Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Can You Export Used Vegetable Oil To Europe?,contact Me If Yes - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Can You Export Used Vegetable Oil To Europe?,contact Me If Yes (1944 Views)

You Can Earn A Living Exporting Bitter Kola To Europe And Asia / Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery / USED GOYUM VEGETABLE OIL EXPELLERS FOR SALE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Export Used Vegetable Oil To Europe?,contact Me If Yes by benchwest: 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2010
I know some one in uk who has just asked me to verify the posiblity of purchasing used vegetable oil in bulk from nigeria
actually Most of the bulk used vegetable oils comes from factories who manufacture potato crisps, fish and chip shops etc, and there are collection depots in South Africa and zimbabwe
meanwhile he buys them and refine them after which he turns them to bio diesel fuel.
they have special sealed containers for the export
anyone with interest to this business should contact me,sincerelly speaking i dont know a lot about this product
but i need to inform this client details of price and qauntity we can export to them and condiction and so on
so if you are sending me more details better for us so that i can lay them down for this client
biachwest@hotmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Blco Purchase On Tto Basis ,no Hassle / .. / UPFRONT 2%performance Bond Non Operative Then Buyer Activates With Mt760

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.