Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale (16130 Views)

Bullymax Gorillamax For Sale Wholesale N Retail / Bullymax 3k for 30 tabs,6k for 60 tabs(no pack) And Gorillamax 9k.limited stock / Bullymax And Gorillamax Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
New stock available
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 8:06am On Jul 13, 2015
Now available.call 08038352849
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by jasper7(m): 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
Please at what month can my dog start taking the Gorilla max? Does it help them add height? Because I have a dog I want to grow taller smiley
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
jasper7:
Please at what month can my dog start taking the Gorilla max? Does it help them add height? Because I have a dog I want to grow taller smiley
It is for dogs from 12 weeks of age. It is essentially helpful for rapid development in dogs. Increase in height alone is an understatement.
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
With Gorillamax ,be confident and proud to attend that dog walk
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by Olasultan(m): 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
Is the result permanent or its just for a while?
What happens if I feed the dog with your product and normal food for 2 weeks then revert to normal food alone after?
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by philfrey08: 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
I have a female CO... but and am confident she would look gracious after taking this....

I have issues with her already, she no go get belle.

I hope these drugs would not affect their breeding cycle?
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
philfrey08:
I have a female CO... but and am confident she would look gracious after taking this....

I have issues with her already, she no go get belle.

I hope these drugs would not affect their breeding cycle?

The supplement is for both sex with no side effect.Will instead boost your bitch body mass and size to bear higher litter and also improve her fertility
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
New stock available.
Order for yours now!!!
Call 08038352849(whatsapp) or 08051939228
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
Available
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 11:08am On Jul 23, 2015
Hulk is an outcome of gorillamax experimentation.

Gorilla Max – The only supplement used by Hulk (The World Famous 175 pound pit bull)

Gorilla Max is the most advanced muscle-building supplement for dogs on the market. Gorilla Max is ideal for dogs needing to muscle up, add size, add mass, and add a boost of highly concentrated nutrition to their diet.

Google it or check it out here http://bullymax.ca/en/4-gorilla-max-supplements
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
BullyMax and gorillamax are super premium dog supplement that builds muscle, adds size, and ensures dogs reach their fullest potential.
No side effects.
Does not change your dog’s mood or behavior.
Manufactured in the USA.
 Designed for all breeds of dogs ages 7 weeks and older.
The bullymax Comes in chewable flavored tablets while the gorilla max is in powdery form.Dogs loves the taste!

All breeds can benefit from adding Bully Max or gorrillamax to their diet. Whether you have a Skinny, Small, or Underweight Dog needing to muscle up, or a completely healthy dog, Max will ensure they’re at their peak level of fitness and health.
Dog owners love the awesome results that Bully and gorilla Max delivers.

BullyMax 60 days Tablets goes for #7500 and GorrillaMax Powder goes for #10000 only.

Delivery Possible to outside Lagos.

Contact the following details for more info;
Watsapp no-08038352849
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2015
Check out this video lovely peeps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwm0OwqWvF4

Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
Now available!
Bring out the best from your dogs.
Order now for gorillamax n BullyMax.
Call 08038352849 (whatsapp) or 08051939228 to place order.
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by CertifiedSamuel: 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
Am sure most of us would like to see testimonials from those who have bought the product on this trend and has signified buying.

That way, it would clear some doubts in our minds.

Would love to get it for my samoyed but I need testimonials from Nigerians and not Americans first.
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by Toheeb31(m): 7:07am On Aug 01, 2015
CertifiedSamuel:
Am sure most of us would like to see testimonials from those who have bought the product on this trend and has signified buying.

That way, it would clear some doubts in our minds.

Would love to get it for my samoyed but I need testimonies from Nigerians and not Americans first.

same here, am really thinking of getting one just need to see testimonies from those who have bought the product
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 7:54am On Aug 01, 2015
Testimony time.....blessing time!
We Testimony from those that bought from me ONLY!

Thanks
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by bahyor101: 9:29am On Aug 01, 2015
In the third picture, I have four pictures picmixed, the left hand side are their pictures at DAY 1 while the right hand side are at DAY 9. I placed my two boerboels on Gorillamax and Bullymax. I give permission to go through my wall on Facebook- Azeez Towobola Adebayo , album name is "Bullymax and Gorillamax Diary"

Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
Thanks bro for dropping your testimony.
We need more testimonies from those that bought these products directly from me.
Testimony time....overcomer time!!!

1 Like

Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!
This promo shall last till Wednesday,August 5,2015
5% discount on 2 and more procurement.
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by bahyor101: 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
Good thinking!!! Good Product

1 Like

Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUohNf--8rE

whatsapp/call me on 08038352849 or 08096434211.
we have a plan that will suit you.
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by xana101: 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
I'll really need more testimonies b4 buying. The product is making d Dogs look ugly, I mean too much muscle. I want an Ajebo dog. Not too many muscle but big and robust. I have a Cauc. It's growing though. I may want it to get bigger in height and size. Not muscle.
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
xana101:
I'll really need more testimonies b4 buying. The product is making d Dogs look ugly, I mean too much muscle. I want an Ajebo dog. Not too many muscle but big and robust. I have a Cauc. It's growing though. I may want it to get bigger in height and size. Not muscle.

Happy waiting!Jesus is coming!!!
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
New stock arrived.
10% DISCOUNT TO BE GIVEN OUT THIS WEEK.WE NEED TO AVAIL OUR SUPPLIERS SOME DOLE THIS WEEK.
BUY TWO OR MORE AND GET A 10% DISCOUNT.
OFFER VALID ONLY TILL TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!
CALL/WHATSAPP 08038352849 TO PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW!!!!
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by Richybang: 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
it's not all dogs bullymax Max fit I have used it before what I saw was not good even my friends and family complained about the dog I gave it to from a beautiful dog to a muscle monster it did not fit my dog for one bit with sadness I gave the dog out for free and bought a new dog you better let your dog be the way it is than giving it something that will make you say had I know
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
Richybang:
it's not all dogs bullymax Max fit I have used it before what I saw was not good even my friends and family complained about the dog I gave it to from a beautiful dog to a muscle monster it did not fit my dog for one bit with sadness I gave the dog out for free and bought a new dog you better let your dog be the way it is than giving it something that will make you say had I know

Did you buy from me?
I wonder what some kids who can not buy a pair of boxers for themselves are doing here.
This supplement is not for your packaged Ekuke and bingo that have been destined to remain same forever!
Mister,go and advise your village god and leave my thread.

1 Like

Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by bahyor101: 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
Habba Oga Richybang- knowledge is power o. What breed did you use the supplement for? It will be so sad to hear that I want my female lhasa to have muscles and be big like the boerboels.I appreciate the fact you said your dog changed from what it used to be.
Now who doesn't like a working breed to have good muscle tone and be presentable- let me remind you, give bullymax a day to your dog and lock it all day in the cage then expect a very bad MONSTER, perhaps we should ask how often you walk and exercise this dog. One man's best food is another man's better poison.I for one love my dogs on these supplement and appreciate the results, need I tell you I hardly visit vets cos their immune system is second to nothing. Big up bro, Bullymax and Gorillamax good for dogs no mean say make u give toy dogs.
No contradictions meant fellas, give and be sure your dogs are happy and the drug satisfied the intention you bought it for not what friends or family member say.No known records of any side effect yet.Please share the picture of the dog in question.

2 Likes

Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by Richybang: 1:59am On Aug 11, 2015
tobolos:

Did you buy from me?
I wonder what some kids who can not buy a pair of boxers for themselves are doing here.
This supplement is not for your packaged Ekuke and bingo that have been destined to remain same forever!
Mister,go and advise your village god and leave my thread.

watch your tone and who are you calling a kid you can call any body kid here but not me not every body in this naira land are gentle, I don't need to buy from you,because you are not the only one in this world that's sells it even the gods in my village knows it's not good for all dogs and don't call my dogs ekuke again they are more loyal than you wife to be even the so called bingo you mentioned they are more honest than you
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 7:18am On Aug 11, 2015
Call/whatsapp 08038352849 to place your order now!
Limited stock available.
Juicy discount awaits you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUohNf--8rE
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
tobolos:
BullyMax and gorillamax are super premium dog supplement that builds muscle, adds size, and ensures dogs reach their fullest potential.
No side effects.
Does not change your dog’s mood or behavior.
Manufactured in the USA.
 Designed for all breeds of dogs ages 7 weeks and older.
The bullymax Comes in chewable flavored tablets while the gorilla max is in powdery form.Dogs loves the taste!

All breeds can benefit from adding Bully Max or gorrillamax to their diet. Whether you have a Skinny, Small, or Underweight Dog needing to muscle up, or a completely healthy dog, Max will ensure they’re at their peak level of fitness and health.
Dog owners love the awesome results that Bully and gorilla Max delivers.

Build Lean Muscle Mass • Raises your dog’s Health & Immunity • Increased strength • Muscle Recovery after workouts • Extended endurance • Works as an excellent Fat Burner for Dogs • K9 Athletes • Hard Keepers • Dog Protein Powder • Excellent nutrition for underweight dogs • Packed with 20 Grams of the best quality Protein Per Scoop • Added healthy Calories to achieve your dog’s maximum growth • Better Oxygen Delivery • Better health means less trips to the vet

BullyMax for 30 days goes for #3500(without pack), 60 days Tablets goes for #7000 and GorrillaMax Powder goes for #9500 only.

Delivery Possible to outside Lagos.

Contact the following details for more info;
Watsapp no-08038352849

Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by xana101: 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
Bro. I know Caucasians are not a muscular Dog. Can I give my Co the drugs to make it look very BIG and what about d muscles.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Female GSD Is Refusing To Mate With Male Dogs What Should I Do (photos) / 11weeks OLD GIGANTIC GALLANT LHASA APSO PUPS 4 SALE “2males left” 80k each / Mythical Mystical Creatures (ryeopedia)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.