Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,428 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Make $1500 Monthly With This Software - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Make $1500 Monthly With This Software (1946 Views)

Make Up To $1500 Monthly With This Software / This Software Will Help U To Earn Over $100 Daily. Take It Seriously. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make $1500 Monthly With This Software by mobicomtech01: 7:13am On Jun 09, 2015
You can makemoney by selling real human traffic on micro job sites like fiverr or by sending traffic to sites like www.shorte.st and www.cpx24.com if interested in buying this traffic BOT for just N1000 send a mail to mobicomtech01@gmail.com or call 07035582195

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_1F7FtxjUA
Re: Make $1500 Monthly With This Software by mobicomtech01: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
Bump
Re: Make $1500 Monthly With This Software by mobicomtech01: 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
To make money from www.shorte.st and www.cpx24.com this is how you go about it. shorte.st pays you when you shorten a URL link on their site after you register free. You get paid via CPM that is $2 to $4 for every 1000 visits to the shortened URL. Now you register with www.cpx24.com which is also free and you get paid $2 for every 1000 visits or hits but you need to have a blog address which can be gotten free, after so add the website URL then you can generate a tag code, this is how I do my own I just copy the direct link URL given by cpx24 cos it is allowed and shorten it on www.shorte.st and use this software to run real traffic through proxies downloaded and updated every 15 minute by this software. Before pressing the start button ensure you search for china among the list of countries to get proxies and unclick it. Cos traffic from china doesn't count at all. www.cpx24.com accepts jingling which also a traffic software that is free to download but it is a Chinese software. But the problem with it is that most traffic comes from china. you can also use traffic exchange sites like hitleap for cpx24. But www.shorte.st accepts or counts only real traffic so don't bother to think of using jingling or hitleap or any traffic exchange. You can contact me on 07035582195 if you have any questions or drop them here and i'll try to answer them
Re: Make $1500 Monthly With This Software by ramzykay: 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
Pls answer the following questions. 1. How many clicks can the software generate per day. 2. Through what payment methods do you withdraw your earnings on both sites.
Re: Make $1500 Monthly With This Software by mobicomtech01: 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
You can get up to 3000 clicks per day and you collect your money by opening a free webmoney account online and you exchange it through e-exchangers in Nigeria. I believe you can find them on nairaland or through google
Re: Make $1500 Monthly With This Software by ramzykay: 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
So you have to repeat thesame thing everyday with the software.pls send me a screen shot of your webmoney account. And also send me your bank details to zeecoade@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

New WAEC E-registration Full Setup & Hardware For 14k @ Nestocynn Nig Ltd / Aluminum Metrocopo Steptiles Roofing Sheet Corrugating Machine, High Speed / Can You Export Used Vegetable Oil To Europe?,contact Me If Yes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.