Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account (37118 Views)

Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) / Bukola Saraki Updates / See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account by ajani1978(m): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
Lasgidy1:
Who's Saraki pls?
New Senate President
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account by PhockPhockMan: 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
dotcomnamename:
Anyone wanna bet me? The Jagaban will deal with Saraki..

Watch out.
Go and sit down my friend.

2 Likes

Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account by echibuzor: 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
Edwardhead:
[size=20pt]Lol, It's been long I heard from ben bruce murray[/size]

He was on the back page of This Day newspaper yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account by echibuzor: 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
Edwardhead:
[size=20pt]Lol, It's been long I heard from ben bruce murray[/size]

Guess his busy with his solar motor grin

1 Like

Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account by Oduduwaboy(m): 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
ebamma:
Committed to transparency and accountability?,
This pathetic thief,
Kwara state is a good example of how transparent and accountable you are,
This APC will even be worse than PDP,
At least PDP
didn't claim to be Saints,
This APC are not only corrupt but are also, claiming to be saints

You dont even know anything ...what has the APC got to do with Saraki's emergency ?
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
I was here.....
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account by bigx(m): 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
He cant spell?

1 Like

Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account by Koroaso: 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I now understand why you've been on GEJs case..so you be Tinubu/Obasanjo boy?? No wonder

dis funny man
i am nobodys boy
read my post.....i criticise everybody!!!

GEJ was a nice man in person but he was not that well endowed with political intelligence.
Saraki on the contrary is not nice but very smart politically.

1 Like

Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account by OgeniBravo: 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
Perhaps, President Buhari is not APC at heart

1 Like

Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account by alabiyemmy(m): 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
chrysso83:
I dey tell you. I love this guy though he defected to APC i still love him.
We need an independent mind as the senate president, and we are sure to get that from Sariki

Lol. Sariki ko, Seriki ni
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account by Phillfree(m): 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
SARAKI, EFCC still dey o!
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account by Sundaydare1: 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
ebamma:
This pathetic thief,
At least PDP
Nothing will satisfy you people PDP endorsed Bukola Saraki, they didn't allow APC to decide now blaming on APC, hmmm Nigerian will wahala.

Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account by Neplusultra(f): 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
Now now! Na wa o
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account by Neplusultra(f): 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
funlord:
grin

He will soon change it back to reflect "dr/senator only"!......... EFCC loading!
LWKMD!
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account by Toofan007: 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
Bukola Saraki committed to transparency and accountability? Really? That's news for me o.

1 Like

Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
Please when is house of representatives inaguration
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account by aiye1988: 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
I pray he does d ryt fin, now DAT he's on seat.
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account by bdbest1(m): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
This is what i call real politics................ HMMMM... Will i be correct if i say "APC IS A SUBSIDIARY OF PDP"

Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account by opesola(m): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
hmmmm...typo graphical error..transperency or transparency....
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
winksenator bruce come & settle this matter. we nid u to make common sense[color=#990000]
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account by NemzySeries(m): 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
elohorayodele:
its a pity that most of our senators are rogues, thieves, drug barons, election fraudsters.

Saraki who wrecked SGBN

looted kwara state

lobbied for his crony mahmud alabi to head Intercontinental bank after Akingbola's sack just to ensure billions in loans he took were never recovered.
U kw d man too well......he milked kwara dry & placed himsef a god in dat land & body can handle dat post but. not saraki 4 christ. Sake joor
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account by oghaski15(f): 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
Koroaso:
*********WHY IS DEMOCRACY FLAWED IN A CORRUPT SYSTEM ?*******

*********THE CRIMINALS BECOME MAJORITY AND THEY VOTE FOR THEMSELVES**********

*********PERPETUALLY STAYING IN POWER***********

**********BECAUSE IF THEY LOSE POWER THEY WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR CORRUPTION******

*********NIGERIA'S SENATE HAS A LOT OF CORRUPT, THIEVES AND INTERNATIONALLY WANTED DRUG KING PINS*********

WE ARE NOT IMPRESSED SARAKI
YOU ARE STILL WANTED FOR STOLEN PUBLIC FUNDS VIS A VIS SOCIETE GENERAL BANK.
which way Nigeria? Is d country going forward or backward with these our so call Doom Senators.
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account by easystudy101: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
elohorayodele:
its a pity that most of our senators are rogues, thieves, drug barons, election fraudsters.

Saraki who wrecked SGBN

looted kwara state

lobbied for his crony mahmud alabi to head Intercontinental bank after Akingbola's sack just to ensure billions in loans he took were never recovered.

Thank you for pointing this out.

I wonder if he has returned jj okocha's money
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account by shezinton(m): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
Olubukola saraki. Esan is d senate president y ikweremandu deputy....haters hug transformer
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account by Forwetinnah: 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
Gbemi has lost ooooooo
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account by soldierdollar(m): 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
brixton:
Lol, transperency indeed.

So this thief from Kwara is our senate presido? Sometimes I just wish ObJ can be a drafted in as president once in a while to clean up corrupt fools in the polity even tho I know he is their father.

Have u lost faith in Buhari ? grin
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account by dotfam2104(m): 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
ebamma:
This pathetic thief,
At least PDP

.... u dont get it, PDP installed him, nt APC. hz corruptn baggage is one of d reasons APC dont want him.
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account by PLEXPLEX(m): 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
lloydpras:
Saraki is definitely a "House Of Cards" Fan.. cheesy

I USE TO THINK TIEFNUBU IS THE HOUSE OF CARD MASTER,BUT I LIE......I THINK SARAKI IS THE DON

1 Like

Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account by OKNkanu(m): 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
The day we realize that democracy is our problem..... then we will begin to grow....

1 Like

Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account by Chinom(m): 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
Rug pulled under Tinubu's feet. President Buhari could care less. Did Ekweremadu retain the deputy's post ?. Somebody should update us on that.

NB: I've just seen the update. Did not scroll down. PDP is not totally dead after all. Let's wait and see how this plays out.
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account by Lincoln275(m): 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
seriously we r still under P.D.P, mtchewwww what a country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in / Tony Nwoye & APC Supporters In A Beer Parlour Chilling Anambra (Photos) / Proposed Endsars Protest: Lagos Police Withdraw Men From Individuals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.