Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,450 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months (36747 Views)

Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo / 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos / Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months by dre11(m): 7:21am On Jun 09, 2015
The police have arrested a 38-year-old motorcyclist, Obinna Ekusaba, for allegedly raping a primary six pupil for six months in the Kirikiri area of Lagos State.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the incident happened from December, 2014, to May, 2015, on Karimu Street, Kirikiri Town.

Our correspondent learnt that the victim’s mother sold cigarette and alcoholic drinks in a motor park on the street.

Ekusaba, who usually parked his motorcycle at the park, was said to be one of her numerous customers.

She was said to be away on the fateful day when the suspect called the 11-year-old to bring a bottle of drink into an uncompleted building in the motor park.

It was learnt that while she took the item there, the suspect lured her with money and raped her.

He was said to have subsequently defiled the victim several times before her mother observed on May 19 that her private parts had enlarged.

She was said to have put pressure on her before she confessed that Ekusaba had slept with her.

The matter was reported to policemen at the Kirikiri division and the suspect was subsequently arrested.

The victim, in her statement to the police, said the suspect lured her with N1,000 the first time.

She said, “Brother Obinna (Ekusaba) used to buy cigarette, water and alcoholic drinks from my mother’s shop.

“Last year, I was in my mother’s shop when Brother Obinna called me to bring a bottle for him inside the building.

“On getting there, he put his hand inside his pocket and brought out N500; he asked me to enter. But I told him my daddy used to give me N500. He then brought out N1,000. As I entered the building, he removed my pants and put his private parts inside my own.

“After he removed it, I demanded the money and he brought it out. As I was about to collect it, he put it back inside his pocket. That was how Brother Obinna started sleeping with me.”

Her 35-year-old mother explained that she was bathing her when she observed that there was a change in her private parts.

She said she observed that her hand could enter her private parts freely.

She said, “I became worried because it was not like that before. I questioned her for hours before she confessed that it was a man called Obinna (Ekusaba) that had been raping her.

“She also said he would bring out his private parts and ask her to put it in her mouth. I could not bear it and had to report it to the police.”

The victim was said to have been taken to a general hospital where different tests on her confirmed that there was penetration.

The police subsequently arrested the suspect, and upon interrogation, he reportedly confessed to the crime.

Ekusaba, who was married with four kids, said he slept with the victim both in the day and night.

He said, “I came to Lagos 10 years ago and I started riding motorcycle.

“I know the complainant as the mother of the victim. She is like a sister to me. I have been making love with her daughter for long.

“When we started, I told her I would buy something for her, but I didn’t buy her anything. I slept with her five times.

“Each time I wanted to sleep with her, I would carry her on my lap. It was on the fifth time that I could penetrate.

“I slept with her at a car park. I did it during the day and night inside the park. I know I have committed an offence.”

A police source explained that the matter had been transferred to the State Department of Criminal Investigation for further investigation.

When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer, Kenneth Nwosu, confirmed the case.

He said, “It has been transferred to SCID, Panti for more discreet investigation.”

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/motorcyclist-lures-rapes-pupil-for-six-months/

cc lalasticlala

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 09, 2015
Konji is affecting this country oo, primary six? well its legal now, shebi the new govt said the normal age to straff is 11,

meanwhile, vote the guy below for mr naialand.

#skibo

10 Likes

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months by MrScript(m): 7:37am On Jun 09, 2015
Chop his balls and feed him with t

7 Likes

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months by crisycent: 7:42am On Jun 09, 2015
Irony of life, he won't live too far from his present location; kirikiri.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months by bestyclass(f): 7:44am On Jun 09, 2015
I wonder what this world is turning into. God help us.

9 Likes

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 09, 2015
The devil now operates round the clock

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months by Bonapart(m): 7:47am On Jun 09, 2015
That woman is not a mother but a foolish mother....
That's wat you get when you sell alcoholic drink to destroy people's lives...
I want you to carry out an observation on your own about people who sell alcoholic drinks and marijuana... you will find out that their children never do well in life.
It's either the ladies become prostitutes, their prostitution starts from the customers. The boys turn out to be cultists or armed robbers.
As for the rapist, may you find death soon

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months by Matttthew(m): 7:47am On Jun 09, 2015
Such is life. undecided

1 Like

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months by horlabiyi(m): 7:48am On Jun 09, 2015
Then you should rot in jail for sleeping with 11yrs old girl. You're a married man for goodness sake, would you say your wife has be denying you sex? There are lots of brothel where you can get ashawo with the 1k you wanted to give the poor girl. Now it's time to face judgement. Oloshi oloriburuku

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months by SleekyP(m): 7:48am On Jun 09, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months by DahtzFestjayz: 7:48am On Jun 09, 2015
She said, “Brother
Obinna (Ekusaba) used
to buy cigarette, water
and alcoholic drinks
from my mother’s shop.
“Last year, I was in my
mother’s shop when
Brother Obinna called
me to bring a bottle for
him inside the building.
>>>On getting there, he
put his hand inside his
pocket and brought out
N500; he asked me to
enter. But I told him my
daddy used to give me
N500. He then brought
out N1,000. <<<
As I entered
the building, he
removed my pants and
put his private parts
inside my own.
“After he removed it, I
demanded the money
and he brought it out.
As I was about to collect
it
, he put it back inside
his pocket.
@First Bolded text shows that She has been involved in the sexual acts before Brother Obinna's own *Certified Upcoming Olosho*
@2nd Bolded text, she made those statements, she willingly accept the intercourse not Rape.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months by UnknownT: 7:49am On Jun 09, 2015
He stays in "Kirikiri, meaning he wouldn't miss home when he gets sent to Kirikiri prison

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 09, 2015
grin the guy don drill the girl tire. Dredge master.

Lol, "she noticed her hands could enter her parts freely" shocked

5 Likes

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months by Vikkie14: 7:49am On Jun 09, 2015
The person that is "3" steps above me and the one that is "12" steps below me are both COPYING MACHINE . Abeg, be original. Why following my template.

“On getting there, he put his hand inside his pocket and brought out N500; he asked me to enter. But I told him my daddy used to give me N500. He then brought out N1,000. As I entered the building, he removed my pants and put his private parts inside my own.
“After he removed it, I demanded the money and he brought it out. As I was about to collect it, he put it back inside his pocket. That was how Brother Obinna started sleeping with me.”
That is why all these so called children are experienced lad. Imagine the bolded. So, she knew she must be "PAID BEFORE PENETRATION". She must have seen that in movie or has HAD the experience before.
Or could it be that her Father has being doing the same thing to her prior to the okada man? Cox how could she asked for money and quoted that her father do gave her #500. Could it be that he do "finger.ed" her??
But at the same time, the Okada man says He was unable to penetrate untill the "FIFTH" time. This suggest that she might not be having s3x before.
But wait, the okada man didnt said he met her a virgin and the girl didnt says she "bleed" during the bleeping.

There is something more to this scenario. I suggest the Father be interrogated. I dont trust the girl's father anymore. Am suspecting the father as well.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months by Proffdada: 7:49am On Jun 09, 2015
Castration sad angry

3 Likes

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months by Vikkie14: 7:50am On Jun 09, 2015
....for six months in the Kirikiri area of Lagos State.
PUNCH Metro learnt that the incident happened from December, 2014, to May, 2015, on Karimu Street, Kirikiri Town.
The matter was reported to policemen at the Kirikiri division and the suspect was subsequently arrested.
GEGE SE GEGE. No more trouble na, he COMMITTED the Crime at Kirikiri area, he Stay aroud Kirikiri Area, je knew Kirikiri is a prison. Abeg, Oga Police, SEND HIM HOME

9 Likes

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months by lonelydora: 7:50am On Jun 09, 2015
See what our past Senators have caused? 11 years enjoying "Senior jokes" for 6 months.

Where and How did we get it wrong in this country?

7 Likes

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months by kay29000(m): 7:50am On Jun 09, 2015
Hmm! Every time I read stories like this I think of all the other cases that have not been reported, or that have not been discovered. There something I like to do when I get really close to a girl and have gained her confidence enough for her to open to me. I ask if she was molested as a kid, and 8 out of 10 of them always say yes. This stuff has been going on for ages...There have been pedophiles in our midst for years now, and it is not westernization, or the devil that is the problem. And it is more a psychological problem than it is a spiritual problem. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months by luckman20(m): 7:50am On Jun 09, 2015
Why dem no dey castrate them rapist?
Is this bill too hard to pass by our senathieves and house of representathieves?

5 Likes

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months by infinixnote: 7:50am On Jun 09, 2015
Huh undecided

U guys should check my DP jare grin
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months by Chuukwudi(m): 7:50am On Jun 09, 2015
undecided
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months by phransix147(m): 7:50am On Jun 09, 2015
Madness

1 Like

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months by alaoeri: 7:50am On Jun 09, 2015
He should be hang with his joystick.

1 Like

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months by johnshagb(m): 7:51am On Jun 09, 2015
Good thing he's close to the prison, no need going to court. Just give him one room in the prison

3 Likes

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months by Vikkie14: 7:51am On Jun 09, 2015
Matttthew:
Such is life. undecided
"Life Is Such" My brother.

1 Like

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 7:51am On Jun 09, 2015
This little girl was already into child prostitution. He initially offered her N500 which she rejected, but after he offered N1,000, she willingly accepted the offer and even had the guts to ask for the money after the sex. No remorse! angry Definitely, this wasn't rape (although it is defilement) and Uncle Obinna obviously wasn't her first.

Her 35-year-old mother explained that she was bathing her when she observed that there was a change in her private parts.
She said she observed that her hand could enter her private parts freely. shocked
She said, “I became worried because it was not like that
before.
What kind of mother fingers her daughter consistently? Why will a primary five or six pupil still be bathed for?

Two people ought to be arrested honestly.

“When we started, I told her I would buy something for her, but I didn’t buy her anything. I slept with her five times.
“I slept with her at a car park. I did it during the day and night inside the park.
She kept on fvcking him even without being lured with a gift or money. Was she in love, was she enjoying the act or just being outrightly stupid? Uncle Obinna deserve life jail. Thank God kirikiri maximum prison is just a stone throw away from him.

20 Likes

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months by iamarvye(m): 7:51am On Jun 09, 2015
Straight to Kirikiri abeg....
Oloshii someborri

1 Like

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months by jayben(m): 7:52am On Jun 09, 2015
IDIOT, With all the motels around, raping an 11 years old girl is tarnishing
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months by Romanticboy1(m): 7:52am On Jun 09, 2015
such a pity
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:52am On Jun 09, 2015
**Faints

2 Likes

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months by Krisgift(f): 7:52am On Jun 09, 2015
Wicked world

1 Like

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months by stonecoldcafe: 7:52am On Jun 09, 2015
Very very sad. Parents please be vigilant.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Three Hunters Who Killed Antelopes In Bauchi Arrested & Jailed (Photos) / 16-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ghana For Failing An Exam (Photos) / Two Arrested With Crushed Human Heads Hidden In Bread (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.