Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tuesday - 9/6//15) - A Watchman For God I - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tuesday - 9/6//15) - A Watchman For God I (850 Views)

13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter / The Existence Of A Conscious Watchman (a Discussion) / A Watchman For God 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tuesday - 9/6//15) - A Watchman For God I by dallyemmy: 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Tuesday - 9/6//15)
- A WATCHMAN FOR GOD I

1.Father,thank you for the priviledge to be a watchman for you.

2.Father,please,make me an effective watchman for you.

3.Father,let every power hindering me from delivering your message to your people,be paralysed.

4.Father,empower your word in my mouth, to set the captives free.

5.Father,arise and fight for your church; do not allow the gates of hell to prevail over your church.

6.Father,fill me with the words of wisdom and knowledge that will make men believe and submit to you.

7.Father,let me be consistent in all my assignments and stewardship to you, inspite of any opposition from the pit of hell.

8.Father,please,grant unto me the grace to maintain a purity relatioship with you.

9.Father,as your watchman reveal to me regularly,the evil plans and strategies of the kingdom of darkness before they are executed.

10.Father,arise,and scatter, every plan of the enemies of the gospel in Nigeria and all over the world.

11.Father,let every spirit of lukewarmness that has crept into your church be consumed by your fire.

12.Your Personal Petitions.(Phil 4:6)
13.In Jesus name I pray.(Jn 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

How The 12 Apostles Died / Who Is An Infidel? / Special Miracle Testimonies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.