Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel (39463 Views)

70-Year-Old Man Rapes Primary 4 Pupil In Delta State (Photos) / Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) / 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by Originality007: 11:02am On Apr 19, 2016
Afeez Hanafi

A primary six pupil, Princess, has been allegedly raped by a commercial motorcyclist (okada rider) in a hotel on Yemi Aderemi Street, Igbede, in the Ajangbadi area of Lagos.

The name of the hotel was given as Julia Guest House.
PUNCH Metro learnt that the 40-year-old okada rider, Uche Imo, was arrested by the police from the Isokoko division, while the manager of the hotel, who was accused of aiding the act, was invited for interrogation.

It was gathered that Imo and the pupil were neighbours on Tijani Street, Ajangbadi, and he was employed by Princess’ mother to take her and her sister to school.

Imo, a father of five, was said to have lured the 13-year-old girl with cake into the hotel. He had reportedly raped her in the facility four different times.

Our correspondent learnt that in one of the instances, Princess declined going inside the hotel room with the suspect, but the manager, William, reportedly persuaded her.

The mother of the pupil said she knew about the ‘sexual relationship’ between her daughter and Imo on February 14, 2016, after he brought Princess and her sister back from an outing on that day.

She said, “Baba Joy (Imo) was my neighbour and was the one taking my children to school. I paid him N200 every day. On February 14, he came to me and said he wanted to take them out and I allowed him. He bought meat pie and ice cream for them. When they came back, Helen said I should ask her sister what happened between her and Baba Joy.

“I asked her, but she denied that anything happened between them. It was when I started beating her that she confessed that Baba Joy had sex with her, adding that it had been happening for long.”

Princess told the police that the Abia State-born suspect had been raping her since December 2015, adding that he usually gave her cake.

She said, “I am in primary six and live on the same street with Baba Joy. In December 2015, he took me to the hotel and had sex with me. I did not want to enter, but the hotel manager said I should. He had taken me there four times and he usually bought cake for me.”

Our correspondent learnt that Princess was taken to the Mirabel Centre, a human rights organisation, at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital and the case was subsequently reported to the police.

The suspect, in his statement to the police, confessed to the crime, saying the hotel manager was aware of it.

“I am married with five children. My first child is in Senior Secondary School two. I lived at the back of Princess’ house before I parked out in January. I told her I liked her. Whenever she had a chance, she would call me from a business centre and I would pick her up where she was, take her to the hotel and have sex with her.

“There was a day I took her to the hotel and she did not want to enter. The manager pleaded with her on my behalf. I paid N500 for an hour,” he said.

The 55-year-old manager, who admitted that Imo was his customer, said he had warned him to stop bringing the minor to the hotel.

A police prosecutor, Sergeant Francisca Okere, brought Imo before an Apapa Magistrate’s Court on two counts bordering on rape.

The charges read in part, “That you, Uche Imo, on January 25, 2016, at about 5pm on Yemi Aderemi Street, Igbede, in the Ajangbadi, Lagos State, in the Apapa Magisterial District, did defile a 13-year-old girl, thereby committing an offence punishable under Section 317 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011.”

The defendant pleaded not guilty before the presiding magistrate, Mrs. A.O. Adegbite, and was granted bail in the sum of N200,000 with two sureties in like sum.

The case was adjourned till April 21, 2016.
http://www.punchng.com/motorcyclist-lures-rapes-pupil-in-hotel/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by Mrjo(m): 11:15am On Apr 19, 2016
Imagine nt guilty

2 Likes

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by Buharism: 11:16am On Apr 19, 2016
rapist should be castrated.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by onyi4edu(f): 11:24am On Apr 19, 2016
Oh! The teenage girl had to be beaten before she could confess; I guess the girl is already enjoying the whole thing not to have let her mum know beforehand.
The manager of the hotel too is as guilty as the rapist.
I wonder when parents especially mummies will learn to stop entrusting their children to others.
In a nutshell, the world is becoming something else

Modified...
For all those quoting me, I wouldn't have given you this privilege but so as not to prove you completely right, did you read the portion where it says the girl calls him? So also wasn't it the girl's sister that told their mum, what stopped her from doing so earlier before her sister? Why was she denying it until she was beaten? Are all these not indications that she maybe enjoying the whole thing?

I will never support a rapist and truly what the man did was very bad, but from the information I think the girl wasn't forced but was deceived and she gave her consent (not her fault though).

I was once a teenager too and my best friend was my mum, I tell her everything I mean everything and she always put me on a right track. What is happening these days is what I don't understand.

Cheers people!!!

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 19, 2016
Hmmmm , e get as e be o. Baba, go serve your time. For Princess, another olosho is born!

8 Likes

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
castrate him
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by olojuede01: 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by chimah3(m): 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
haba nwoke m!! shocked angry
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by loylextop(m): 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
This is outrageous
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by mrbillz(m): 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
Foolish man angryFoolish man
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by prinsam30: 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
I dont even know what to say right now
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by Genea(f): 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
The man is an idiot and shud b castrated

3 Likes

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by popsonbj: 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
This is wickedness of the high order!
Don't entrust your female child in the
hands of your male neighbor, he could
be serial rapist.

7 Likes

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by TrappElvis: 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
Wicked word
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
End time motorcylist.... May God heal the gal emotionally and physically
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by Brymo: 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
embarassed "Rape is a more heinous crime than murder since the rape victim dies throughout the period she lives."
Author: Amit Abraham

2 Likes

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
bail
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by Cmoyor: 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
imagine!!!!!!!!!
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by flimzy24: 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
Mrjo:
Imagine nt guilty
i swear na 2 punch en balls... dull 21st century girl..
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by flimzy24: 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
Mrjo:
Imagine nt guilty
i swear na 2 punch en balls... dull 21st century girl.. BAGGAS
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by sapientia(m): 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
Released on bail?

For Child rape?

When its a capital offense in some states of US

3 Likes

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by Julietcutie(f): 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
speechless
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by uzoormah(m): 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
this is crazy 50naira Cake? 4 girl wey neva ripe anyway pple still dey eat unripe plantain
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by ACCArain: 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
this rape issue is now everyday thing
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by Mopolchi: 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
Okada man dis your koboko no dey tire?

1 Like

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by Excuzeme: 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
Mrjo:
Imagine nt guilty

He already admitted to the crime, which means guilty but these Lawyers who want to make more money out of any bad situation ALWAYS tell their Clients to plead 'not guilty' even if the Judge witnessed the crime being committed with their koro-koro eyes!

Thats why "some said" , after Armed robbers, Lawyers should be the next candidate for hell-fire! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by Organs(m): 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
onyi4edu:
Oh! The teenage girl had to be beaten before she could confess; I guess the girl is already enjoying the whole thing not to have let her mum know beforehand.
The manager of the hotel too is as guilty as the rapist.
I wonder when parents especially mummies will learn to stop entrusting their children to others.
In a nutshell, the world is becoming something else

You guessing brain needs panel beating, cos a 13 year old is not smart or matured enough to give consent or understand any of these things. The adult gives guidance and kids follow. He already had a relationship with the family so he is not a stranger to the minor and the 40 year old manipulated her innocence and raped her.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by Theft(f): 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
kill him kill him rapist
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by bamite(m): 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
Naija is worse than india when it comes to rape. Especially the south western region
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by Lawcurrent(m): 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
no be joke oh, which kind life be this for naija embarassed
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by ugovivy(f): 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
Originality007:
Afeez Hanafi

A primary six pupil, Princess, has been allegedly raped by a commercial motorcyclist (okada rider) in a hotel on Yemi Aderemi Street, Igbede, in the Ajangbadi area of Lagos.

The name of the hotel was given as Julia Guest House.
PUNCH Metro learnt that the 40-year-old okada rider, Uche Imo, was arrested by the police from the Isokoko division, while the manager of the hotel, who was accused of aiding the act, was invited for interrogation.

It was gathered that Imo and the pupil were neighbours on Tijani Street, Ajangbadi, and he was employed by Princess’ mother to take her and her sister to school.

Imo, a father of five, was said to have lured the 13-year-old girl with cake into the hotel. He had reportedly raped her in the facility four different times.

Our correspondent learnt that in one of the instances, Princess declined going inside the hotel room with the suspect, but the manager, William, reportedly persuaded her.

The mother of the pupil said she knew about the ‘sexual relationship’ between her daughter and Imo on February 14, 2016, after he brought Princess and her sister back from an outing on that day.

She said, “Baba Joy (Imo) was my neighbour and was the one taking my children to school. I paid him N200 every day. On February 14, he came to me and said he wanted to take them out and I allowed him. He bought meat pie and ice cream for them. When they came back, Helen said I should ask her sister what happened between her and Baba Joy.

“I asked her, but she denied that anything happened between them. It was when I started beating her that she confessed that Baba Joy had sex with her, adding that it had been happening for long.”

Princess told the police that the Abia State-born suspect had been raping her since December 2015, adding that he usually gave her cake.

She said, “I am in primary six and live on the same street with Baba Joy. In December 2015, he took me to the hotel and had sex with me. I did not want to enter, but the hotel manager said I should. He had taken me there four times and he usually bought cake for me.”

Our correspondent learnt that Princess was taken to the Mirabel Centre, a human rights organisation, at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital and the case was subsequently reported to the police.

The suspect, in his statement to the police, confessed to the crime, saying the hotel manager was aware of it.

“I am married with five children. My first child is in Senior Secondary School two. I lived at the back of Princess’ house before I parked out in January. I told her I liked her. Whenever she had a chance, she would call me from a business centre and I would pick her up where she was, take her to the hotel and have sex with her.

“There was a day I took her to the hotel and she did not want to enter. The manager pleaded with her on my behalf. I paid N500 for an hour,” he said.

The 55-year-old manager, who admitted that Imo was his customer, said he had warned him to stop bringing the minor to the hotel.

A police prosecutor, Sergeant Francisca Okere, brought Imo before an Apapa Magistrate’s Court on two counts bordering on rape.

The charges read in part, “That you, Uche Imo, on January 25, 2016, at about 5pm on Yemi Aderemi Street, Igbede, in the Ajangbadi, Lagos State, in the Apapa Magisterial District, did defile a 13-year-old girl, thereby committing an offence punishable under Section 317 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011.”

The defendant pleaded not guilty before the presiding magistrate, Mrs. A.O. Adegbite, and was granted bail in the sum of N200,000 with two sureties in like sum.

The case was adjourned till April 21, 2016.
http://www.punchng.com/motorcyclist-lures-rapes-pupil-in-hotel/

imagine.......,until our judges stop collecting bribe,Nigeria which is full of corruption,will still remain as it is,and more crime will still be committed,and for all this old fools defiling small girls,is only God that will castrate them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity / Cultists & Robbers Arrested By Akwa Ibom Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) / Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.