Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) (44051 Views)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 09, 2015
imsuboi:
Arthritis has damaged every joint in this thing's body. Even his brain cheesy

**Yes. I'm a GEJ supporter.
**Yes. I'm insulting your dull president.

Deal with it grin

Dude had better lived with the reality.
GEJ is past.
PMB is present.

I suggest your first meal this mng shud be Eba,egusi with dried fish,kpmo and shaki grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Rick9(m): 8:29am On Jun 09, 2015
imsuboi:

Deal with it grin

just see as your life be, and you expect to move forward abi, if you no like Buhari nack head for wall

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by fpeter(f): 8:30am On Jun 09, 2015
This man is regal, he is everything a President should be...he commands respect, he looks it, he talks it and he walks it.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Pascal181: 8:30am On Jun 09, 2015
because our leaders don't sleep they don't dream. because dey don't sleep,dey don't dream,dey don't have vision. Pls sleep and rest in peace. Lol
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by solarview(m): 8:33am On Jun 09, 2015
ngoziigwe:
Baba went to Germany with one wear

Honestly grin grin
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Geesanni: 8:36am On Jun 09, 2015
U NO GET WORK ADC OF BUHARI
hassan85:
Baba welcome back. BABA whileYou whereAway oyegun, Tinubu, Lawan, dogara, saraki and Gbaja hav been confusin the party. Please use ur wisdom b4 9:00am o. Thank you for making nigeria proud at G7. Please lets start seeing results now hencefort. Ofcus u promise not to interfer in Legislativ procidings so be smart again. The JUDAS in Apc are gradually showing theirselve. By 3pm all this shal be over. coolBaba welcome back. BABA whileYou whereAway oyegun, Tinubu, Lawan, dogara, saraki and Gbaja hav been confusin the party. Please use ur wisdom b4 9:00am o. Thank you for making nigeria proud at G7. Please lets start seeing results now hencefort. Ofcus u promise not to interfer in Legislativ procidings so be smart again. The JUDAS in Apc are gradually showing theirselve. By 3pm all this shal be over. FTC.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by callmenow: 8:37am On Jun 09, 2015
Why is buhari wearing the same outfit since Sunday?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by tohshine(m): 8:37am On Jun 09, 2015
Welcome to the soil ; but baba werin u bring for the boys na grin
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Peace55(m): 8:47am On Jun 09, 2015
welcome sir
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by EbonyCy(f): 8:58am On Jun 09, 2015
otijah:
Every day they are welcoming Him, everyday he is coming out of plane. His yansh can't sit at a place. Baba sit down and face ur duty pls

LMAO....His yansh can sit at a place na....dats a plane..
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by fanex: 8:58am On Jun 09, 2015
osheeeeee whilst you are insulting buhari i am enjoying light in my my house. if you like say presido get Aids sef na ur mouth.
imsuboi:

Deal with it grin
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by ikombe: 9:08am On Jun 09, 2015
hustler86:

Arindin, d life wey u sef de live nw na 1 chance, sit don dia de hate shotigbo agbaya, opolo e ti melt bi butter.. Maorafoka oshi. Apprci8 gud tinz so dt better 1ns go fit manage X ur path. #Ikombeonchancegrin
buhari no even know say u or ur family member dey exist undecided dis wan wey u con carry im matter for head like gala seller grin
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by ozo13(m): 9:16am On Jun 09, 2015
danaiks:

Hmm....the weed wey u smoke this morning na almighty oooo shocked
grin
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by tonychristopher: 9:16am On Jun 09, 2015
WE WELCOME OUR GWORO CHEWING, KUNU DINKING CATTLE REARING AND ZOBO SUCKING PRESIDENT WITHOUT ORDINARY WEAC CERT BACK HOME

DONT QUOTE ME BECAUSE GEJ WAS A SHOELESS OGOGORO PRESIDENT...NOW WHAT HAPPENED TO FREDOM OF SPEACH

BABA ONE CHANCE ...U DO WELL COME BACK...DID U MAKE STATEMENT IN G7...DID OYIBO BRING IN OPATA DECODER TO DECODE YOUR OPATA STATEMENT

LOL
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by tonychristopher: 9:17am On Jun 09, 2015
BECAUSE AS A FULANI MAN THEY ARE USED TO WEARING ONE CLOTHE YEAR IN YEAR OUT WHILE REARING CATTLE....PARDON HIM
callmenow:
Why is buhari wearing the same outfit since Sunday?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by SimeonD: 9:33am On Jun 09, 2015
Welcome Baba. Olorun a fun yin se, E o si ni sina. Awon toba ni ke maa rise in won maa koja lo ta o ni ri mo.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Dankota: 9:45am On Jun 09, 2015
imsuboi

Deal with it grin

You do not abuse anyone whom you feel superior, what you said is a product of a complex, may you have cure.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by onlykach: 9:47am On Jun 09, 2015
danjumakolo:

Dude had better lived with the reality.
GEJ is past.
PMB is present.

I suggest your first meal this mng shud be Eba,egusi with dried fish,kpmo and shaki grin

Bros the comment you responded to are the comments of the respondee...... It is his bloddy veiw not yours kpomo ati ewedu abi fura and donkwa is his business mate....... Present and Past all starts with P.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 09, 2015
I think am BEGINING to LIKE this man....

For being a REAL MAN

IF na GEJ now, him WIFE go Follow am go..

IF she gets there na soso trouble she go exume
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by mrintelligent(m): 9:50am On Jun 09, 2015
imsuboi:

Deal with it grin

Please change the brand of the weed you took today. It makes you go cra.zy.

Werey buruku
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by fuckerholic(m): 10:05am On Jun 09, 2015
imsuboi:

Deal with it grin
Am with you..I see the guy is withering and wearing out
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by saiji: 10:06am On Jun 09, 2015
Baba wlcome back.Saraki and Dogora has almost ended up scarttered the good nigeria you stand for.
Please call them to order

They can not even be called to order

Expulsion is the best for Saraki
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by mukshin(m): 10:06am On Jun 09, 2015
cheesy grin grin

vedaxcool:
Haterz are liable to die broke, . . . PDP should collect its innjoo phones from these taniods before dem sell am.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:10am On Jun 09, 2015
lalasticlala:
President Muhammadu Buhari returned from a trip to Germany early Tuesday.

Buhari arrived in Abuja after attending the G7 Summit in Germany.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/608149364851240960

The President me and my entire household voted for is back.
Whalai BAba your tenure in office is already a success In Jesus Name.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by putin3: 10:38am On Jun 09, 2015
Cables
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Coolcash1: 11:07am On Jun 09, 2015
imsuboi:

Deal with it grin

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Davetravis1(m): 11:30am On Jun 09, 2015
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others. Watch how this Charity organization in Nigeria has helped save Lives in a time of crisis. WATCH @ https:///SuWCSo Support them @ www.facebook.com/theinnercitymission (Kindly LIKE and SHARE) Thank You so much.

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Bigdreams(m): 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
Welcome back Sir.

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Neplusultra(f): 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
tonychristopher:
WE WELCOME OUR GWORO CHEWING, KUNU DINKING CATTLE REARING AND ZOBO SUCKING PRESIDENT WITHOUT ORDINARY WEAC CERT BACK HOME

DONT QUOTE ME BECAUSE GEJ WAS A SHOELESS OGOGORO PRESIDENT...NOW WHAT HAPPENED TO FREDOM OF SPEACH

BABA ONE CHANCE ...U DO WELL COME BACK...DID U MAKE STATEMENT IN G7...DID OYIBO BRING IN OPATA DECODER TO DECODE YOUR OPATA STATEMENT

LOL

Hehehe grin
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by salam1(m): 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
imsuboi:

Deal with it grin
U 100 GENERATION 2 COME WILL NEVER V SOME1 AS GUD AS PMB. KEEP BRAGING WEN D TYM COMES U WIL B WELL TAKING CARE OF
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by adeolabakare: 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
Sorry for ur life!!! need a job?
imsuboi:

Deal with it grin
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by nagoma(m): 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
mathskill:

No one stops yoh from being a GEJ supporter after all even the devil has his fans

Yeah , I see your point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live / Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) / Prince Adedamola Aderemi Visits Obasanjo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.