Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1074526 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Ayoh05: 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
gabrola:
I know you somewhere! grin

I doubt that but go ahead and spill it anyway.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by CoCoLav(f): 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
The board looks really beautiful cheesy

More of this IJN!

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hello house! Anybody with info on the new VAC @Abuja? Plan to apply next week and would rather do it there as I stay pretty far from Lagos.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ChriGo(m): 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
Graceee:
I cant hold this back, Its the first in this forum
My friend has been denied 4 times, always re- applying since May 2014 and never gave up until this fifth (5) application
He applied on line 3rd May 2015 and did biometrics on the 4th 2015. upfront medicals
going for pg in ontario.
He called me this morning and read a Psalm for me (Psalm 34 vs 18) "the Lord is near to those who are discouraged; He saves those who have lost all hope.
He told me that he doesnt not have any strength anymore but he can only hold on to this verse.
Later this night he called me and was crying that he got passport request on his cic account

The Lord is Gracious to those who abide in him.
...Big Congrats to ur Friend...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Sossun: 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
i have received my document back,i got a form inside it which show that Pursuant to section 219 of refugee and immigration,i did not have sufficient fund to pay my tuition fees for the period of yrs without working in canada,and also for accompany,but i never said anybody will accompany me during my studies period,i have #5,680.00 in my account and my tuition fees was $14200 and i have even pay $1000 and i attached the receipt on my application that was submitted ,pls what can i do,and how much did you guys think i need to put inside the account,thank you very much,GOD BLESS
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mizIvy(f): 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
Graceee:
My friend has been denied 4 times, always re- applying since May 2014 and never gave up until this fifth (5) application
He applied on line 3rd May 2015 and did biometrics on the 4th 2015. upfront medicals
going for pg in ontario.
He called me this morning and read a Psalm for me (Psalm 34 vs 18) "the Lord is near to those who are discouraged; He saves those who have lost all hope.
He told me that he doesnt not have any strengthanymore but he can only hold on to this verse.
Later this night he called me and was crying that he got passport request on his cic account

Amen ooo. I tap into your frd's testimony.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by omooba2015(m): 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
Graceee:
going for pg in ontario.
He told me that he doesnt not have any strength anymore but he can only hold on to this verse.

Congratulations.... God never sleep, His Alive... Help us ask ur friend,his last documents he submitted... So that others can benefit from it. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by soji0509: 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
With due respect, ONLY YOU can answer that at present ! I mean by now you need to have a check list of TRV winning document based on applicants who have succeeded and whose circumstance is similar to yours.
If you do, then honestly, have you evaluated what you have now using their own as your MINIMUM bench mark ? If yes and the result is satisfactory, you can still submit next week with upfront medicals.
If I were in you I will still continue to prepare for January 06 as back up even if I submit now. It is better to over-prepare than to under-prepare. Those V.Os are getting more strict this days. Remember that no application is perfect but there is a minimum. HIS GRACE can be a good complement that perfect an application in the eye of the V.Os.
List all that you have at hand now in fair details and the house would be a position to offer your precise advice
waleakins:

soji im planning to apply nextweek wed or thurs.. shd i still apply for fall sept. or i shd relax and package myself wella to apply for jan2016

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by omooba2015(m): 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
darefestus:
@Olawale005

Asides getting another sponsor (or your sponsor beefing his account).

Make sure to state enough money in the "Funds available for your Stay" - which you should make sure is reflected in the(ir) letter of sponsorship...Even if you have 50Million and you dont state enough money for your stay, refusal is almost sure.

Also try to pay some fees if possible.

Best of Luck with reapplication.
@darefestus, what if someone have 4m in his account, and he want to sponsor himself, and he has a co sponsor balance 5m, his tuitions fees is 16,600. PG. How much will he write in Fund available for stay?. Pls enlighten more the house.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Graviton2(m): 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
olawale005:

I just checked

We were refused for the exact same reasons...How much was in the account you presented?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Team12: 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
We bless God sir! grin

kfrosh:
See as @Team 12 just open floor for Medicals this season 8 so; as in ehn I hail ooo. Thank God for the good news flowing in; praying for more good news for we 'awaitees'. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Team12: 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
Congratulations @Ayoh05 and @Nigerinanewbie. @Graciee God is awesome...no one can fathom d depth of his love...Congrats to ur friend.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by soji0509: 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
With due respect, you have not been reading other people's post attentively here ! If you have and your are so pressed like this to refire, you will know that your case is NOT at all complex. You will also know that the info you have provided above is inadequate.
People's advice will be useful to you only to the extent to which you share honest and accurate info with this forum.
1. Which program are you going for (I know it as I had to read your few post here, not everyone as that time. Experienced people are very busy incredibly). 2 Which level. 3. What is the duration. 4 Which region is it (estimated cost of living varies based on region)
5. Do you have a sponsor / co-sponsor ? If yes how much did they specify they will help you with ?
6. Are there no other accompanying refusal reasons ? Is the reason ticked just 1.
Please, in your own interest, follow the example of the documents as listed by those who have gotten the TRV. Thereafter you will get excellent, useful pieces of advice. You may need more than a phone to do justice to the subject. Confirm if this #5,680.00 is British pounds. Best wishes

Sossun:
i have received my document back,i got a form inside it which show that Pursuant to section 219 of refugee and immigration,i did not have sufficient fund to pay my tuition fees for the period of yrs without working in canada,and also for accompany,but i never said anybody will accompany me during my studies period,i have #5,680.00 in my account and my tuition fees was $14200 and i have even pay $1000 and i attached the receipt on my application that was submitted ,pls what can i do,and how much did you guys think i need to put inside the account,thank you very much,GOD BLESS

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
congrat @ayho05
im interested in the employment section, did you only include letter from your employer? no payslips employment letter and all.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by soji0509: 11:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hmn. This thinking is what led someone, name withheld into a delay and I have a sense of guilt that I kept quiet when I noted it. With due respect, our plans as humans should be in 3 level: Short term, medium term and long term.
In my view, if long term is difficult for me to plan for and I'm hard pressed by circumstance, I try to concentrate on the short time 1st and take consolation in the fact that when I get to the river of long term, I will cross it in future hopefully and prayerfully.
What do I mean ?
1.TRV "choping" should be our 1st focus (i.e. for those pressed) as things have become harder.
2. No two cases are exactly the same. So if in your own case, based on the available funds and proof of academic progression ( via PGD) your case is best packaged with 1 year program please do your self good by 1st applying just for that. When you get there, you can always find another suitable 1 or 2 years program to enroll into that will make you nearer to your PR desire and enhance your marketability.
For example, If in your case, it make sense to do PGD, MSc (3 years in all) and you will be nearest your PR, then go for 1 year first. Bear in mind that I don't know your details. This advice can't fit all situation also. It is useless for 1st class graduate for example. Remember that PR requirement is also not uniform nationwide. The have provincial nomination too. Alberta, BC I know have a friendly requirement. You may google more on this. Guys kindly add to my contribution. Its a personal impression anyway

babajust:
montrealer, can some1 with a year program qualify to apply for PR? Generally, wat qualifies one to be a PR? I've read elsewhere that it better to do 2yrs program if one wishes to get a PR after study. Gurus with ideas should pls enlighten on this. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
omooba2015:

@darefestus, what if someone have 4m in his account, and he want to sponsor himself, and he has a co sponsor balance 5m, his tuitions fees is 16,600. PG. How much will he write in Fund available for stay?. Pls enlighten more the house.

Hello,

Your abswer is quiet straightforward,
In the funds available for your stay section:
Your Tuition for a year + CIC estimated 10,000CAD + Others, say, 9,000CAD = 35,600CAD

Which is still within the sum total of both accounts.

Remember to put the Value in dollars, so 35,600 shldnt be written as 5,670,000.

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Ayoh05: 11:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
congrat @ayho05
im interested in the employment section, did you only include letter from your employer? no payslips employment letter and all.....

Exactly. I included only the letter of introduction from my employer. No employment letter nor payslip/payslips. The reason for this was because it was expressely stated by my employer that I work as an "unpaid legal intern". CIC can't possibly expect someone who is "unpaid" to provide payslips.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by NigerianNewbie: 11:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
CoCoLav:
NigerianNewbie I'm so happy for you cheesy

Oya list your documents.

CruzAJ you haven't listed your documents. We are watching you in HD.

Sure thing.

(1) Visa Application Forms
• Study permit application form
• Family information form
• Study permit questionnaire
• Study Permit Checklist

(2) Academic Docs
• Letter of acceptance from school
• Mails and correspondences showing that I had met the conditions for admission
• WAEC Scratch Card and copy of WAEC Certificate
• University Transcript
• BSc. Certificate
• NYSC Certificate

(3) Personal Docs
• Police clearance certificate
• My Birth Certificate
• SOP
• Letter of Introduction from work
• My Employment Letter
• My 3 months payslip
• My ID card
• Data page and visa pages for my passports

(4) Financial Docs and Supporting documents for my sponsor
• Dad's 6 months certified bank statement(s)
• Certified true copies of C of O
• Letter of Introduction from dad's place of work
• Dad's last 3 months pay slip
• Affidavit of Sponsorship
• Dad's copy of biodata page and copies of visa pages
• Sponsorship Letter from Dad

I think that's about all of 'em.

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by waleakins: 11:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
mevisbleek:

It was approved long time ago Sir, urs?
oga mevisbleek abeg no sir me oo... ah be your boy o... im yet to apply. but i have loads of questions. but will appreciate if u spare some time for me in ur generousity.. in short abeg mentor me till i achieve my aim.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 11:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
I think i would state that too in my letter of introduction.
i want to do without my SOA at all cost...
Ayoh05:

Exactly. I included only the letter of introduction from my employer. No employment letter nor payslip/payslips. The reason for this was because it was expressly stated by my employer that I work as an "unpaid legal intern". CIC can't possibly expect someone who is "unpaid" to provide payslips.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mevisbleek: 11:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
waleakins:

oga mevisbleek abeg no sir me oo... ah be your boy o... im yet to apply. but i have loads of questions. but will appreciate if u spare some time for me in ur generousity.. in short abeg mentor me till i achieve my aim.

Send me a PM with all your questions and I will be more than happy to answer. I will try to answer to the best of my knowledge
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Graceee: 11:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
Docs he submited
cic forms
fixed deposit of 2m
paid full tuition of $14,000
them mums company soa of N17m
sponsor letter from the mum
cac docs
sop
personal soa of N6million
leave letter
his pay slip
finished.
he was refused the previous time because he didnt mention he had been denied in the past by the usa.
then the previous times where financial ties and purpose of visit due the fact he was sponsoring himself all along.
he changed the sponsor to her mum now and got the passport request from cic today

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by launrey(m): 11:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
Graceee:
Can someone who has trv for studies , travel to canada 2 months before school start date??
I'm in Toronto and am supposed to resume by Fall.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by soji0509: 12:00am On Jun 19, 2015
Your case is not complex but I fear you are trying to make it so.
Remember that they have your last Application.
Please be very, very consistent with it. You can only update what exist already but you MAY not claim contrary to what you earlier claimed. Your problem was NOT SOA you know now.
Over analysis i'm smelling here.
I now see that It is difficult for a Doctor to treat himself grin grin. It will end in praise this time around, just believe (Amen). Cheers
hayqinsbFX:
I think i would state that too in my letter of introduction.
i want to do without my SOA at all cost...

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Graceee: 12:01am On Jun 19, 2015
@launrey were asked at the poe why u were comin in so early before school start date
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 12:20am On Jun 19, 2015
loool...bro...Oya make we dissect this situation.
i stated earlier that i was working with my dad with no employment letter or letter of introduction. (just study leave)
Now i intend to include the letter of introduction which states that i am not paid as im only gaining valuable experience before i further my studies.
earlier when i included the SOA it wasnt needed as i didnt even mention i was paid salaries and how much. Since i dont have a payslip i think its best i simplify my issue.
the question now is sud i include an employment letter after including the letter of introduction.

you dig?
soji0509:
Your case is not complex but I fear you are trying to make it so.
Remember that they have your last Application.
Please be very, very consistent with it. You can only update what exist already but you MAY not claim contrary to what you earlier claimed. Your problem was NOT SOA you know now.
Over analysis i'm smelling here.
I now see that It is difficult for a Doctor to treat himself grin grin. It will end in praise this time around, just believe (Amen). Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by lightdotcom: 12:25am On Jun 19, 2015
Not so. Listen this is how it goes CIC expects you to have Your tuition + 10,000CAD. The 10,000CAD is expected to cover your Accom, living cost plus miscellaneous. Others is optional not mandatory.
darefestus:

Hello,

Your abswer is quiet straightforward,
In the funds available for your stay section:
Your Tuition for a year + CIC estimated 10,000CAD + Others, say, 9,000CAD = 35,600CAD

Which is still within the sum total of both accounts.

Remember to put the Value in dollars, so 35,600 shldnt be written as 5,670,000.

Goodluck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by soji0509: 1:20am On Jun 19, 2015
[quote author=hayqinsbFX post=34911950] Great. I now have it in the correct perspective. When do you hope to submit ? Which program have u decided for now ? Your dad may consider including it in his letter that he intend making you his heir and hence the mentorship under him and further study in Canada. By the way you still dey awake nii . Rest plenty oooo. you need it to refresh your mind.Cheers always
[quote author=hayqinsbFX post=34911950]

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hesque: 2:20am On Jun 19, 2015
Graceee:
@launrey were asked at the poe why u were comin in so early before school start date
Depend on the person that will attend to you....I entered on the 6th and he didn't ask me that...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hesque: 2:37am On Jun 19, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
loool...bro...Oya make we dissect this situation.
i stated earlier that i was working with my dad with no employment letter or letter of introduction. (just study leave)
Now i intend to include the letter of introduction which states that i am not paid as im only gaining valuable experience before i further my studies.
earlier when i included the SOA it wasnt needed as i didnt even mention i was paid salaries and how much. Since i dont have a payslip i think its best i simplify my issue.
the question now is sud i include an employment letter after including the letter of introduction.

you dig?

What was the source of income in ur SOA? Do u have a fix amount that enter every month? if yes, never state you are not paid... Include ur employment letter if you have.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by pampem: 5:49am On Jun 19, 2015
Ayoh05:

Thanks a lot but surprised at your mention of OAU though. Do you know me? Tried my best to remain as coded as ever.

Lol @ coded! I finished from OAU too so I be great IFE but me don tey a li2. I did apply for E.P was put on wait list. I read Economics (1st and 2nd degree)

By the way, was the funding full like they did for last year intakes? About 13k . All d best bro

Guys/Babes,

I would appreciate any info on E-banking program or Risk mgt if any (Masters or certification) saw e-commerce program online.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 6:01am On Jun 19, 2015
i have gotten a new admission letter for my program to be 2years now and im going with that.
[quote author=soji0509 post=34912354][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.