Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated (40708 Views)

More "Facts" Emerge On The Cause Of Ali Modu And PDP Govs Impasse. / Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan / 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
Dorrobucci:

It could be Sen. Andy Uba.
Andy is not a former governor.He spent just 18 days in office
Re: Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated by kekeolu(f): 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
We are watching. Its getting interesting PDP and APC birds of the same feather. Can't wait to see the end of this movie.
Re: Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
JackBaueress1:
Who are the governors?
I suspect T.A. Orji of Abia State and Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State.

1 Like

Re: Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated by MaziOmenuko: 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Akpabio (South-South)

-------------- (South East) [Fill in the gaps]

TA Orji of Abia State

He was ever present at Sen Ekweremadu's organized meeting at Enugu immediately after the election where it was agreed that the SE and SS remains in PDP and proffer a formidable opposition.

OrlandoOwoh:

I suspect T.A. Orji of Abia State and Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State.

You are very correct.

Personally, I am not against dynamic opposition, keeps everyone on their toes.

1 Like

Re: Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated by deebsman1(m): 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
kay1one2:
Vanguard and their stories. ...
that paper and breakingtimes are fast losing there integrities with all this latest series of unconfirmed news reports
Re: Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated by gimastic(f): 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
for PDP min d abi?i see wat is happening as Gods way of answering d prayers of d common man,APC has just proven to us dat we can truely have DEMOCRACY.President Buhari is a man of his word'I BELONG TO EVERYBODY,I BELONG TO NOBODY'. TANOIDSkeep d insult coming am waiting
Re: Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated by frankac: 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
This Nigeria senate movie go sweet die! Jst watching.
Re: Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated by Psuedy(f): 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Akpabio (South-South)
TA Orji

2 Likes

Re: Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated by MizMyColi(f): 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

TA Orji of Abia State

He was ever present at Sen Ekweremadu's organized meeting at Enugu immediately after the election where it was agreed that the SE and SS remains in PDP and proffer a formidable opposition.

You are very correct

Good to know Oga IK isn't willing to jump ship soon.
That was my fear about him as Saraki's deputy.
Re: Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated by NobleAky(m): 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Akpabio (South-South)

Theodore Orji!
Re: Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated by MaziOmenuko: 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Good to know Oga IK isn't willing to jump ship soon.
That was my fear about him as Saraki's deputy.

For where! SE and SS already reached a consensus to remain in PDP and play viable opposition and also to position for 2019. Akpabio is the pioneer of the SS agenda.

I read that Sarki was even given the condition to decamp after the election which he rejected. For them to give him such condition shows they are united in PDP and there is no option of decamping.
Re: Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated by gfullmoon(m): 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
Senator Bukola Saraki has sold his birth for a pot of porridge. Lets see how far he can run! How can Senator David Mark from a Minority Party be crown Senate Leader?So now APC Senator might likely become a Minority Leader? It beats all known political suicide. The Senate 8th National Assembly is in for big time crisis the Senate have ever witnessed. Immediate past and past Governors with stolen state funds to throw away are seeing themselves as godfathers and are holding the Senate to a ransom with emergence of Saraki. They should note that the the National Assembly is different from their various State Assemblies where Honourable Members almost served like their errant boys. To me dice is cast!
Re: Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated by Blackfire(m): 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
Buhari is the man behind the rise of saraki and ike, to checkmate a sw kingmaker

1 Like

Re: Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated by Themandator: 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
Point of correction, Buhari has no candidate for either house positions.
That means, this write up is useless.

1 Like

Re: Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated by Iman24: 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
WE BUY DEAD INVERTER BATTERIES @ ANY LOCATION IN LAGOS CALL 07050606836
Re: Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated by comelylady(f): 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
You are on your own ooooooooh
MizMyColi:

Akpabio (South-South)

Re: Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated by manutdrichie(m): 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Akpabio (South-South)

Orji T.A
Re: Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated by saintikechi(m): 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Akpabio (South-South)

T.A Orji south east.
Re: Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated by nwadiuko1(m): 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
Blackfire:
Buhari is the man behind the rise of saraki and ike, to checkmate a sw kingmaker
you just might be right
Re: Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated by MizMyColi(f): 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

For where! SE and SS already reached a consensus to remain in PDP and play viable opposition and also to position for 2019. Akpabio is the pioneer of the SS agenda.

I read that Sarki was even given the condition to decamp after the election which he rejected. For them to give him such condition shows they are united in PDP and there is no option of decamping.

Well that's PDP's viable card, if the PDP won't sink like NCNC.
Lols.
It would have been foolish and unacceptable of Saraki to decamp at this time.
But he should know all the same that PDP's door is ever open to him.
I smell a Tambuwalization. because the APC might sanction him (Saraki) heavily, especially seeing as they're already crying foul through their beloved Sahara Reporters.

My fear now is that I wouldn't want the PDP to become a regional party.
They should work to foster strong alliance with allies like Ekiti, Taraba and co...
Even Plateau can still be wooed back into PDP.....seeing as JonaJ tried foisting his family member on them after expiration of his tenure.
That can be easily pardoned by the Plateau populace, I suppose.

1 Like

Re: Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated by AnneMomoh: 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
yemajiteru:
.?

Dot Question?
Re: Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated by abtmaviz(m): 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
Let the game begins

Its another thing to be a ruling party, it's another thing to be a FUNCTIONAL RULING PARTY
Re: Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated by Chitumu: 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
i dont usualy read news sourced from vanguard. I will neva do so.
Re: Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated by bashydemy(m): 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
They should expect worse from PMB... if PMB want to punish Saraki he will ask his case to be reopen and and the drama will begin from there.... I hope senate president does not have immunity sha.
Re: Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated by ElDeeVee(m): 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Akpabio (South-South)

Orji comes to mind
Re: Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated by s0ft(m): 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
'friends pls help go to the link below and like a friend's photo'

https://m.facebook.com/missidealnigeria/photos/a.801465233283084.1073741831.594754587287484/801465869949687/?type=1&source=56
[/color] [/color]
Re: Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
akpabio and orji undecided
Re: Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated by bewizle(m): 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Akpabio (South-South)

. Ur gaze is as good as mine;d shrewd snake of d south
Re: Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated by MizMyColi(f): 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
cheesy
ElDeeVee:

Orji comes to mind
Re: Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated by Mistermamus(m): 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
APC feeling the heat PDP never start with dem.
Re: Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated by iamwrong(m): 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
"On the other hand, the two former governors, who are now Senators on the platform of the PDP, are said to have argued that they needed to work out alliance with the APC members to take over the National Assembly so as to cover their tracks in the states they recently left behind."

I am sure it won't go beyond Akpabio and T. A. Orji.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thug Pleads For His Life During Mass Beating By Angry Youths. Photos / Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) / Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.