started the thread with your real name and total identity let us see your courage!
Nigeria has a well known law that prescribes a jail term of 14 years for homosexuals on conviction. Instead of you coming out openly to lead a protest and show the world your "wisdom" in supporting homosexuality you prefer to hide in a faceless forum like naira land and talk about courage! At best you are a clown! Since that law was passed, we have not seen any protest by anybody or group of persons against it except feeble attempts on faceless forums like nairaland by cowards like you!
Like I said earlier many of you homosexuals have totally lost it! Regurtitating your worn out lines on being hateful and judgemental is stale. We know your tactics and very clearly we will continue to prove that you are a bunch of perverts no different from paedoph1les and those who practice ince5t.
grin grin grin

@Dinachi, Long time, bro! wish I could email u privately...yahoo no let me log in oo.. grin Cut it bro. it's ok. u're walking into a 'dangerous' trap if u keep writing. Remember musician Shabba Ranks-na so his career carry end o. (once upon a time, he was a star...) wink wink wink. u & @bigheart2013 are very good writers and contributors to knowledge. I still enjoy ur political analysis. abeg hit politics session...Day never even break APC don dey goof o... abi na double I dey see so?....grin grin grin

thank me later bro... one love browink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Mother's Day Everyone! / See The Photos Of A Little Girl Striking A “disturbing” Pose That Is Going Viral / These Pics Reportedly Show A White Man And His Adopted Black Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.