Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration (69264 Views)

Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos) / Saraki And His Wife, 2 Children At His Inauguration (photos) / Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by IYANGBALI: 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
Demond hediot still think say na nollywood movie him still dey do?mtcheeeeeew
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by tessylove2(f): 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
;DLol no be small thing o

www.gistwithtessy.com
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by Mckmouth: 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
Somebody should tell him,this is governance and not nollywood, anyway congratulations.
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by ElFenomeno1: 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
Well I don't understand the kerfuffle about what this gentleman rode in to his inauguration.......
I don't understand why some are convulsing or hyperventilating....
Less of an issue to worry about, this.... GET A LIFE, you jobsworths!
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by Alexandro2(m): 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
Check d price of d car n c d worth

Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by Chemistri(m): 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
lilcashking:
O boy APC and class is lyk fish and water while ,Biafra and madness/terrorism is like blood and heart
people like u usually don't make sense whenever they write or talk. U re still a child.
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by harry509: 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
dotta:
winkDesmond Elliot pictured being driven to his inauguration at the Lagos House of Assembly yesterday. What kind of car is that?

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/06/see-car-that-took-desmond-elliot-to-his.html
4 him mind ooh. He day form boss. Make he nu go deliva well 1st, he go cum bck home jst as GEJ did.
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by Neplusultra(f): 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hmm.. Grand entry.
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by bestwashcleaner: 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
Desmond has turned to a bigger Celebrity overnight. Politics is sweet.
Meanwhile patronize a brother HARY BUILDING CONCEPT. Thanks
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by kkboy(m): 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
I hope he is going there to make laws that will be favorable to the masses and not comic and home movie shows as this car suggest
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by chigoizie7(m): 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
Mehn, that vintage I fuckinng expensive, I love that uniqueness, classy I must say.

Desmond Idiot, sorry, I mean, Eliot ride on bro.
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by niceguy7(m): 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
henchamb:
Nxt wud be check out the pant Desmond Eliot wore to his inauguration.
Lol u dey vex ooo
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
Neyo230:
That's Mercedes Benz

Yeah we know,but what year ¿
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by Kirinwa: 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
Burger01:
He dey form Shagari. He must've rented that car from the national museumsmiley

Lol grin
Nairalanders and bad mouth are same. Well me believe its a car belonging to my grand father's times.
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by musahoss(m): 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
vintage type of a car,ooopss he is now on the next ladder to presidency[s]vintage type of a car,ooopss he is now on the next ladder to presidency[/s]vintage type of a car,ooopss he is now on the next ladder to presidency
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by nkemdi89(f): 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
Desmond this isn't nollywood your people are waiting for you to come and account for your stewardship and not the glitz and glamour you are trying to potray. The tea party is over get down to your drawing board and deliver something meaningful please.
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by gabazin080(m): 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
And this made FP
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by Dubemkelly(m): 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
Whatelse do u expect from an actor if not #DRAMA?

Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by daniel56(m): 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
D guy is on money now cool
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by ayolucasf(m): 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
Of what relevance is this? Let him use tricycle or bicycle or molue it is of no value to the citizenry. All this "notice me" is nothing and total rubbish. All we are clamoring for is good governance. Simple and nothing more.
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by pretty16(f): 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
That's a Vintage Mercedes Benz. Not bad @ all. #Classy
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by okycity: 1:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
lol...nice car
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by cmecproblem(m): 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
IS THIS HOW HE WANTS TO BE JOKING WITH SERIOUS POLITICAL MATTERS
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by LyfeJennings(m): 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
I think the care belongs to MUDI. Seen him a few times in it
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by Obinna138: 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
That car is more expensive than most suv there.
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by dave2meek(m): 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
Seen
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by remirez07(m): 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
dotta:
winkDesmond Elliot pictured being driven to his inauguration at the Lagos House of Assembly yesterday. What kind of car is that?

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/06/see-car-that-took-desmond-elliot-to-his.html
hehehehe... They are going Fayose's way...
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by gotowork: 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
This is really classic. It is cool.
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by AnneMomoh: 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by oginga: 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
Shamstiel:
That car is expensive than the worthless piece of shiit you guys drive around! Ask the billionaires

Well said... They are often used as ceremonial cars by the 1% super rich people.
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by ibknaanii(m): 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
So dis guy called Elliot gbadun Fayose swag, almost same car used by Fayose 4his swear in. 9c car anyway.
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by lilcashking(m): 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
Chemistri:
people like u usually don't make sense whenever they write or talk. U re still a child.
I don't waste time argue with broke ass nigga with no future lyk u

Thugs Destroy APC Vehicles In Edo (Photos) / Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos / PMB In Lagos: Police Blocked Oba's Chiefs, Granted Tinubu Daughter Guests Access