Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard (20662 Views)

First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) / Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives / Ike Ekweremadu Emerges Deputy-Senate President Of 8th Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by alawi5k: 9:42am On Jun 09, 2015
Obiagelli:
I honestly don't like signs this government is showing
Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by idupaul: 9:42am On Jun 09, 2015
sheymoni:
Saraki never see anything. His political career is going down just like that of ribadu. How can you ridicule the office of the VP by calling the VP a mere commissioner. A lagos state commissioner is like a governor in kwara

I am still surprised and shocked that people can believe that crap of a story ..Nigerian are too gullible joor

1 Like

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by charlesucheh(m): 9:42am On Jun 09, 2015
See what this small boy saraki has caused!!! Am still not convince his mind is fully in APC, he still got PDP blood in his veins.
Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by baralatie(m): 9:43am On Jun 09, 2015
bigerboy200:
Wooow..let me call PMB
hold that call! I am on the link with tinubu
who will call oyegun?
Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by Sleeky4u: 9:44am On Jun 09, 2015
Buhari said he wount interfer in the affairs of the national assembly because he has simply left it for Tinubu 2 do the interference for him. Seem 2 me we have 2 presidents now, the sitting one and d one dat runs d shows behind d scene. Naija sha shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by jorlons(m): 9:45am On Jun 09, 2015
Well this if true is shameful to say the least, this is not the change we bargained for. I'm not caught out for this kindda change.

1 Like

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by sheymoni(m): 9:46am On Jun 09, 2015
idupaul:

I am still surprised and shocked that people can believe that crap of a story ..Nigerian are too gullible joor

The saraki that I know can say such thing . His father didn't recover from the shock he gave him. When it comes to loyalty, he doesn't have one.

1 Like

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 09, 2015
APCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC ... CONFIRM...
I love this season film....
Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by stalione(m): 9:47am On Jun 09, 2015
ehie:
[size=16pt]Cant APC kick Saraki out of the party?[/size]

If he is no longer an APC member what will he fighting for?
woriz is dis one saying,abi na blind politician u be,na saraki be the problem or Tinubu dat doesn't want the senate 2chose dia leader,nawa 4u oo!! undecided
Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by georgechisom: 9:47am On Jun 09, 2015
If dis news is actually true, then is not good for our democracy. This is because thr is no reason 4 such postponement. Am yet 2 see a clear difference btw dis new govt n d past govt. Because What we are witnessing now is still d old way n manners in which our govt pilot d affairs of d country. God help Nigeria!!! Is this d change we asked 4?

1 Like

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by cheaperstores: 9:48am On Jun 09, 2015
ziccoit:
I hope this is not true. Whoever behind this doesn't definitely mean well for this nation. Where is the independency of 2nd arm of government? Who has the power to stall the inauguration? The only person I know is the president himself who has stated repeatedly not to interfere in the affairs of other arm of government. I think the news is false until otherwise proved.
Mr Buhari is the leader of the party and if there are party crisis,onus its on him to wade in and that he will not interfere in happennings at the natl assembly is a farce.a lot of you need to understand politics,pls join local politics today

1 Like

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by Jmain: 9:48am On Jun 09, 2015
Obiagelli:

One of those things you have to grapple with from time to time as a supporter but to be honest, it is too early for such dangerous power play to manifest.

Keep your calm and hope for the best outcome at the end of the day . . . . . . wink
Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 09, 2015
Any Lady here
Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by Brytawon(m): 9:48am On Jun 09, 2015
lipsrsealed shocked undecided cry embarassed embarassed
Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by Brytawon(m): 9:49am On Jun 09, 2015
If this news is genuine, than I say a civilian coup has just occurred in the second arm of government.

#BrytawonSaysSo

1 Like

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by obayaya(m): 9:51am On Jun 09, 2015
Obiagelli:

Oby Good morning o!!!

Chi efogo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by notoriousbabe: 9:51am On Jun 09, 2015
Ghen ghen aksion film wan start
Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by mimionye(m): 9:52am On Jun 09, 2015
The devil you know, is better than the angel you don't know!!! We are watching the seasonal firms and the Actors. You know what? Actor don't die in firms, so expect more action.

2 Likes

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by strongerthaneva(m): 9:53am On Jun 09, 2015
sheymoni:
Saraki never see anything. His political career is going down just like that of ribadu. How can you ridicule the office of the VP by calling the VP a mere commissioner. A lagos state commissioner is like a governor in kwara
Gbayi brother mi..God bless ur thinking..the guy fall.my hand but as man of trust my go son come up..Na pdp at work and they will never be successful in this life I swear..their juju will not perfect..stupid pipu..

1 Like

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by shortgun(m): 9:53am On Jun 09, 2015
APC wants to destroy this country, we will not fold our hands and watch them do it.
The brainless Daura President doesn't have what it takes to head a primary school, he's a complete disaster.
God save Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by Correctman0606: 9:53am On Jun 09, 2015
ziccoit:
I hope this is not true. Whoever behind this doesn't definitely mean well for this nation. Where is the independency of 2nd arm of government? Who has the power to stall the inauguration? The only person I know is the president himself who has stated repeatedly not to interfere in the affairs of other arm of government. I think the news is false until otherwise proved.
How can you say this news is fake? Are you saying you are not aware that apc is a party full of very dubious and the most corrupt Nigerians? Do you expect that party to carry out anything correct and acceptable? Just point to any apc member who is not a popular thief? The proposed speaker was jailed of corrupt practices in the US. Were you expecting him to assume that post? They are very deep in theifing. Very very dirty people. If you wish this country well, no single apc man is worth occupying that post. They are either driven away from pdp for one basic sin or the other or an ex-convicts from overseas or somewhere else.

3 Likes

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by yousee(m): 9:54am On Jun 09, 2015
ziccoit:
Where are the gate jumpers wen you need them

1 Like

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by dridowu: 9:54am On Jun 09, 2015
GudluckIBB:
This Makes me dislike Tinubu More
Tinubu does not care about your dislike
Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by vivalavida(m): 9:54am On Jun 09, 2015
Obiagelli:

Hahahhahaha,they are finally coming to their senses.
Babe,u'v been hypnotized all along

3 Likes

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by obayaya(m): 9:54am On Jun 09, 2015
georgechisom:
If dis news is actually true, then is not good for our democracy. This is because thr is no reason 4 such postponement. Am yet 2 see a clear difference btw dis new govt n d past govt. Because What we are witnessing now is still d old way n manners in which our govt pilot d affairs of d country. God help Nigeria!!! Is this d change we asked 4?

PDP has never stooped this low...

Since the beginning of the Fourth Republic, National Assembly inauguration has never been postponed..

This a new low in our democracy.. And too bad APC will bear the blame

Change indeed

4 Likes

Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:55am On Jun 09, 2015
Sunnybobo3:
The inauguration of the 8th National Assembly has been postponed.

Details later.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/breaking-news-inauguration-of-8th-assembly-postponed/

Good move jaare so APC go fit put dem house in order.
Bad news for pdp who wan cos katakata.
Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 09, 2015
Jmain:

One of those things you have to grapple with from time to time as a supporter but to be honest, it is too early for such dangerous power play to manifest.

Keep your calm and hope for the best outcome at the end of the day . . . . . . wink
I am calm, i just spoke with someone and he said the inauguration would hold as planned.
Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by bababuff(m): 9:56am On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki is the mole in APC.
Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by saintdareok(m): 9:56am On Jun 09, 2015
Sunnybobo3:
The inauguration of the 8th National Assembly has been postponed.

Details later.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/breaking-news-inauguration-of-8th-assembly-postponed/
national Assembly inauguration postponement APC blame GEJ
Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by mimionye(m): 9:56am On Jun 09, 2015
My country , my country !!! Nigeria. Pls can someone call Uncle Jona to help us here. He is an hero of peace. We need urgent peace in the house. Final
Re: Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard by PassingShot(m): 9:57am On Jun 09, 2015
MizMyColi:
undecided

Oya Passingshot
Come.

Breakfast is readytongue
sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Avengers: Security Agents Trail Togo’s Boys / Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study / Tinubu: Practical Ways Forward On The CBN New Naira Notes Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.