Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Non-responding App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Non-responding App (478 Views)

Help My Infinix Hot S Touchscreen Stopped Responding / Andriod:not Responding App Solution / Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Non-responding App by jonextee(m): 8:00am On Jun 09, 2015
anytime I want to access opera mini on ma tecno android. it always tell me its not responding. pls wot can I do to get it running again. I don't want to loose all my saved pages. Help please.
Re: Non-responding App by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 09, 2015
please someone help, I'm also experiencing the same problem with my opera mini
Re: Non-responding App by Carlcaresophia: 9:28am On Jun 10, 2015
jonextee:
anytime I want to access opera mini on ma tecno android. it always tell me its not responding. pls wot can I do to get it running again. I don't want to loose all my saved pages. Help please.
Hi! Maybe you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Non-responding App by Deblow: 11:33am On Jun 10, 2015
My own issue is with my Samsung galaxy note pro SM-P901. And on my note 3. I installed firefox for Android on the phones but it is always crashing. On the tab it won't play flash video even after uninstalling and reinstalling severally and doing all manners of repairs necessary. Pls how can I make it stable and play flawless flash videos

(1) (Reply)

Rom Porters And Developers Please Help / Spy Phone (details, Messaging) Etc / Adsense Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.