Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President (37839 Views)

Melaye Thanks Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki For N21 Billion Road Construction In Kogi / Appeal Court Gives CCT Go Ahead To Try Saraki For Corruption / Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President by themodernman: 8:14am On Jun 09, 2015
IDnoble1:
So, PDP is trying to fuel trouble in APC or what,is this the kind of opposition we need,oppose the ruling party to make it work not to make it fall

Like the way APC opposed PDP to work ba?
Re: Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 09, 2015
Arguing with someone here. He said that Saraki and Dogaro were pre-informed about the fact that they were going to hold a mock-election contrary to their claim. He even said that the ad for the meeting was published in the newspapers. Abi no be the same papers we dey read?
Re: Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki be Endorsed but don't be Overdosed with greedy thoughts.......

Work well if you are chanced***
Re: Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President by omisakint: 8:28am On Jun 09, 2015
arizona20:
@Omisakint pls inbox me ur no make we talk plss. nanamm4real@yahoo.com

Hey what up bro?
Re: Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President by Gondonu: 8:37am On Jun 09, 2015
IDnoble1:
So, PDP is trying to fuel trouble in APC or what,is this the kind of opposition we need,oppose the ruling party to make it work not to make it fall
How one wish you said this when APC was playing the useless opposition role.Now the have grabbed power but look as it's tearing them apart & how they are holding this nation to Ransome.
Re: Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President by onlykach: 8:40am On Jun 09, 2015
David Mark for Senate President.........

All ye that agree say Yea and if you don't too the gallows wink

1 Like

Re: Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President by Gondonu: 8:41am On Jun 09, 2015
themodernman:

Like the way APC opposed PDP to work ba?
you mind the hypocrate.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President by TheAdvocate(m): 8:44am On Jun 09, 2015
IDnoble1:

What?!!!!! Are yu insane? Do yu expect PDP to follow the scam primaries of APC? Yu will continue to experience problems until yu understand that PDP is a distinct party and not an extension of APC.
Re: Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 09, 2015
omisakint:
Saraki may have al the votes of PDp senators and will surely have some from Apc senators. If he wins Tinubu don enter one chance niyen.

I know I will be gainfully employ soon. Amen.
All the best to us all today

Bros remember me oo. What goes around comes around. T
APC is making even greater mistakes than PDP did.
Re: Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President by IGBOSON1: 8:54am On Jun 09, 2015
shizzle11:
Left for me I would prefer Ahmad lawan and yakubu dogara for senate president and house speaker respectively, let the north fvcking take everything.

Alas its saraki gain. Bleep the treacherous fvcktards bleep gbajabiamila, bleep tifnubu

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

It's a zero-sum-game for Shizzle........he's past caring anymore! wink
Re: Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President by Themandator: 8:54am On Jun 09, 2015
Saw it coming... Any in the interest of APC in the house will scarcely receive the blessings of PDP unless na Buhari personally want am.

Pdp doesn't hold grudge against Buhari but the leadership of his party.
Re: Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President by Caseless: 9:00am On Jun 09, 2015
PassingShot:
Saraki is over-ambitious and his type is not good for Nigeria.

Anyone but Saraki for Senate.

Give me a David Mark and I will choose him over that arrogant, disrespectful and over-ambitious Saraki who could insult his father because of politics.
I think I support saraki at some point, but his arrogance and disrespect for the VP and party leaders is turning me against him.
Re: Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President by Realist2: 9:12am On Jun 09, 2015
olaboy001:

wasting space when some of us
are looking for FP.

@ topic, i will advice all PDP members of both chambers never to sell our collective partrimony to Tinubu.
Re: Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President by yugoboss2(m): 9:17am On Jun 09, 2015
PassingShot:

Give me a David Mark and I will choose him over that arrogant, disrespectful and over-ambitious Saraki who could insult his father because of politics.
nah u dey talk like this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President by deebsman1(m): 9:31am On Jun 09, 2015
PDP is where his heart belongs

Re: Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President by onlykach: 9:35am On Jun 09, 2015
deebsman1:
PDP is where his heart belongs

At this juncture Senator Who ever is the new senate president ......
Re: Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President by Milaby(f): 9:39am On Jun 09, 2015
PassingShot:

I tell u!

1 Like

Re: Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President by BabaO2: 10:05am On Jun 09, 2015
omisakint:
Saraki may have al the votes of PDp senators and will surely have some from Apc senators. If he wins Tinubu don enter one chance niyen.

I know I will be gainfully employ soon. Amen.
All the best to us all today
Poor analysis, who told you all pdp will vote saraki, even in prsidential election, many pdp voted APC.
Re: Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President by nwadiuko1(m): 10:07am On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki be like in asa's voice " am coming home, coming home, tell the world am coming home, to pdp am coming home"
Re: Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President by Yksoul(m): 10:16am On Jun 09, 2015
I BELIEVE THE INTEREST OF THE NATION SHOULD COME FIRST BEFORE PERSONAL INTEREST.WHAT WE NEED IS COOPERATION WTH PMB TO DEVELOP NIGERIA
Re: Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President by Spidermon: 10:19am On Jun 09, 2015
Paschal55:
Even as that, i still see No changes, all i see is Racist Faces.

Oga, no be 2pac dey vie for senate presidency na...
Re: Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President by loudspeaker247: 10:21am On Jun 09, 2015
PDP - causing problems in Nigeria since 1999.
Re: Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:26am On Jun 09, 2015
PassingShot:

Good point.
Re: Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President by Kog45(m): 10:29am On Jun 09, 2015
BabaO2:

Poor analysis, who told you all pdp will vote saraki, even in prsidential election, many pdp voted APC.
U said his analysis is poor but your own is worse.If Saraki is not winning then they should go ahead with d inauguration.I bet it with u,if care is not taken Saraki would emerge as d senate president.
Re: Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:35am On Jun 09, 2015
Upnepaa:
QOUTE ME AFTER SOME HOURS LAWAN/FEMI WILL EMERGE THE WINNERS,SARAKI HAS OVERREACTED

I'm with you on this.
Re: Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President by BabaO2: 10:45am On Jun 09, 2015
Kog45:
U said his analysis is poor but your own is worse.If Saraki is not winning then they should go ahead with d inauguration.I bet it with u,if care is not taken Saraki would emerge as d senate president.
Study and understand not just read gra gra and write out of emotion. "ALL" is the issue of discussion here. All APC or all PDP cant vote for the same candidate even if directed by their party.
Re: Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President by tomakint: 11:21am On Jun 09, 2015
Upnepaa:
QOUTE ME AFTER SOME HOURS LAWAN/FEMI WILL EMERGE THE WINNERS,SARAKI HAS OVERREACTED
I don quote you grin undecided so what?
Re: Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President by omisakint: 11:25am On Jun 09, 2015
BabaO2:

Didn't you see "may" in my sentence?
Re: Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President by Davetravis1(m): 11:28am On Jun 09, 2015
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others. Watch how this Charity organization in Nigeria has helped save Lives in a time of crisis. WATCH @ https:///SuWCSo Support them @ www.facebook.com/theinnercitymission (Kindly LIKE and SHARE) Thank You so much.

Re: Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President by Akpan107(m): 11:40am On Jun 09, 2015
Upnepaa:
hmmmm... You have been quoted!
Re: Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 09, 2015
Upnepaa:

I don quote you oh!
Re: Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President by orogodoganyin(m): 11:44am On Jun 09, 2015
and saraki emerges as senate president. i wonder what happens next. will the president interfere since he's the cause or was it planned. i wish i knew all the stupid laws nd constitutions governing this stuff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists / Florence Ita-Giwa Covers Vanguard Allure / Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.