Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV (28662 Views)

Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS / Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock / President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
geesampower:

I think they are doing this because they know none of their candidates can win. They need someone they can trust from the Apc and they got it.
Our politics in this country is something else. How we manage to remain a nation is a miracle. Even the igbos are not helping matters. I would have preferred someone from the east as the senate leader, so there would be regional balance as regards the 3 highest offices in land. Imagine, the speakership is either going to the southwest or north. By the way I am from the southwest, but this is serious maginalization and they igbos are the authors of their own segregation. Too bad

I am proudly igbo but I make bold to state that Nigerian politicians are one and the same oppressors against Nigerians and their tribes don't matter to them.

The Ethnicity card is a tool they use to negotiate for their personal selfish interest so I honestly don't give a damn about who gets what rather im always happy watching them (politicians) fight against themselves which is the only way the docile citizen's can get emancipated from their (politicians) selfish grip.

Im loving the drama
Re: Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV by obinna2nv(m): 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
PMB was probably in bed somewhere snoring, it has been a rough week for the old man. Jet lag and all....

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV by ElFenomeno1: 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
PMB doesn't have to be everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV by CSTR2: 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV by WINDSOW(m): 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
Now I knw the meaning of "I belong to everybody n Nobody"
PMB,has good plans for Nigeria n He doesn't want anything to hamper him.
Nigeria is getting so close to brkthrough.

Mark my words. 9th June,2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV by BLOTRS: 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
i don't know why some dull brains think that this is buhari's handiwork...don't they know that as it stands now buhari stands the risk of being impeached if this relationship between bukola and the pdp grows stronger?
Re: Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV by Ezenwammadu(m): 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
anwo247:

Well, he is still a dullard. To worsen it, he has no certificate.

#DauraDullard
Bros this man knowningly/unknowingky helped a coup

1 Like

Re: Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV by QuotaSystem: 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Does it mean that there is a game play by this Hausa fulani oligarch

grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2367745/fulani-political-machinery-strikes-again#34591283
Re: Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV by PassingShot(m): 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
igbsam:
grin

If Only people here would see that the emergence of Bukola Saraki as Senate President is a victory for President Buhari. When a party chairman comes out to say Buhari is not the party leader and that he is a mere product of the party, then this is the result. Tinubu needs to be tamed. I'm glad politics in Nigeria is now going to be very Interesting.

Meanwhile, I want to know if Senator Bukola Saraki has accepted the condition of given to him by PDP to defect back to the party after supporting him.

You just gotta love Democracy!

Saraki was reported to have rejected the condition immediately.
Re: Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV by UgChris(m): 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
specco:

This is damage control 101. Pmb was in the dark just as Tinubu and the gang was. Stop hyping PMB and ascribing things to him.
All the mastery displayed in the Senate today was crafted and executed by the (old fox) Pdp alone. Just give it to them

You are so on point. They played the legislative game on the new boys today.
Re: Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV by obinna2nv(m): 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
geesampower:

I think they are doing this because they know none of their candidates can win. They need someone they can trust from the Apc and they got it.
Our politics in this country is something else. How we manage to remain a nation is a miracle. Even the igbos are not helping matters. I would have preferred someone from the east as the senate leader, so there would be regional balance as regards the 3 highest offices in land. Imagine, the speakership is either going to the southwest or north. By the way I am from the southwest, but this is serious maginalization and they igbos are the authors of their own segregation. Too bad

Keep your SE pity too yourself, we don't need it. We have had more Senate President than I care to count, for all the good it did for us.
The sooner you realized that these Senators are all about their selfish interests the better for you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV by igbsam(m): 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
PassingShot:

Saraki was reported to have rejected the condition immediately.

Oh okay........Then what is the fuse with Tinubu and his gang. Is Bukola not a member of the party too ? Oh, i forgot, he needs a puppet there...... grin

Shege banza!
Re: Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
geesampower:
How can a party be this disorganized? angry

You are crying over an issue that igbos are not interested in.

No be only marginalization grin grin

Why give yourself headache when the concerned people are not interested

1 Like

Re: Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV by PassingShot(m): 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
igbsam:

Oh okay........Then what is the fuse with Tinubu and his gang. Is Bukola not a member of the party too ? Oh, i forgot, he needs a puppet there...... grin

Shege banza!

Saraki's emergence may not be good for APC but may be good enough for our democracy. As far as he doesn't oppose or antagonize the president unnecessarily, I am cool with him.
Re: Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV by geesampower(m): 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
obinna2nv:

Keep your SE pity too yourself, we don't need it. We have had more Senate President than I care to count, for all the good it did for us.
The sooner you realized that these Senators are all about their selfish interests the better for you.
Big mistake. I don't feel pity for SE. I want to see them play key roles along side the other region. I love your conclusion tho, it has truely been abt their selfish interest.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV by millhouse: 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
Papasmal:
Y is tinubu runing up down?,is he among the senator elect,
I think Buhari has said it time with no number that he is ready to work with any leadership that emerge from both the upper and the lower chamber,the man has nothing to hide....Enough of all this Apc godfatherism.
PMB stands out amoung those thiefs and rogues that called themselves apc leaders.
I tire o my broda
Re: Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV by BLOTRS: 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
i don't know why some dull brains think that this is buhari's handiwork...don't they know that as it stands now buhari stands the risk of being impeached if this relationship between bukola and the pdp grows stronger??
Re: Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV by Goodharoun: 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hahahahah, Folykaze don't worry, we shall wait and see the end of this Political brouhaha. It will be well for this country after all.
Re: Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV by BLOTRS: 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
just because they think pmb belongs to them...he has denied you all, he belongs to nobody
Re: Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV by geesampower(m): 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
gboss4sure:

You are crying over an issue that igbos are not interested in.

No be only marginalization grin grin

Why give yourself headache when the concerned people are not interested
Lol
This is y the north sees a lot as their right. If only to give them a run for their money.
I not about the igbos, I "leaders" having a segregated concession
Thank you
Re: Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV by BLOTRS: 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
PMB said he doesn't want to work with someone with any corruption case...and some dullard supporters that av been blaming saraki now thinks he will favour them.
Re: Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV by DjHypno(m): 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Kettle?
No, Koboko to whip you so next time you'll learn to mind your business. cool
Re: Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV by Lionsclaw: 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
I swear this issue is getting more complicated to me.

Should we assume Buhari is playing card against his party?

Is Saraki selling out to PDP?

Who is lossing out and winning here?
Nigeria is definitely the winner here.
Look at it this way; with an independent minded president the executive is free of godfatherism and with an independent minded senate president the legislature is free of godfatherism and NIGERIA becomes the winner
Re: Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV by Chiaka(f): 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
Just new it our able president wouldn't be there.!! He doesn't engage in petty politics!
Re: Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
geesampower:

Lol
This is y the north sees a lot as their right. If only to give them a run for their money.
I not about the igbos, I "leaders" having a segregated concession
Thank you

Been in power means nothing to any region. It only creates few billionaires

The north has been in power for ages yet it remains the most backward and poorest region in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV by ibknaanii(m): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
Have u guys watch Nigeria version of this film "Game of Thrones"
Re: Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV by ibknaanii(m): 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
Have u guys watch Nigeria version of this film "Game of Thrones". U naa never C anytin.
Re: Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV by lifter(m): 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
sosanova:
Who is fooling who
Buhari set up and played a fast one on Thief-nubu n his boys...Expect more abracadabra from Buhari, PDP n their hausa/fulani politicians in the coming days ... grin grin grin

Most of you don't know that Bukola Saraki is Tinubu's Candidate. You just dey run your mouth
Re: Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV by attacker231: 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
CSTR2:
Don't worry about the igbos.
I don't think they are interested in this govt.
The yorubas lost out completely in the last govt and they didn't die.
I am sure the SE will be fine.

Since you know they lost out completely in the last government, why are you all still calling them betrayal for allying with the interest that pays them. Very funny.
Re: Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV by 247notire(m): 3:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
obinna2nv:

Tell'em! Dragging position as if it will put food on their table or add value to their lives...
Re: Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV by igbsam(m): 3:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
PassingShot:

Saraki's emergence may not be good for APC but may be good enough for our democracy. As far as he doesn't oppose or antagonize the president unnecessarily, I am cool with him.

I was told he rejected the condition given to him by PDP senators. He might not play into the hands of those PDP senators. Meanwhile, Buhari might as well agree to his emergence looking at the desperation displayed by tinubu. Saraki only used the PDP senators to gain more votes as this is politics you now. He is still a member of the Party. PDP senators only wanted someone with whom they will use to console themselves. Well, whichever way it is. We need good governance. Na the koko be that. Abi how u see am!
Re: Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
I thought Buhari was already back from the G7 summit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday / Gowon: No Regrets Fighting Civil War / Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.