Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) (44052 Views)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by nagoma(m): 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
Change!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by POTUT(m): 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
What is the occasion that all these men had to assemble at the airport to receive Mr President...as if he had just arrived on a State Visit to Abuja?

Those handshakes are unnecessary, a waste of the president's time and a waste of resources (scores of empty Landcruisers idling at the airport parking lot, drivers sitting inside, glasses rolled up, air condition turned on forever, burning fuel), protocol traditions that should be done away with, in the spirit of the much-mouthed change.

Buhari, please overhaul these
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by elsadeq(m): 11:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
[quote author=biznus post=34576731]Presidential President cool

Babawelcome[/quo.
Yes indeed
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
Just finished serving a week long ban for saying Buhari has likely secretly been denied his mandate to rule.
SweetSoup:
GenBuhari where are thou?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
Remember if what you are told about Buhari is not making sense, then it is almost certainly a lie.
Video below is approx 3mins duration and it works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGctjMu2740
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by SweetSoup(m): 6:27am On Jun 17, 2015
GenBuhari:
Just finished serving a week long ban for saying Buhari has likely secretly been denied his mandate to rule.
Welcome back, but what made you say all that in the first place?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 17, 2015
Well when Buhari failed to show to inaugurate his own National Assembly any body who really knows Buhari should know something extra ordinary had happened to him.

Have you ever heard of a head of state in the world in history who has failed to attend to open his own parliament?

If would you agree that the chances of this ever occuring would as rare 1 case in a million inaugurations?

Also would you agree that it is also extremely rare, that new head of state has failed to move into the presidential residence for flimsy excuse such as cleaning and renovation? Have you ever heard of case like that any where in the world in history?
Would you agree it should be as rare as one case in 1 million?

How about a incoming Head of state opposition party failing to form his government within 3 weeks? Again one case in a million?

What about failing to get his own choice of leaders of Nass chambers when his party are in a clear majority ? Another one case in a million?

What about a head of state making 2 state visits and 2 economic summits within 3 weeks before he has appointed ministers and a team? 1 case in a million?

What about a head of state not appearing on live tv in his own country or live press conference since his inauguration 3weeks ago? Or attending any of the scheduled live events or meetings with his party? Another 1 case in a million?

Now what are the chance that all the above should happen together?

The chances is so infinitesimally small that we can say it is impossible.

So we know that we are being deceived, that President Buhari is running his government, we need to figure out possible explanations.

There is only 2 possibilities , president Buhari became an irresponsible cretin overnight or he is really has not been handed power.
SweetSoup:
Welcome back, but what made you say all that in the first place?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by SweetSoup(m): 9:51am On Jun 17, 2015
GenBuhari:
Well when Buhari failed to show to inaugurate his own National Assembly any body who really knows Buhari should know something extra ordinary had happened to him.

Have you ever heard of a head of state in the world in history who has failed to attend to open his own parliament?

If would you agree that the chances of this ever occuring would as rare 1 case in a million inaugurations?

Also would you agree that it is also extremely rare, that new head of state has failed to move into the presidential residence for flimsy excuse such as cleaning and renovation? Have you ever heard of case like that any where in the world in history?
Would you agree it should be as rare as one case in 1 million?

How about a incoming Head of state opposition party failing to form his government within 3 weeks? Again one case in a million?

What about failing to get his own choice of leaders of Nass chambers when his party are in a clear majority ? Another one case in a million?

What about a head of state making 2 state visits and 2 economic summits within 3 weeks before he has appointed ministers and a team? 1 case in a million?

What about a head of state not appearing on live tv in his own country or live press conference since his inauguration 3weeks ago? Or attending any of the scheduled live events or meetings with his party? Another 1 case in a million?

Now what are the chance that all the above should happen together?

The chances is so infinitesimally small that we can say it is impossible.

So we know that we are being deceived, that President Buhari is running his government, we need to figure out possible explanations.

There is only 2 possibilities , president Buhari became an irresponsible cretin overnight or he is really has not been handed power.
I really don't know what to tell you here man but i totally agree with your first possible assumptions. If there is any truth in all you are saying, then the no nonsense General i campaigned hard for on Facebook and voted for has become an irresponsible cretin overnight. The Buhari i campaigned and voted for will never allow anybody within his government or external to highjack the system, except he is either killed or forced to leave office through a coup. His recent West Germany statement (i watch the press briefing with the other five President of lake chad basin in Abuja on TVC news) and the (there is little i can do at 72) plus his inability to appoint his chief of staff and SGF is what is giving me serious concern. Maybe he isn't aware that he can make appointment into those two very sensitive positions without National Assembly confirmation. The sooner he realise that he is no longer the President-Elect, hopefully the better it would be for our country.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 17, 2015
What if the clips and photos we are being shown , including the recent summits were all done prior to his inauguration when he oo President -elect? This is the most feasible explanation in my opinion.

The you know that if you are not watching live footage, that clever editing can make a person appear to say almost anything? We do not know what question he was answering that may have been taken out of context, when he may have commented on his own age.

My firm belief is that a secret coup de tat occurred immediately after the gala night following the inauguration.

This would explain everything that has transpired since inauguration.

I am willing to bet my house on the fact that Osinbajo would be become the new president in a matter of days.
SweetSoup:
I really don't know what to tell you here man but i totally agree with your first possible assumptions. If there is any truth in all you are saying, then the no nonsense General i campaigned hard for on Facebook and voted for has become an irresponsible cretin overnight. The Buhari i campaigned and voted for will never allow anybody within his government or external to highjack the system, except he is either killed or forced to leave office through a coup. His recent West Germany statement (i watch the press briefing with the other five President of lake chad basin in Abuja on TVC news) and the (there is little i can do at 72) plus his inability to appoint his chief of staff and SGF is what is giving me serious concern. Maybe he isn't aware that he can make appointment into those two very sensitive positions without National Assembly confirmation. The sooner he realise that he is no longer the President-Elect, hopefully the better it would be for our country.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by SweetSoup(m): 11:40am On Jun 17, 2015
GenBuhari:
What if the clips and photos we are being shown , including the recent summits were all done prior to his inauguration when he oo President -elect? This is the most feasible explanation in my opinion.

The you know that if you are not watching live footage, that clever editing can make a person appear to say almost anything? We do not know what question he was answering that may have been taken out of context, when he may have commented on his own age.

My firm belief is that a secret coup de tat occurred immediately after the gala night following the inauguration.

This would explain everything that has transpired since inauguration.

I am willing to bet my house on the fact that Osinbajo would be become the new president in a matter of days.
So he was flying Eagle 0ne as President-Elect abi? I would not rule out any conspiracy theory by people who want to maintain the status quo but your assertions about his public appearance is becoming ridiculous. Whatever is happening in his govt is either due to him becoming clueless or he has been infected with a virus that is making him act clueless. The man want start to dey vex me
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
Yes those that plan his removal would of course allow him access to presidential jets, why won't they?

If he became a cretin overnight what of his team?
Where are the transition committee?
Where are his staunchest loyalists like David West? Ahmed Joda or even Amaechi?

What of our first lady?
SweetSoup:
So he was flying Eagle 0ne as President-Elect abi? I would not rule out any conspiracy theory by people who want to maintain the status quo but your assertions about his public appearance is becoming ridiculous. Whatever is happening in his govt is either due to him becoming clueless or he has been infected with a virus that is making him act clueless. The man want start to dey vex me
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by SweetSoup(m): 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
GenBuhari:
Yes those that plan his removal would of course allow him access to presidential jets, why won't they?
So are you stating that Gen Buhari is both clueless and brainless? The same Gen Buhari?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
Buhari was toppled the morning following his inauguration.
Has he been known to miss any national event before, Yet he could not appear for inauguration of his own NAss.
SweetSoup:
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) by showkotoh: 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
When they start out touring the world like this they are most likely going around to say thank you to their benefactors and also take a list of what they need to do for them. OBJ started out like this...the rest is history.
Verdict - this man is just another puppet African "leader" don't expect him to do your bidding or seriously fight corruption or do anything that will empower the man on the street, he has masters to please first. 1984 was a long time ago, he had the likes of Idiagbon, Abacha etc backing him and steering the direction of affairs. List the people backing him now and you'll know why he can't make the lofty changes we so crave for.
We have been hoodwinked again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) / Prince Adedamola Aderemi Visits Obasanjo (photos) / Anambra Demolishes Over 50 Brothels, Prostitutes Revolt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.