Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

It's Your Appointed Time With Destiny. Healing Testimony. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Your Appointed Time With Destiny. Healing Testimony. (352 Views)

Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman / God Appointed Time For Your Life / HOW YOUNG ALIKO DANGOTE MET WITH DESTINY - The Benson Idahosa and T.L Osborn con (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Your Appointed Time With Destiny. Healing Testimony. by tunji09(m): 7:58am On Jun 09, 2015
Healed of Diverse afflictions!
“In 2011, I was afflicted with body pains ulcer, diabetes, leg pains and swollen stomach. At Shiloh 2014, I was healed of diabetes, ulcer and leg pain. However, the swollen stomach remained. During the 21- day’s prayer and fasting in January 2015, the bishop instructed us to write out request and lift it to God for divine intervention. I did! Also, during one of the services, he told us to touch wherever needs healing in our bodies. I touched my stomach and as he made prophetic declaration, I said, ‘Amen, that’s me!’
Immediately, the swollen stomach became flat and my kidneys were restored. I give all the glory to the God of Bishop Oyedepo!”---Elder Renner Christiana

Join us this Sunday@ for our healing banquet, June 14, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:50am, 9:40am, 11:30am. Also watch live “http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/

(1) (Reply)

Well Dwellers / Things To Be Avoided During Ramadaan / Red Marbles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.