Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Auto Section News Updates - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Auto Section News Updates (14764 Views)

Cheapest Car Deals In Port Harcourt. Check For Updates / New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day / Auto Section Library: All Discussion Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2009
HI Seems we need our hourly,quaterly or daily dose of news dat goes down on the famous auto section.from steamy fights to lastest cars, prices,newz and mostly controversey.lol
lets go
today waz very funny it all started gud as the trading gates opened.nice cars were advertised like d 2k7 escalade for big boiz only{if ur pocket is nt up to 9 big 1s dnt worry} Inspireds pre ordered crv has been cleared and delivered,jenjus shipping is goin wel,babeismine is a little bit cool for 2k9,the auto section finally has a moderator grin monitor_1[FEMALE] hope shes nt like a primary school back biting monitor lipsrsealed. to spice things up cashmoni taught he had d best deal in lagos with a 2k6 accord ex v6 leather until gestapo bashed him with numerous VIN checks dat had d car painted black in the same manner Carshopper bashed inspired yesterday grin with counter VIN HISTORY REPORTS ndu chucks a new poster who has vast knowlegde of the auto section with few post claims cashmoni is carshopper lipsrsealed.busy body wanted a piece of the car after smallmoney waz tounge lashed by carshopper oh sori cashmoni for 750k estimated by kelley blue book values which she took,
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2009
breaking news CARSHOPPER AND CASHMONI R NT THE SAME we only hope does pictures r 4 real grin .pictures have bin uploaded to prove that.seems them were the most famous twins in O.A.U as stated by carshopper its so nice to c wat our car dealers luk like, for info u could c inspireds eyez on his profile too.so other car dealers step up lets see wat u luk like
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Carshopper(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2009
@smallmoney

i like your style , but abeg no bring carshopper name into any wahala cashmoni had with gestapo ok, so report the news straight and gud, gud luck, if you in lag you fit see for your eyes that pics dont lie cheesy grin
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2009
Pics brought to you by Carshopper for the next 24 hrs
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2009
carshopper that has been noted, news updates makeitrain aka mr rolls royce is back with a 2k9 accord coupe which is tagged as the valentine massacre.well all hope to c both the phatom and accord on nigerian soil.
Re: Auto Section News Updates by babeisme: 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2009
smallmoney:

HI Seems we need our hourly,quaterly or daily dose of news dat goes down on the famous auto section.from steamy fights to lastest cars, prices,newz and mostly controversey.lol
lets go
today waz very funny it all started gud as the trading gates opened.nice cars were advertised like d 2k7 escalade for big boiz only{if ur pocket is nt up to 9 big 1s dnt worry} Inspireds pre ordered crv has been cleared and delivered,jenjus shipping is goin wel,babeismine is a little bit cool for 2k9,the auto section finally has a moderator grin monitor_1[FEMALE] hope shes nt like a primary school back biting monitor lipsrsealed. to spice things up cashmoni taught he had d best deal in lagos with a 2k6 accord ex v6 leather until gestapo bashed him with numerous VIN checks dat had d car painted black in the same manner Carshopper bashed inspired yesterday grin with counter VIN HISTORY REPORTS ndu chucks a new poster who has vast knowlegde of the auto section with few post claims cashmoni is carshopper lipsrsealed.busy body wanted a piece of the car after smallmoney waz tounge lashed by carshopper oh sori cashmoni for 750k estimated by kelley blue book values which she took,

Babeisme is a little bit too cool for the craziness and massacre '09 on the auto section you mean! wink
I'm loving this thread though, summarizes the day's events, so busy pple like me can just read your thread and get the auto section 411 for the day! Good job! smiley
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Emperoh(m): 10:45am On Feb 20, 2009
I am the marleting Manager for the News segment of this Autos thread
Incase u wanna advertise your motor on this section of the thjread, pls contact me for more details
Limited space page. So hurry. Contact Emperoh on 0700EMPEROH or 070Smallmoney asap!!! grin
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 20, 2009
Hi Auto freaks,
                Todays starting cool with arguments on the devaluation of the naira, hw has it affected u? r[b] u better off with a cotonou deal or U.S deal?[/b] will the naira eva go back 2 118  embarassed.suprisingly the car sales has nt showed any significant difference with our devalued naira.e.g a 2004 camry is up 4 grabs at 1.7million but still lacks VIN by jubar007 ? is there anytin hidden to cap it up for the morning CARFAX VS AUTOCHECK which is more reliable cos 4 d past few days there has bin plenty of contradiction from both parties undecided
Re: Auto Section News Updates by IGWE8: 11:44am On Feb 20, 2009
smallmoney:

Hi Auto freaks,
                Todays starting cool with arguments on the devaluation of the naira, hw has it affected u? r[b] u better off with a cotonou deal or U.S deal?[/b] will the naira eva go back 2 118  embarassed.suprisingly the car sales has nt showed any significant difference with our devalued naira.e.g a 2004 camry is up 4 grabs at 1.7million but still lacks VIN by jubar007 ? is there anytin hidden to cap it up for the morning CARFAX VS AUTOCHECK which is more reliable cos 4 d past few days there has bin plenty of contradiction from both parties undecided
weldone smallmoney, that's really a brilliant observation.
I'd say to be in a safer side, we have to use both autocheck and carfax to double check our VINs reports.

Please do post the jubar007 link here for monitor 1 to take the required action .
Come to think of this naira devaluation of thing , those with smallmoney will soon be knocked out of biz. lol
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2009
Nice 1 Igwe but observe:smallmoney in $$$=big spending in N N N N N.
Re: Auto Section News Updates by SisiJinx: 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2009
Awww, Igwe 1 is back. . . with an exclamnation.

That alone is BIG NEWS!!!! cheesy cheesy

Welcome back doll face. kiss kiss
Re: Auto Section News Updates by IGWE8: 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2009
@ sisi jinx,
How are you?
So, you escaped the accidental discharge from the citizen police!
Cool!!,
It's lovely to know you came out unhurt.

Catch my love from top to bottom,

Igwe! kiss kiss
Re: Auto Section News Updates by IGWE8: 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2009
Breaking News!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coming up next is monitor_2,  grin https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=297742
I hope this monitor goes for health section.
They would be needing him there.
cool!
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2009
22" couldnt come even beta on carshoppers ml500 today catching the eye of every ml lover.it only lacked the fuel to burn the flame in a potential buyer{VIN},the 06 accord price tag is still unda review,
Busy_body almost succeded in bring a china nokia phone down by almost killin carshoppers priced and valued fone grin grin.we r still waiting on jubar007 for the 04 camry VIN undecided.
Jayon a nairalander is in need of a golf 1 or starlet is it worth d risk to cotonou? wel on the port congestion things seem to be movin fine as skillmymans customised 08 camry is out,congrats we all await pictures and we @ nairaland are happy for ur change in levelz wink. we hope monitor_2 is nt lipsrsealed and wats his undecided
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 21, 2009
is Monitor_2 banned from nairaland?, cos it seems he only got a few hours to carry out his activites.we all hope to here from him if his available
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 21, 2009
updates:kay pumpins pre ordered car is finally out 2 grin from our lady dealer.makin him and skillmyman the new big boyz of the auto section.190 a very active poster seems nt to hav found his dream car yet and with his topics like toyota yaris oooooo the dude seems very lipsrsealed or r dealers nt takin him serious after an offer from cashmoni.wel we all wait cos his budget is 1.7 big 1s
Re: Auto Section News Updates by IGWE8: 10:15am On Feb 21, 2009
Nice one there smallmoney. smiley
Re: Auto Section News Updates by monitor000(f): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2009
I stay in Maiduguri and i want to buy the N65000 toyota corolla.Now i have to ask is it advisable and would it reach maiduguri please i need your help?.
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 21, 2009
When we all wondered if Salvage cars were the order of the day, Carshoppe[/b]r was able to come out with a super clean 2001 Accord ex [b]stainless history record @ 1.4million asking price which is definately a credit crunch saver.the title Monitor now seems to tickle every1s lipsrsealed ,monitor000 hope you are here to stay.keyremotes is up and doin fine for all those who just have 1 transponder key{trust me get a spare} and keep out of reach of children.Adexcarz lincon is still bumpin bumpin bumpin @ 2.1million hope its nt [s]humpty dumpty who sat on the wall, trust me dats shore one fuel guzzler/thirst beast[/s] lipsrsealed .
Re: Auto Section News Updates by cosjos: 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2009
smallmoney my brother in the media practition, i cannot thank you enough for this thread wink
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2009
Today is nt goin to be ur regular sunday, rise and shine for today,details into cosjo news a die hard Inspired fan is anxiously awaited,hw long should vin be waited for, b4 an advert is deleted?and is our moderator monitior_1 to soft to handle d rigid men in the auto section?.has our 1 and only igwe!! and igwe1 bin banned?? is he goin to die another day or leave his titled trade mark and bcom a regular and be striped of igwe embarassed.or would he rise again? this and many more to follow.
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2009
update:sorry for those who couldnt see cosjos post i guess it waz to lipsrsealed for the moderator, we all want to congragulate Adexcarz on the sale of his 07 camry after almost 3000 views and numerous availables the only thing is dat we dont know if it waz a nairalander. grin
Re: Auto Section News Updates by IGWE8: 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2009
smallmoney:

Today is nt goin to be ur regular sunday, rise and shine for today,details into cosjo news a die hard Inspired fan is anxiously awaited,hw long should vin be waited for, b4 an advert is deleted?and is our moderator monitior_1 to soft to handle d rigid men in the auto section?.has our 1 and only igwe!! and igwe1 bin banned?? is he goin to die another day or leave his titled trade mark and bcom a regular and be striped of igwe embarassed.or would he rise again? this and many more to follow.
Igwe 1 & IGWE!! are great men.
They pacified way for the Royal highness Igwe! ''onye mara rie . . . . . . . .   cool
Tribute to them smiley smiley
Regards,
Igwe!
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2009
update:its all smiles grin grin down the way from the airport for inspired_men as the hybrid 05 accord ex has been sold with the help of another nairalander, i most confess thats 1 of the cleanest 03/05 accords av seem with smooth leather and no cracks{i guess it must hav bin a good buy} with all the drama the car had with conflicting auto reports which was carried out by cashmoni, if i may ask where is cashmoni's 1 in town 06 accord v6 that waz bashed with numerous history reports .we just hope cosjo has nt bin banned again cos he has breaking  news for us all by 6.00pm

[size=20pt]DID SUM1 GIVE US A WRONG VIN car picture:ML500 sitting on 22" VIN REPORT:ML320 DO WE SMELL A RAT [/size]
Re: Auto Section News Updates by gestapo(f): 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2009
BREAKING NEWS ! !! !!!

Monitor_1 has been Impeached, his profile has returned from moderator to active poster, we dont know details as at press time
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Carshopper(m): 5:42pm On Feb 22, 2009
WRONG VIN KE, I DONOT GIVE WRONG VINS OOOO, MAYBE WRONG SUBJECT TITLES, BUT WRONG VINS NOWAY, AND LOOK B4 YOU LEAP FOR IT HAS BEEN CORRECTED, AND AM STILL SITTING ON 22" grin cheesy
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2009
grin grin carshopper ur a very interesting person cheesy .the question at hand is why does it have an ML500 trim/emblem ON IT.
Re: Auto Section News Updates by monitor000(f): 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2009
What are we hearing.Monitor_1 has been impeached shocked.I'm very sure this will put some smiles on some people's face grin.SO SEUN,NO MORE MODERATOR?Lets wait and see!

Re: Auto Section News Updates by Carshopper(m): 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2009
GO ASK THE PERSON WEY IMPORT NOW, MESELF CALL AM AND I ASK AM, HIM JUST LAFF ME, AT LEAST THE ML CLEAN AND HAS A CLEAN TITLE, SO WHICH ONE OUR NEWS EDITOR DEY BRING UP AGAIN, OH EMBLEM, THE ML320 OWN FALL WHILE SHIPPING SO THEY USE THE ML500 OWN , BUT WE FIT GET THE BUYER AN ML320 EMBLEM IF HE/SHE WISHES grin cheesy

ABI I DON CORRECT THE MISTAKE ON THE THREAD, SO WE GO ALSO CORRECT THE EMBLEM WHEN THE CLIENT COME INSPECT AND PAY, WETIN YOU FEEL grin cheesy

AND AM STILL SITTING ON 22"
Re: Auto Section News Updates by monitor000(f): 6:14pm On Feb 22, 2009
Carshopper:

GO ASK THE PERSON WEY IMPORT NOW,  MESELF CALL AM AND I ASK AM,  HIM JUST LAFF ME,  AT LEAST THE ML CLEAN AND HAS A CLEAN TITLE,  SO WHICH ONE OUR NEWS EDITOR DEY BRING UP AGAIN,  OH EMBLEM,  THE ML320 OWN FALL WHILE SHIPPING SO THEY USE THE ML500 OWN ,  BUT WE FIT GET THE BUYER AN ML320 EMBLEM IF HE/SHE WISHES grin cheesy

ABI I DON CORRECT THE MISTAKE ON THE THREAD,  SO WE GO ALSO CORRECT THE EMBLEM WHEN THE CLIENT COME INSPECT AND PAY,  WETIN YOU FEEL grin cheesy

22" spinning when i drive by,   cool
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Carshopper(m): 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2009
KASA FINAL, DONT BLAME ME, OBA LO NI KI MA SE LO, I GET DIZZY WHEN I SPIN

Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2009
grin grin grin carshopper ur cracking my ribs, nice 1,i wish u the best of sales of ur ML320 wink it a nice suv with a clean record.
COSJO ITS 6PM sad or u havent evolved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Cheap Sales: 2002/03 Mercedes C-class, Honda Babyboy, Bullet, 2003 Honda E.t.c / **SOLD*2001 Bmw X5 :now SOLD..German007 Special..Real Immaculate**SOLD*** / Clean Tokunbo Suzuki Mini Buses, Hijet & Pick Up For Sale (japanese)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.